Father Must Be Killed - ROCKS

M

Mozaw

OK - so everyone else hates it...I love it. Dont make fun of daddys voice part II!

i agree, i love the 'slams the knife into his arm, back, face etc', love it!

It was the only song I slated, but I was SO WRONG, it's great too!

Father Who Must Be Killed....

what's the problem with playing this song live?
hoping it surfaces at Halifax

Steve

"in this desert you made me create"

i always thought it was one of the best tracks on the album.

yes, "in the future when all is well" and "pigsty" are moving up on my list, but i think that this is his voice at his best.

For anyone who doesn't like the track, you need to play it really loud and very often as possible then come back here and tell me about it

Great post! The Father Who Must Be Killed is my fave track on the album and easily the catchiest! For the life of me I can't see why this was so slagged off...it's catchier and has more hook than any of the singles!!!

The latest album is still new but give it time and everyone will blend in well

You might be lucky if he sing it at Halifax.....anything is possible

Suzanne said:
"in the future when all is well" and "pigsty" are moving up on my list.

I still have to skip those two songs.

Best line off the album is "very soon I will be dead!"

My favourite track from the album too and when I did a post saying as much on the old board a few eyebrows were raised to say the least.

Interesting!

Initially it was my favourite song on the album, I adore the guitar on the melody, classic Moz in my opinion.

Disapointed that he doesnt seem to want to play it live!

Ringleader said:
The latest album is still new but give it time and everyone will blend in well

You might be lucky if he sing it at Halifax.....anything is possible

here's hoping...
my partner who is only just getting into him really likes "why don't you find out for yourself" doubt that'll happen Halifax will be his first time...

SRA said:
Interesting!

Initially it was my favourite song on the album, I adore the guitar on the melody, classic Moz in my opinion.

Disapointed that he doesnt seem to want to play it live!

He played it at Greenock Town Hall one week ago tonight...

I think we're only waiting for the debuts of "Dear God, Please Help Me" and "I'll Never Be anybody's Hero" from he new record.

Back
Top Bottom