FAO Proper-your immediate attention is needed!

• Thread starter Let's Go Devils and Celtic
  • Start date
L

Let's Go Devils and Celtic

Guess what I'm going to be doing at 3pm on Sunday(probably the same as you)? Get on a plane and join in on the festivities at my house watching Marty start in goal and make fun of Primeau and the flyers and Rags fans that may show up on my doorstep!

Watch 3 Devils start!
pic141254.jpg

I always make fun of everyone. Especially those who dont "get it" about the NHL. The wings are the best...period!!!!!! But you're right,the devils are probably the second besdt team in the league. When you have the "franchise" on your team,you're simply the best!!!!! Marty however is the best goalie in the game(why lie??/) the devs will be fine. Hully,shanny,stevie franchise,and the rest of the gang in detroit.....get ready to hoist lord stanley #4 in 8 years.

Hey sergei,Hows anawhine treating you???? not good I bet huh????? f***in jackoff. We'll be sure to shine that cup up real nice in your honor this year....not!!!!!!! What a dumb dumb!!!!!

Hey Ass Clown:

Because I feel sorry for you, really, with my total domination of this site, and you reduced to arguing about anal sex with baboons with Nonny/Anonymouse, I have decided to go easy on you. Because I can tell that you are beat up, worn down, depressed, and just plain sick of Nonny's one trick pony (baboon) show & Grim and his "paedo ploppy child f***er nonce" bit. The wannabe troll (you) is getting schooled so badly, you don't know which way is up anymore. Face the facts, you've taken a beating & the punishment does not appear to be stopping anytime soon. You may be the "Pimp of The f***ing Universe" but I rule this site. It's only out of respect for your long standing tenure that I don't talk to you under my registered name. Anyway, it does not matter, because whenever I want to drop a bomb on you, I do, and you run away like a scared little girl for a week. And then claim, you have a life & were just too busy to check the site. Yeah right.

Ice Hockey Sucks. If you are going to support a team, make it the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. The only PROPER way to judge a sports team is based on their jerseys, Dr. Yoshinoya, and nobody can touch the Ducks in this regard. Look DickCheese, are you really going to tell me that the duck mask with the crossed hockey sticks isn't a bad ass motherf***ing image? It's just as powerful as the Oakland Raiders Skull & Crossbones which is probably what they ripped off to create The Ducks image. Please, you can argue the quality or lack thereof of the team until Tito's Tacos closes for the night, but don't diss the Jerseys Pimp. Admit that the Jersey are cool. Admit it right now.

p.s. I don't believe for a f***ing second that "Devils & Celtics" did not watch the Superbowl, and just happened to tune in at half-time to see Janet's tit fall out of her top. And let's not make a war of this Pimpy, I'm just giving you want you want, an opportunity to bash my skull in.

So go for it. The whole Message Board is watching. Knock me out!

You've earned it.

Re: You said ...NOT!! Dude, that's so 10 years ago. You're such a blazing homo.

Dude!!! you said "sheri martel/jim neidhart/sean waltman/ the whole von erich clan's dead.......They so werent dude!!!!

Wait a mninute...come to think of it..."dude" is so like.....20 years ago???? I dont roll around on mats with other hairy men like you do johnny wrestler. I think it's YOU who has the homosexual tendencies...which is cool and all..but admit it. Dont try to hide it by trying to post your lies(you a liar??? no come on) about a purely heterosexual man(if you dont think so...I have sex with your mom on a dialy basis). Plus,I have mad lovin with my girl lets go devils and celtic. Now,if i have sex with women,i couldne be gay could I???? you're not very bright are you??? not a very good liar either,but hey,we still dont like you.

Re: hey dickwrinkle:

First off anus,dont flatter yourself by trying to jump on the PIMP of the f***in nation... Im only "beat down" because i was with your mom giving her some mad lovin.

