Fave Moz Picture?

^Yeah, ok, that obviously didn't work. How are you getting it to work without the tags, chica?

Anyway, to avoid the link to imageshack, here is what you do:

-Do the 'upload image' thing (from a file on your computer or an URL), from the imageshack front page.

-You end up at a page with a zillion options, such as 'thumbnail for websites', 'thumbnail for forums', 'show image to friends', blahblah.

-The option you want is the LAST one: 'direct link to image'.

-Copy the text next to 'direct link to image', and paste that text into your message board post. I DO think you will have to add the img tags/brackets. But there will be no link to imageshack.

:)

And to add a little on-topic content to this post... this one isn't my favorite, but you don't see it too often, and I really love it. Every time I see it, I just think, 'His life depends on it.'

lifedependsonit.jpg

love
math+

Re: that is definitely mine, as well.

What a picture! Is that is a real reaction or Moz trying to be funny?

And to finish with the off-topic material... :) I didn't need the tags because I copied/pasted the first option, not the direct link. But I've changed it afterwards to the link from photobucket. God bless the edit option on forums!

Thanks to Hepziah and Math Tinder for their faves - I always like your choices of photos!

I would also really like to see Vivaissy's fave!

mozsit2di.jpg

Ms.Lazy Sunbather

Back
Top Bottom