Favourite (a)sexual metaphor?

Oh and some of Bobby Don't you Think They Know. I know there is the drug angle of course, but some of it may also be sexual innuendo.

Last edited:
Surely that is all the more reason to tell people about his music?
no way, there is no poetry in bumholes. now, i dont mind if someone were to sing about innuendo concerning the eroticism of, say, wristbones, but NOT bumholes.

Let's face it - Morrissey is essentially Chef from South Park. No matter the song's initial subject matter, it all turns into filthy love gravy before the end. :yum:

Oh and some of Bobby Don't you Think They Know. I know there is the drug angle of course, but some of it may also be sexual innuendo.
Yes, apparently "White mosquito" is a slang term for the homosexual act of ejaculating in a man's rectum, then inserting a straw into the rectum to suck out the semen. Pretty disgusting to me, even if I'm not straight. So that could probably be the most perverse thing he's put into a lyric.

Last edited:
Yes, apparently "White mosquito" is a slang term for the homosexual act of ejaculating in a man's rectum, then inserting a straw into the rectum to suck out the semen. Pretty disgusting to me, even if I'm not straight. So that could probably be the most perverse thing he's put into a lyric.
I think you're letting your over active imagination run away with you, now.

It's an uncommon slang term for cocaine.

"Mine eyes have seen the glory
Of the sacred wunderkind
You took me behind
A disused railway line" - These Things Take Time.

The original lyrics that came after the ones above, changed before studio recording, make things even clearer:

"Flipped into blinding fire
And wrestled with surf and sand."

The original lyrics that came after the ones above, changed before studio recording, make things even clearer:

"Flipped into blinding fire
And wrestled with surf and sand."
Interesting! But what does this mean though, for non-native speakers, unknowing of all the metaphors and allusions of the English languages?

If you have continual access to shaven caves, you shouldn’t need to resort to masturbation.
That's like saying that if you have continual access to ice cream, you shouldn't need to eat chocolate candy bars. It's two completely different things/flavours.

That's like saying that if you have continual access to ice cream, you shouldn't need to eat chocolate candy bars. It's two completely different things/flavours.
I disagree wholeheartedly and with the utmost emphasis.

this thread

‘Most people keep their brains between their legs’

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom