FAO Theo: Cleveland Moz event

J

jp

Guest
It's that time of year again. The fourth annual Still Ill Smiths /
Morrissey 18-hour radio marathon will be on Thursday, May 19 from 7am
until 1am EST. Listen online at www.wbwc.com or in Cleveland, Ohio on
88.3 FM. We'll be featuring rare stuff, live tracks, covers, related
artists, and we'll be playing things from the new Morrissey live
album. We'll also be doing some giveaways and have an interview with
Jose Maldonado from the Sweet and Tender Hooligans.

We'll also be taking requests all day via e-mail at reques[email protected]
and by phone at (440) 826-STING

For more information, check out the flyer:
http://www.wbwc.com/summermarathon/smithsmarathon/smiths.htm

I hope that you can all tune in!
-Sarah / DJ Desolation
 
T

Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade

Guest
> It's that time of year again. The fourth annual Still Ill Smiths /
> Morrissey 18-hour radio marathon will be on Thursday, May 19 from 7am
> until 1am EST. Listen online at www.wbwc.com or in Cleveland, Ohio on
> 88.3 FM. We'll be featuring rare stuff, live tracks, covers, related
> artists, and we'll be playing things from the new Morrissey live
> album. We'll also be doing some giveaways and have an interview with
> Jose Maldonado from the Sweet and Tender Hooligans.

> We'll also be taking requests all day via e-mail at [email protected] and
> by phone at (440) 826-STING

> For more information, check out the flyer:
> http://www.wbwc.com/summermarathon/smithsmarathon/smiths.htm I hope that
> you can all tune in!
> -Sarah / DJ Desolation

Wow! Thanks for the head's up. I might have to listen to that online too, however. Or drive to another part of town and listen in my car. I have trouble picking up that station. This has been going on for 4 years and I didn't know?!?!! This actually should be submitted to the main page news, don't ya think?

The college stations I can pick up best - Celeveland State Univ WCSB 89.3FM, and Case Western Reserve Univ. 91.1 FM - don't play him much. Good stations though.
 
J

jp

Guest
I got this off the Loafing Oafs group list. I'd love to listen online but my sound card is busted. Maybe I can bring some headphones and listen on my computer at work for a bit.

> Wow! Thanks for the head's up. I might have to listen to that online too,
> however. Or drive to another part of town and listen in my car. I have
> trouble picking up that station. This has been going on for 4 years and I
> didn't know?!?!! This actually should be submitted to the main page news,
> don't ya think?

> The college stations I can pick up best - Celeveland State Univ WCSB
> 89.3FM, and Case Western Reserve Univ. 91.1 FM - don't play him much. Good
> stations though.
 

Similar threads

Top Bottom