Favourite (a)sexual metaphor?

T. H. Auden

What is your favourite sexual metaphor/allusion in a Morrissey song? He claims he's always alluded to 'hanky panky', somewhere down the line, in his lyrics. I'm quite fond of "I entered no one and nobody entered me / until you came / (with the key)" as he's sung live. Honestly I also like "now I am walking through Rome, and there is no room to move" or "I will gurgle from the circle". Or the hilarious yet heartbreaking "once upon a woman's body / you went soft too soon". But there's many others. There's no reason to be ashamed.

What is your favourite sexual metaphor/allusion in a Morrissey song? He claims he's always alluded to 'hanky panky', somewhere down the line, in his lyrics. I'm quite fond of "I entered no one and nobody entered me / until you came / (with the key)" as he's sung live. Honestly I also like "now I am walking through Rome, and there is no room to move" or "I will gurgle from the circle". Or the hilarious yet heartbreaking "once upon a woman's body / you went soft too soon". But there's many others. There's no reason to be ashamed.
This could/should be a thread
On its own as there are way to many to mention.

In Polari, tents & camping are used as slang for sex.

From Alsatian Cousin,

Were you and he lovers?
And if you were, then say that you were!
On a groundsheet
Under canvas
With your tent-flap
Open wide

"Tent flaps " is classic

Very school child
"Ooo look her with tent flaps open for him "

Like saying "she's got a wide on" in a way.

Lucky lisp is packed with gay boy antics.

Love that song

I adore
"Tough boy who swallows nails "

I could go on..

"Tent flaps " is classic

Very school child
"Ooo look her with tent flaps open for him "

Like saying "she's got a wide on" in a way.

Lucky lisp is packed with gay boy antics.

Love that song

I adore
"Tough boy who swallows nails "

I could go on..
FB8142DA-9697-4779-9616-F71E40133A68.jpeg

Who will swallow whom?

I have a friend who thought (thinks?!) that the line from HIAQM, “How many times I’ve saved myself”, is about masturbation.

I have been brave,....[censored]

And if you ever need self-validation
Just meet me in the alley by the railway-station
It's all over my face

Back
Top Bottom