Far Out: "How The Smiths changed Chloë Sevigny’s life" (December 19, 2020)

The-10-best-films-starring-Chloë-Sevigny-768x512.jpg

By Joe Taysom.

Excerpt:

"Chloë Sevigny has carved out a wildly impressive career in the world of film. While she’s appeared in films such as Kids, David Fincher’s Zodiac and The Brown Bunny, it is music that has played an equally special part in her life. Sevigny got her first break as an actor as an adolescent when she appeared in iconic music videos for Sonic Youth and The Lemonheads but, even with that early influence, it has always been The Smiths that have held an unbreakable place in her heart."

Subsequently tweeted by 'officialmoz' Twitter & posted on FB - December 21, 2020.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

View attachment 66784
By Joe Taysom.

Excerpt:

"Chloë Sevigny has carved out a wildly impressive career in the world of film. While she’s appeared in films such as Kids, David Fincher’s Zodiac and The Brown Bunny, it is music that has played an equally special part in her life. Sevigny got her first break as an actor as an adolescent when she appeared in iconic music videos for Sonic Youth and The Lemonheads but, even with that early influence, it has always been The Smiths that have held an unbreakable place in her heart."

Regards,
FWD.
She looks similar to Frida Kahlo

many of the characters that chloe has portrayed are like characters that would be in a smiths or morrissey song. perhaps the music has influenced her choice of roles also. very engaging actor.

good actress,she was good in zodiac,saw her in a series on bbc during the week where she played a military officer.anyone remember her smiths inspired haloween costume with the walkman.

why did they print the story twice,very weird.

"A fine performance on V Gallo in the Brown Bunny."

Proving yet again that right-wingers are utterly devoid of wit or intellect, and their idea of a clever joke is the sort of sniggering-behind-your-hand immature remark that most males grow out of at 15. 'Sad' doesn't come close. You're embarrassing.

She knows how Joan of Arc felt...

ChloëJoan.jpg

ChloëMoz.jpg

And history is changed again... not the court case, but Morrissey's political views are the reason the smiths don't reform. What a load of bollocks.

I met her briefly while attending the October 10, 2004, Radio City Music Hall show. She was quite approachable then.

If I recall correctly, many folks here on Solo's Tour forum had lots to say about her. Not all of it nice I am afraid - which was the opposite of her that evening.

MrShoes

P.S -- Rubbah Ring was played! ML

She was at the York concert in 2011. I noticed her at the bar before the support came on.
It must be great following him on tour.

I met her briefly while attending the October 10, 2004, Radio City Music Hall show. She was quite approachable then.

If I recall correctly, many folks here on Solo's Tour forum had lots to say about her. Not all of it nice I am afraid - which was the opposite of her that evening.

MrShoes

P.S -- Rubbah Ring was played! ML

Yeah, I remember that. There were a lot of haters who basically couldn't accept the idea that she could be famous AND a real fan. The same thing happens every time Milo Ventimiglia wears a Morrissey shirt in public.

Chloe has always been a big fan and was at the Smiths night at Sway almost every week back in the day. Those were good days to be a Morrissey fan.

Tags
other people/bands

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom