Fat People

Me thinks it's time for a med adjustment, brummieboy. You're coming off a little bit more manic than usual. :straightface:

You've self-disclosed yourself as an unmedicated schizophrenic. Shouldn't you be seeking some trauma sedation for the collapse of your entire universe of *signs*?

Let's summarize for other readers: Fat-shamed Morrissey fan ignores fat-shaiming by....Morrissey....continues to eat butter after he issues a fatwa against dairy....attempts to cognitive-shame her way out of her self-shaming and attempts to play the Mentalism card, however

"I take 16 pills to send me to sleep
And 16 pills to shake me awake
I take 16 pills to send me to sleep
And 16 pills to shake me awake"

"something is squeezing my skull"

Let's see how long you carry on this charade. Have you deleted the pic of you stuffing your face with Cheezits yet? Don't let Morrissey see you munching on a cheezy panini when you're stalking him in LA. Etc.

"I am the last of the famous international BrummieBoys"

best
BB

You've self-disclosed yourself as an unmedicated schizophrenic. Shouldn't you be seeking some trauma sedation for the collapse of your entire universe of *signs*?

Let's summarize for other readers: Fat-shamed Morrissey fan ignores fat-shaiming by....Morrissey....continues to eat butter after he issues a fatwa against dairy....attempts to cognitive-shame her way out of her self-shaming and attempts to play the Mentalism card, however

Let's see how long you carry on this charade. Have you deleted the pic of you stuffing your face with Cheezits yet? Don't let Morrissey see you munching on a cheezy panini when you're stalking him in LA. Etc.

best
BB

Alright calm down

Fast Fat Facts:

1. Regardless of anything else, if you are fat, it is because you eat too much and/or you do not burn enough calories. Period.

2. Genes, physiology, psychology, metabolism rate, etc. do not directly affect your weight. But they can affect your appetite and efficiency of burning calories. None-the-less, you are fat because you eat too much and/or you do not burn enough calories. Period.

3. Regardless of your genes, physiology, psychology, metabolism rate, etc., you can always lose weight if you have enough discipline and willpower.

Crafter_Man

You have a fair point. To those who say they can't lose weight due to their metabolism or thyroid etc I say 'show me the fat person in a WW2 prisoner of war photo.'

best
BB

You clearly have issues that can't be f***ed away.

Nope. Eat less, lose weight.

The majority of times for people being over weight or obese is a few factors and not just 1 whole issue. I'm over weight, a bit fat but not to the point where it effects my lifestyle in anyway, I work full time, have my own place have a partner and can buy clothes from the high street and have a good life. Since I've been about 10 I've been chunky, my mums cooking was too good and she always had food for 5 of us, good food as well, homemade and hearty. At about 13 I was eating practically the same amount as my dad, not because of any reason, just because we all got the same portions nearly (dad and brother still had a bit more naturally).

I used to play football at about 13-14 then I got into other things like music and films which involved staying in more and exercising less so this went on for a few years until I left school and got a job and I've been chunky since. I regularly go to the gym and have been since before Xmas and I've lost over 2 stone which and I'm really pleased about and you do feel the benefit. Still have a bit to go but I know I'll do it.

Like what Amy said though it doesn't massively impact your dad to day life, it just means I can get into slimmer jeans and dresses, it's not the be all and end all. I've done it the traditional way with cutting down, eating more fresh veg and fruit and lean meat and cutting right down on bread cheese and carbs, drink loads of water as well. That's great for you. And exercising 3 or 4 times a week. One woman at the gym who's a regular even comment on how good I'm doing, it's stuff like that what motivates you.

Do it for yourself if you really want it, be healthy and happy.

I meant please tell me you're joking about saying that to people, like actually out loud and thinking its a relevant, interesting and helpful contribution to the debate? (Not that there should be any debate, not really. Nobody owes you any justification about their body at all). They might owe you a smack in the nose if you actually say it out loud though.

The majority of times for people being over weight or obese is a few factors and not just 1 whole issue. I'm over weight, a bit fat but not to the point where it effects my lifestyle in anyway, I work full time, have my own place have a partner and can buy clothes from the high street and have a good life. Since I've been about 10 I've been chunky, my mums cooking was too good and she always had food for 5 of us, good food as well, homemade and hearty. At about 13 I was eating practically the same amount as my dad, not because of any reason, just because we all got the same portions nearly (dad and brother still had a bit more naturally).

