12 Don't Make fun Of Daddy's Voice
13 Munich Air Disaster 1958
14 Now My Heart Is Full
15 The Never Played Symphonies
16 The More You Ignore Me, The closer I Get
17 Last Night I Dreamt That Sombody Loved Me
18 There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

:DDOWNLOAD:D

It's probably been posted a million times before i can't remember.

Awsome,Great Show.so Live Much Better Than "Earls Court".Where Did You Get It From??????????

Awsome,Great Show.so Live Much Better Than "Earls Court".Where Did You Get It From??????????

I actually bought it...i forget where :confused:

I don't know if this show has been posted before i searched this site for it and it hasn't (according to the search) been posted before but that could be because of a different bootleg name, i dunno.

An audience recording of the whole concert minus "You Know I Couldn't Last" is circulated on bootlegs cds.

This concert was put together to make up for the 18 September KROQ Inland Invasion festival appearance which was cancelled. The 19 September gig at the Now & Zen festival in San Francisco Golden Gate Park was also cancelled but not rescheduled.

The 18 track setlist included rarer tracks "The Never Played Symphonies" and "Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice" while regulars "The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores" and "How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel" were not played. "You Know I Couldn't Last" returned to the setlist after being skipped for a few nights.

This was one of the great shows of the tour. It was Halloween night and Morrissey dressed up as a priest while his musicians were dressed as nuns. He played the religious game all the way by having incense on stage and calling his fans "Brethen". He was very talkative and the audience was very receptive. The stage was about 6 feet high, and the barrier at a good distance from it so it was quite difficult for fans to make it up to their idol. A few still managed to get there, during the encore or the last song of the main set.

After greeting the fans, Morrissey joked about how he loved their masks, then said "Oh, you're not wearing Halloween masks!". It was two days before the American presidential election and Morrissey once again urged his fans to get George W Bush out of the office: "You're not really going to vote for Bush are you? Bush will kill you." He mentioned "You Are The Quarry" being on sale at the local Towers and introduced the band at some point into the show. A funny Morrissey comment of the evening came when he told drummer Deano to close his legs "Didn't they teach you anything at girls' school? Everybody loves a Catholic girl..."

At some point Morrissey replied to fans enquiring about his health (he had just cancelled two shows) "You wonder if I am still ill, well I am". He also said, creepily, "Am I dead? I can't feel my pulse, believe me being dead is a good feeling". At some point he enquired "Are you... are you starting to get cold? (crowd cheers) Well shouldn't your heart keep you warm? (more cheers) Mine does..." He then introduced "Let Me Kiss You" with "I'm desperate, really look at me... I am... let me kiss you." There was of course the obligatory nod to front row staple Julia Riley.

"The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get" was introduced with "Once upon a time, we actually managed to get a single in the Billboard pop chart. Surely, it was a fluke of nature." In the encore of "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out", Morrissey was shortly distracted by a stage invader and mumbled a line or two. He commented on the few stage invaders, particularly one who almost knocked him down, saying "very nice, boys". Before leaving he said his goodbyes in a way that suited the costume he was wearing: "Keep me in your prayers... vaya con dios..."

From lovely passionsjustlikemine.com

Thank you!

The picture of him in priest's garb with the band as nuns is simply priceless...made me laugh out loud! :D

morrissey.jpg

Live in Devore, California 10/31/04
file type is wma*

01 The List (Intro)
02 How Soon Is Now?
03 First Of The Gang To die
04 November Spawned A Monster
05 I Like You
06 Bigmouth Strikes Again
07 Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
08 Subway Train/Everyday Is Like Sunday
09 Let Me Kiss You
10 Shoplifters Of The World Unite
11 Irish Blood, English Heart
12 Don't Make fun Of Daddy's Voice
13 Munich Air Disaster 1958
14 Now My Heart Is Full
15 The Never Played Symphonies
16 The More You Ignore Me, The closer I Get
17 Last Night I Dreamt That Sombody Loved Me
18 There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

:DDOWNLOAD:D

It's probably been posted a million times before i can't remember.

Thanks very much:)

id say soundboard.sometimes the mix isnt perfect so it sounds like a very good audience recording.hence the reason they record most shows which in turn gives us this awesome show but with the description of the venue it sounds quite intimate which gives it a great atmosphere.the audience requests are hilarious and very vocal.sound on earls court is superb but little atmosphere.check out the dublin o4 show.

I just downloaded this, the sound is not crystal clear, but still I can't rule it out as a professional recording. If it is an audience recording, someone did a fantastic job of it. I'm just not sure.

An audience recording of the whole concert minus "You Know I Couldn't Last" is circulated on bootlegs cds.

I just downloaded this, the sound is not crystal clear, but still I can't rule it out as a professional recording. If it is an audience recording, someone did a fantastic job of it. I'm just not sure.

It says on passionsjustlikemine.com that it is a audience recording (stated above)

Still very good for an audience

Well, no matter what it is, if it is an audience recording, it's the best ever one I've heard.

Yeah, it is far better then "Earls Court". I always found "Earls Court" to be almost fake. I would've much rather paid money for a recording like this one. It's real and raw.

What do you open this with again? I have never downloaded a .rar file before...

Gracias Godlovesugly! Looking forward to hearing this one very much. :)

Back
Top Bottom