FAO Spineless Steven/Andrea Ison/or which ever name you've stolen..

C

CaKeS

I won't say anymore on this matter after this post cos i frown at other people's petty handbags at dawn style arguements. For the record, i'll let you take "Stainless Steven" as it was getting a tad rusty anyway, didn't use it much, similar to your sexual organs no doubt. I was just wondering what's your general purpose? the board clown maybe...although you have stiff competition. Predictable answers include> teaching you a lesson, your my long lost father or maybe you'll have a CAPS LOCK rant cos i've hit a nerve etc, surprise me. Considering i've never had a problem with anyone on this board, you & your so-called points are pointless, to me anyway...i don't hide behind any name or anybody elses, unlike you i might add...coward!
So grow up mush, as you won't draw me into anything as i've left it right here, right now (i've forgiven jesus jones btw) Please don't bother me again as i'm sure to ignore you, unless you have the balls/decency to actually reveal who you're and actually say something worthy of a reply.

thank you & goodnight/morning...

hello to the decent folk who come here, viva Morrissey.

love
Kes.

pic240897.jpg

Back
Top Bottom