I used to play football at about 13-14 then I got into other things like music and films which involved staying in more and exercising less so this went on for a few years until I left school and got a job and I've been chunky since. I regularly go to the gym and have been since before Xmas and I've lost over 2 stone which and I'm really pleased about and you do feel the benefit. Still have a bit to go but I know I'll do it.

Like what Amy said though it doesn't massively impact your dad to day life, it just means I can get into slimmer jeans and dresses, it's not the be all and end all. I've done it the traditional way with cutting down, eating more fresh veg and fruit and lean meat and cutting right down on bread cheese and carbs, drink loads of water as well. That's great for you. And exercising 3 or 4 times a week. One woman at the gym who's a regular even comment on how good I'm doing, it's stuff like that what motivates you.

Do it for yourself if you really want it, be healthy and happy.

Agreed and good for you. We the consumer can have all the fancy high priced diets for Africa but at the end of the day it comes down to this: Ditch the processed foods (and unfortunately that includes booze) and do a moderate amount of exercise and you will lose weight.

If you don't want to give up everything chances are you will carry a few extra pounds. Decide to give up very little or none of it and you will be fat.

Having said all that and as someone who did a major shift in diet a few years back, after the initial shock of losing all that yummy sugar from my diet after a few months and after the weight fell off I felt 1000 times better.

I meant please tell me you're joking about saying that to people, like actually out loud and thinking its a relevant, interesting and helpful contribution to the debate? (Not that there should be any debate, not really. Nobody owes you any justification about their body at all). They might owe you a smack in the nose if you actually say it out loud though.

You're right nobody owes me an explanation but guess what? Plenty of people do give me one anyway. Why do they feel they have to offer something up? I dunno, but yeah I've used the WW2 photo or sometimes say look at photos from the turn of last century and there aren't any fat people, I'll tell you what it stops their argument in their tracks.

See I come at it from the aspect of someone who was really overweight and lost 30 kg's over a 20 month period and not by following any specific diet. I ditched the sugar, ate more unprocessed food and upped the exercise. Oftentimes that is how the conversation about losing weight has started. Someone who hasn't seen me in awhile will ask me (especially if they are overweight themselves) 'my God how have you done it??' like it is some kind of crazy magic trick.

I tell them 'I watched what I ate, ate less and ditched the junk food.' That's when I get the reply 'oh I've tried everything but I can't seem to lose weight' or they blame a thyroid or genetics. And sorry in 99% of the time I simply don't buy that as an excuse. Especially as I've been there so to speak. I should know I used to attempt to justify my weight gain with the same sort of reasoning but then I would literally look at photos of people from 100 years ago when junk food wasn't around and people weren't so sedentary and guess what? No fat people! That's when I knew I was lying to myself.

I lost weight for medical reasons, my doctor was close to putting me on BP medication, I wanted better performance at work and improved over all mental health, all of which I got as a result of my weight loss.

But shoot if other people want to be fat then that is fine too, just accept that it is largely because of what you eat and how you live, not some other hokey reason.

Last edited:
It is down to genes too though, one of my kids is a bit chunky, the other has nothing on him. The thinner one eats more than the other and both do more or less the same exercise. It's a great scientific experiment.

The chunkier one's going to have to watch his weight all his life, always exercising, always eating carefully. The thinner one will more or less be able to do as he pleases.

It is just a case of how much you put in compared to how much you burn off but peoples' body shapes and sizes will be massively different despite this.

Of course you don't get to be obese without over eating and not doing enough exercise. If you're the kind of guy that needs to eat every time you're feeling low you'll need to spend the odd hour down the gym.

It is down to genes too though, one of my kids is a bit chunky, the other has nothing on him. The thinner one eats more than the other and both do more or less the same exercise. It's a great scientific experiment.

The chunkier one's going to have to watch his weight all his life, always exercising, always eating carefully. The thinner one will more or less be able to do as he pleases.

