Far Out: "How The Smiths changed Chloë Sevigny’s life" (December 19, 2020)

The-10-best-films-starring-Chloë-Sevigny-768x512.jpg

By Joe Taysom.

Excerpt:

"Chloë Sevigny has carved out a wildly impressive career in the world of film. While she’s appeared in films such as Kids, David Fincher’s Zodiac and The Brown Bunny, it is music that has played an equally special part in her life. Sevigny got her first break as an actor as an adolescent when she appeared in iconic music videos for Sonic Youth and The Lemonheads but, even with that early influence, it has always been The Smiths that have held an unbreakable place in her heart."

Subsequently tweeted by 'officialmoz' Twitter & posted on FB - December 21, 2020.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Rubbish actress and delusional like her hero Moz.
I’m on to you....
I’m fine tuned in the art of gun slinging.... pardon the JM pun ...
It was put there just to annoy you.
You wreck of half a person....
See what I’m doing here ?
If you want to carry yourself on with your childish and snotty posts at anyone, direct them towards me......
I have and always will fight you lot face on... confront the enemy head to head....
Bring it on fat bold lad.....?

Her acting has declined a lot in recent years and she struggles to avoid smiling in her latest work. I think her confidence took a huge hit when she was ridiculed.

Her acting has declined a lot in recent years and she struggles to avoid smiling in her latest work. I think her confidence took a huge hit when she was ridiculed.
now your comments have declined and hit rock bottom. you do not know talent and now the jealousy you possess has proven it so. you could never understand and pretending is even that much more foolish.

Tags
other people/bands

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom