Farewell Off-Topic

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6305

This is just to state that I will no longer be posting in the Off-Topic threads. This is not because of my unpopularity but because I dislike agitating people. I will stick to the General Discussion where Morrissey is talked about on occasion. I do not expect a plea for my return because I know most of you don't give a shit. So goodbye to all you "open-minded" people that are quite rarely open-minded.

Just to clarify:

Catholics do not believe homosexual are going to hell for being attracted to the same sex.

If you are talking about the Prop 8 thread all anybody did was disagree with your opinion. You are the one who admitted to being a bigot.

Enjoy spreading hate in General Discussion.

This is just to state that I will no longer be posting in the Off-Topic threads. This is not because of my unpopularity but because I dislike agitating people. I will stick to the General Discussion where Morrissey is talked about on occasion. I do not expect a plea for my return because I know most of you don't give a shit. So goodbye to all you "open-minded" people that are quite rarely open-minded.

Just to clarify:

Catholics do not believe homosexual are going to hell for being attracted to the same sex.

No, but they do believe that homosexuals who engage in homosexual sex ARE going to hell. Yay!

Good riddance.

Just to clarify:

Please don't leave Off-Topic. It's nice to hear different viewpoints.

Just to clarify:

If you go out of your way to spread hate, don't be surprised when people pull you up on it.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Peace love and equality for all.

Can't understand why people on here get so uppity all the time.Its just a forum.Its fun and polar opposite opinions are what makes human beings diverse.

Can't understand why people on here get so uppity all the time.Its just a forum.Its fun and polar opposite opinions are what makes human beings diverse.

Different opinions are cool but not when they are discriminatory. But that is, you guessed it, my opinion.

Hmm, have I missed something? :confused:

RWRW said that gay people should be allowed to get married, we called him out on it, and instead of trying to make us see his point of view and explain his reasoning he is deciding to leave instead.

He also described himself as a bigot.

Different opinions are cool but not when they are discriminatory. But that is, you guessed it, my opinion.

That's not what i meant.

What I meant is that RWRW has got the hump because people don't agree with him/her and is sulking by telling us he's skidattling off to General.Its a bit daft and childish.In my opinion.

RWRW said that gay people should be allowed to get married, we called him out on it, and instead of trying to make us see his point of view and explain his reasoning he is deciding to leave instead.

What is wrong with gay people being allowed to get married? :confused:

That's not what i meant.

What I meant is that RWRW has got the hump because people don't agree with him/her and is sulking by telling us he's skidattling off to General.Its a bit daft and childish.In my opinion.

Oh I didn't mean anything bad against you Hellie! I was agreeing with you, actually. Different opinions are good. :)

He feels it is not "traditional".

I think there is a "not" missing here. ;)

I would like to apologize to RTRT. I accused him of admitting that he was a bigot, but he did not say that. I am sorry.

Because a God of Love thinks they are an abomination....:p

look RW R-W, i do not know exactly what happened to make you want to go :eek:
but nobody wants you to leave as far as i am aware :confused:
you're name is not on any list, ok? :o
but if you need to take a brake from the OT, i understand and you can come back later no problem :)

was this supposed to be funny?

Well, it's not up there with leaving a message on a pensioners answer machine, but yes, it was at least an attempt.

Tags
attention seeking mind how you go
Back
Top Bottom