Favorite Morrissey single

But Roy Keane at Man United hated the single and swore at me when driving off in his Range Rover when I flashed it after training. It was clear he knew the meaning of the single and what inspired it but he probably viewed Moz as a poof.
so what? i'd rather not join in the british die-hard imperialist urge keen to establish an interpretative monopoly on everything smiths/morrissey and beyond. it's so predictable and old-fashioned. but thanks for your interest.

so what? i'd rather not join in the british die-hard imperialist urge keen to establish an interpretative monopoly on everything smiths/morrissey and beyond. it's so predictable and old-fashioned. but thanks for your interest.
What a reply!

Not a word had anything to do with what you responded too but you sure make a good job of playing the pretentious nazi that read too many books and became insane.

Roy Keane is irish!

My favorite Morrissey single is "I Have Forgiven Jesus", bolstered by the rendition of "No One Can Hold A Candle To You". This is especially my feeling because I loved Morrissey's performance of "I Have Forgiven Jesus" on the Craig Kilborn show.
Adding to the excitement was that Morrissey had been AWOL for years before the triumphant return. My emotions at the time were almost too much for me to handle.

Runners-up: "Everyday Is Like Sunday" and "Boxers". But Morrissey's best songs have generally not been singles, so......
(Morrissey's best solo song is "Life Is A Pigsty", of course.)

i love that one too. Morrissey as a priest is basically all my dreams come true.

Back
Top Bottom