Fat People

I played the clarinet and oboe. :p

I played the clarinet and oboe. :p

i did sax and the jazz band and was a tenor myself. cant stand reed instruments anymore. just makes me cringe. i do still enjoy the ridiculous antiquity of the uniforms though. always funny to look at those pics with the stupid looking hat. better than blue choir robes at least. still play any? i really like the way the oboe sounds but i dont think ill ever be able to bring myself to try it. oh well off for a hibiscus and a meeting i cant avoid. ta all

Lucky you! Sadly, I wasn't in band in high school. I can't play any instrument at all. I find it strange that I live with a singer and a drummer now. Haha!

hows the singing coming along. hows he finding staying in key and the diction

Still obsessed with high school, eh? That explains all of your behavior. How old are you again? 10-15 years more than I and you're still acting like the teens in high school who beat up the band kids? You probably hate them still since many of them grew up and have their crap together and are decent, kind, accepting and productive individuals. That must burn you up with jealousy.

You really are the most boring and useless thing in existence. *yawn*

Come back to Morrissey-Solo when you're an actual fan of the man and when you finally mature.

Could you be any more melodramatic? PMS? :rolleyes:

Look who found her horn in a box!!!!! :D I stopped at Gard's on the way home and got some reeds. Give me 20 minutes and I'll pick out Boz's riff in Oboe Concerto...that is if the pads aren't all dried up. (Also is it just my dog or is there a high-pitched digital sound in Oboe Concerto in the beginning that makes your dog agitated and sad? :()

16374156613_8f3e80a32f_b.jpg

Look who found her horn in a box!!!!! :D I stopped at Gard's on the way home and got some reeds. Give me 20 minutes and I'll pick out Boz's riff in Oboe Concerto...that is if the pads aren't all dried up. (Also is it just my dog or is there a high-pitched digital sound in Oboe Concerto in the beginning that makes your dog agitated and sad? :()

16374156613_8f3e80a32f_b.jpg

cool and no my dogs and cats are unmoved by world peace. i gave my sax away a long long time ago. only have guitars, a piano, a harmonica tuned to b# and a practice violin that im terrible at.

cool and no my dogs and cats are unmoved by world peace. i gave my sax away a long long time ago. only have guitars, a piano, a harmonica tuned to b# and a practice violin that im terrible at.

I played it horribly for two reasons: first I have two broken keys and second I don't want to jeopardize Boz's job security. He has a kid to put through college. :D Oh and three I haven't played in 25 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
fun. seriously though still not bad for twenty five years of not playing. i cringe at even thinking of putting my mouth to the reed.

I played it horribly for two reasons: first I have two broken keys and second I don't want to jeopardize Boz's job security. He has a kid to put through college. :D Oh and three I haven't played in 25 years.

Be afraid Boz! Just joking. I can sing and dance and play 3 blind mice on a recorder! X

Last edited by a moderator:
That's gotta be so f***ing painful. Physically unbearable.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. That gal on the fireplace looked like her body was literally strangling itself.

A lot of these ladies don't look like they've had too many cheetos and pepsi or lack self control, they look like they're suffering from a glandular disorder.

http://www.juxtapoz.com/erotica/the-full-beauty-by-yossi-loloi

Wow. That was depressing. I feel sorry for anyone with that much weight on them. It must be terribly difficult just to walk from one room to the next. You have to be right about a glandular disorder as I can't imagine anyone would choose to be that big. Really sad.

Watch "My 600-LB Life." Sadly, many times, it isn't a glandular problem that causes this kind of weight gain. Most of the time, it's how they cope with a tragedy: divorce, sexual abuse, etc. Food becomes their drug and their bodes are their safe houses.

very true. glandular issues are rare and it is usually a way of coping with something large or small

Fast Fat Facts:

1. Regardless of anything else, if you are fat, it is because you eat too much and/or you do not burn enough calories. Period.

2. Genes, physiology, psychology, metabolism rate, etc. do not directly affect your weight. But they can affect your appetite and efficiency of burning calories. None-the-less, you are fat because you eat too much and/or you do not burn enough calories. Period.

3. Regardless of your genes, physiology, psychology, metabolism rate, etc., you can always lose weight if you have enough discipline and willpower.

Crafter_Man

Fast Fat Facts:

1. Regardless of anything else, if you are fat, it is because you eat too much and/or you do not burn enough calories. Period.

2. Genes, physiology, psychology, metabolism rate, etc. do not directly affect your weight. But they can affect your appetite and efficiency of burning calories. None-the-less, you are fat because you eat too much and/or you do not burn enough calories. Period.

3. Regardless of your genes, physiology, psychology, metabolism rate, etc., you can always lose weight if you have enough discipline and willpower.

Crafter_Man

Look no further than the American version of Micheal Eavis, the 'Gentlemanly God Of Glastonbury'. Americans are being fattened up for slaughter by some corn-pone Nazi once it all falls apart. Obesity is a sub-symptom of Carnism. And of Biblical Republicanism. When Morrissey writes about 'animal rights' he is including those human animals trapped on Food Stamps with no prospect other than a job at the CAFO in the wastelands of ex-prairie deserts that is the bulk of the American landscape under Carnism.

best
BB

"Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both."

"For a dollar, Adam Drewnow*ski and S. E. Specter could purchase 1,200 calories of potato chips or cookies or just 250 calories worth of carrots. "

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fresh-fruit-hold-the-insulin/

GMO Food, Antibiotic Laced Meat and High Fructose Corn Syrup Have Made the U.S. the Fattest Nation in History!

https://www.organicconsumers.org/es...uctose-corn-syrup-have-made-us-fattest-nation

Look no further than the American version of Micheal Eavis, the 'Gentlemanly God Of Glastonbury'. Americans are being fattened up for slaughter by some corn-pone Nazi once it all falls apart. Obesity is a sub-symptom of Carnism. And of Biblical Republicanism. When Morrissey writes about 'animal rights' he is including those human animals trapped on Food Stamps with no prospect other than a job at the CAFO in the wastelands of ex-prairie deserts that is the bulk of the American landscape under Carnism.

best
BB

"Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both."

"For a dollar, Adam Drewnow*ski and S. E. Specter could purchase 1,200 calories of potato chips or cookies or just 250 calories worth of carrots. "

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fresh-fruit-hold-the-insulin/

GMO Food, Antibiotic Laced Meat and High Fructose Corn Syrup Have Made the U.S. the Fattest Nation in History!

https://www.organicconsumers.org/es...uctose-corn-syrup-have-made-us-fattest-nation

Me thinks it's time for a med adjustment, brummieboy. You're coming off a little bit more manic than usual. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom