FAO Soloers trying to add me on Facebook

I'm especially fond of those that provide me a play by play of the football game they are watching as their status.

I don't have one of those, thank the Lord. But it seems like I always have a couple from one circle or another updating me on the status of their wedding which for some stupid reason rubs me the wrong way. Always the sign see-er, never the sign.

I'm especially fond of those that provide me a play by play of the football game they are watching as their status.

I got a guy like that on my Facebook. He's some guy I went to high school with, and I cannot remember him at all. But it's rude to unfriend people, I got yelled at the other day for unfriending some people. It's Facebook, FFS.

I've gotten requests from people here, which is cool. Problem is I don't many real names on here. I'm like who are these people and how do they know me. Then I see we have lots of friends in common, from here.

I can't be bothered getting one, From what I've seen, it's all silly farmyard and mafia games and childish "virtual" pillow fights. Get a life, people!

Back
Top Bottom