It is just a case of how much you put in compared to how much you burn off but peoples' body shapes and sizes will be massively different despite this.

Of course you don't get to be obese without over eating and not doing enough exercise. If you're the kind of guy that needs to eat every time you're feeling low you'll need to spend the odd hour down the gym.

my thinness is for sure genetic. i could and commonly do eat tons of candy and sweets and i wont gain anything. i went on a weight gaining campaign and still nothing.

Alright calm down

What makes you think I'm agitated. I'm typing words. It's hardly opera.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

You clearly have issues that can't be f***ed away.

Oh, you resumed your sex life? That's a nice bonus on a road trip. "Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think"

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Only a matter of time before Katie Hopkins discovers this thread and reads the riot act to CG. Katie is troll masterclass expert on these issues. Until she arrives, I'll leave you to it. Cue *witty putdown* from CG. "Somebody call 911 !"

best
BB

What makes you think I'm agitated. I'm typing words. It's hardly opera.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you resumed your sex life? That's a nice bonus on a road trip. "Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think"

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Only a matter of time before Katie Hopkins discovers this thread and reads the riot act to CG. Katie is troll masterclass expert on these issues. Until she arrives, I'll leave you to it. Cue *witty putdown* from CG. "Somebody call 911 !"

best
BB

I don't have sex.

I believe that consistency is the key to a healthy lifestyle. Which I believe is the reason why diets don't work. You need to look at your diet and identify the bad foods and gradually replace them with healthier alternatives. But they must be healthier foods that you enjoy. Same goes with exercise. Try and find some form of exercise that you can fit into your lifestyle and that your comfortable with and can see youseft being able to do over a period of time.

GWYNETH PALTROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$29 per week on SNAP / Food Stamps. Now, that's how to generate a controversy to die for. If only Morrissey could think of something so funny. Limes, beans and romaine lettuce instead of KFC and fries. I haven't laughed so much since #Tittygate.

If only Morrissey had got there first. Something along the lines of Uttoya but aimed like a bullet to the brain of Joe/Jolene 6 Pack, kicking back, watching Fox Noise only to be confronted by something along the lines of this:

Controversial British militant animal rights art terrorist, "BrummieBoy", was interviewed by Bill O'Reilly. Here's the shocking clip:

Billo "You're being a bit flippant. Don't you care that the real America is watching and listening?"

BB: "I'm amused, delighted and disgusted to share a t.v screen with you, you wretched sex pest. On a serious note, obesity is a mental illness as well as a physical illness. But, if you eat the Death Cult Food of Amerikkka, then you will die early and be carried out on an industrial strength gurney. And it's all your fault for killing billions of animals. I could care less.

#blacklivesmatter
#chickenlivesmatter
#stop-chicken-shit-trigger-happy-fascist-corn-pone-cops: I'm not a man...

Wanna blow me, Billo? Take your dentures out and wrap your gums around ma plums"

Etc

best
BB

Last edited:
Pink is my new hero.

11128840_1053740717987103_5517030894434889007_n.jpg

You're incredibly uneducated on this subject. You could use schooled by Mark Hyman, MD, the Director of Foundational Medicine at Cleveland Clinic.

Fast Fat Facts:

1. Regardless of anything else, if you are fat, it is because you eat too much and/or you do not burn enough calories. Period.

2. Genes, physiology, psychology, metabolism rate, etc. do not directly affect your weight. But they can affect your appetite and efficiency of burning calories. None-the-less, you are fat because you eat too much and/or you do not burn enough calories. Period.

3. Regardless of your genes, physiology, psychology, metabolism rate, etc., you can always lose weight if you have enough discipline and willpower.

Crafter_Man

You're incredibly uneducated on this subject. You could use schooled by Mark Hyman, MD, the Director of Foundational Medicine at Cleveland Clinic.

I agree and many skinny people believe the health issues fat people have could not happen to them but if you study it then many skinny people are incredibly unhealthy without knowing it and I believe there is even a medical term for it now.

Very few people look good thin as a rail and it's certainly not healthy for most, though there are a few who are naturally thin due to genetics, culture, metabolism, or whatever, and it's really their business. I'd prefer someone a little overweight to someone thin as an haute couture model any day.

Back
Top Bottom