Favorite alternative holiday songs

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer ~ The Temptations

alternative enough ....

:love:

it's the only thing that's good about this holiday.

Apologies for not doing a better job initially defining the thread. My hope is for this to be more inclusive rather than exclusive. Keep your favorites coming, please.

Not a favorite but just heard this on a swedish radio playing christmas songs 24/7.

Go back to bed, Urbanus, and get some more!

That sounds like a good idea but I will get plenty of rest this weekend. I feel like I am a boxer preparing for each round and I've been through some already. I can almost imagine a light at the end of the tunnel. Once the funeral and estate inventory are over two weeks from now me and Pernilla have a whole week before Christmas to go shopping and buy all the food and more.
Wish that time was now.

That sounds like a good idea but I will get plenty of rest this weekend. I feel like I am a boxer preparing for each round and I've been through some already. I can almost imagine a light at the end of the tunnel. Once the funeral and estate inventory are over two weeks from now me and Pernilla have a whole week before Christmas to go shopping and buy all the food and more.
Wish that time was now.

If the alternative is holiday music, I'll take whatever the alternative to the alternative is.

I am sending you a prize for being the new Skinny. You saw an opening there when him and me mellowed down a bit but your career so far is pathetic.
Your chances of getting laid with the american swede is slim to say the least but at least you talked to a girl for the first time of your life so savour that moment for later.

I am sending you a prize for being the new Skinny. You saw an opening there when him and me mellowed down a bit but your career so far is pathetic.
Your chances of getting laid with the american swede is slim to say the least but at least you talked to a girl for the first time of your life so savour that moment for later.

Would you mind replying with more paragraphs next time? I’m in need of a reliable sleep aid...

Would you mind replying with more paragraphs next time? I’m in need of a reliable sleep aid...
Not being able to sleep well is connected with a guilty conscience. Perhaps you have over stepped the mark for what you can handle?
A pillow made of rock makes the nightmares flock and will make you look like Spock.

I am sure the judge will find some paragraph or other that suits your crime against the moz community.

NEXT!

Not being able to sleep well is connected with a guilty conscience. Perhaps you have over stepped the mark for what you can handle?
A pillow made of rock makes the nightmares flock and will make you look like Spock.

tg;dr

Back
Top Bottom