Favorite Morrissey single

Erik

Subscriber
What is your favorite all time Moz single?
If you’d like to participate, I’d hope we could
consider a few things before giving our final answer:
Single Cover Art
Actual single (Song)
B Sides
Nostalgic meaning

This a tough one for me as there are so many wonderful singles to choose from...

What is your favorite all time Moz single?
If you’d like to participate, I’d hope we could
consider a few things before giving our final answer:
Single Cover Art
Actual single (Song)
B Sides
Nostalgic meaning

This a tough one for me as there are so many wonderful singles to choose from...
I'd have to choose Interesting Drug cause I just liked the cover and even got the t-shirt and the song and the meaning of it meant a lot of people got it wrong in my view cause playing with words is dangerous when dealing with gullible people.
Even loved the b-side and for some reason it has great nostalgic value to me. Wish I could post a picture of me wearing the t-shirt when I stick my tongue out in Moz style.

LOL

Everyday Is Like Sunday. Great song & cover but also hard to imagine a stronger group of b-sides:

"Sister I'm a Poet"
"Disappointed"
"Will Never Marry"

I adore "...Playboys".

Gonna go ahead and pick Now My Heart Is Full single.
Now My Heart Is Full is one of my favorite Moz songs.
Moon River is one of my favorite all time songs and Moz does one of the best versions.
Jack The Ripper is another great Moz song and this was a great live version.
The cover art is more for the ladies and certain fellas, but I'm more into the music anyways.

Gonna go ahead and pick Now My Heart Is Full single.
Now My Heart Is Full is one of my favorite Moz songs.
Moon River is one of my favorite all time songs and Moz does one of the best versions.
Jack The Ripper is another great Moz song and this was a great live version.
The cover art is more for the ladies and certain fellas, but I'm more into the music anyways.

Great description of a wonderful single and one of Moz best songs ever - and the live version of Jack the Ripper is incredible. Moonriver is a classic and I agree Moz would make Mancini proud!

what actually is a single?

Can't decide on one right now, but I'll answer you:
Single Cover Art: Everyday is Like Sunday (classy) and We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful (like out of a James Dean film).
Actual single (Song): My Love Life, Hold on To Your Friends, and Sunny.
B Sides: Hairdresser on Fire, Sisterama, Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference, I'd Love To, and Lost.
Nostalgic meaning: Suedehead and The Last of the Famous International Playboys.

The best single cover art for me was We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful and of course Now My Heart Is Full. I managed to even find the cassette single of the latter. Favorite single songs are My Love Life and Suedehead and Now My Heart Is Full.

alma matters,M leaning on a car,good cover.

The best single cover art for me was We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful and of course Now My Heart Is Full. I managed to even find the cassette single of the latter. Favorite single songs are My Love Life and Suedehead and Now My Heart Is Full.

Agreed Tibby - WHIWOFBS is iconic cover art

Back
Top Bottom