You dont judge teams on their "jersey colors' f*** knuckle...you judge them on how they win...and just for the sake of arguement....you keep liking the shitty anawhine mighty ducks...a team that year after year after year after year go nowhere...just like this year.

You destroy me??? dont flatter yourself f***stain. By the way-ass clown??? i was the only person to use that saying here,so nice way to bite off the PIMP(I know you like to be me,its cool). Devils doesnt have to watch anything,just stand there and look as good as she does.

The ONLY time i feel "beat down" is when im trying to bang your mom...her holes so f***in big(so thats where the titanic went????),it takes someone forever to have sex with her. Now then, No matter how hard you try "ass clown",you cant ever be the PIMP of the f***in nation...this board.... or anything else!!!!!

I dont care if this 'whole baord is waiting" waiting on what???? me to point out yet again whats been painfully obvious from the start???? that you're a f***knuckle and you like to jack your dog off in your bedroom????? Thats nothing new.

I dont feel like messing with you today,but if we must...let me check my brains at the door..that way,we can start even.

Guys like you...they really do grow on trees.

Re: Hey Ass Clown:

The might ducks jersey sucks worse than you do on your streetcorner by my house.

Any team that has a f***in duck on their jersey...isnt cool...and they will NEVER win anything(hence the reason why they didnt win last season). Besides,ALL the mighty duck movies were completely f***in stupid(which is why im sure you're a fan of them??? takes one to know one i guess huh???) There are some teams with cool jerseys yes,but if they dont win,whats the f***in point???...hmmm...let me see...would you rather own a team that had "cool jerseys" or own a team that won consistantly every year making you money money money?????

Not a tough question to answer. You just proved yet again you cant f*** with the PIMP. You see,you're too stupid to even realize that to make money,you have to spend money. But whats anawhines excuse????

Look,dont be mad at me because bryan murray was too goddamned stupid in signing sergei federov to that big deal and he's worth the shit they shovel at the circus there when its in town,be mad at him. We said"see you you russian f***!!!!". and he did...Now you,your dumb ass team,with their "cutesy" little jerseys are stuck with him. Sucks to be a whiney ducks fan huh??? hows that goalie of yours doing by the way??? hes on his back almost as much as your mom every night huh?????

Re: Little red corvette

Thats what i thought..........dont EVER f*** with me.

Not fair, Pimpy. I have loved the Lakers since I was 6 years old. I bleed Purple & Gold. And they have won several NBA Championships. If you count the ones they won as the Minneapolis Lakers, it totals nearly as many rings as the Boston Celtics.

> I always make fun of everyone. Especially those who dont "get
> it" about the NHL. The wings are the best...period!!!!!! But you're
> right,the devils are probably the second besdt team in the league. When
> you have the "franchise" on your team,you're simply the
> best!!!!! Marty however is the best goalie in the game(why lie??/) the
> devs will be fine. Hully,shanny,stevie franchise,and the rest of the gang
> in detroit.....get ready to hoist lord stanley #4 in 8 years.
I like mentioning Lindros to flyer and rags fans. Hully, shanny and stevie, are going to have to pry me off Lord Stanley and try getting it away from Marty, Scott, Patrik and the rest of the Dev's. I was just talking to Marty and he said. 1. The cup is staying at the swamp and 2 you need to call him ASAP about getting the Yo in Jersey.
> Hey sergei,Hows anawhine treating you???? not good I bet huh????? f***in
> jackoff. We'll be sure to shine that cup up real nice in your honor this
> year....not!!!!!!! What a dumb dumb!!!!!
yeah, well anyone who leaves the Wings for the ducks and drives an automatic ferrari isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Enrique is definatly a step up for Anna.

Re: Hey Ass Clown:

> Because I feel sorry for you, really, with my total domination of this
> site, and you reduced to arguing about anal sex with baboons with
> Nonny/Anonymouse, I have decided to go easy on you. Because I can tell
> that you are beat up, worn down, depressed, and just plain sick of Nonny's
> one trick pony (baboon) show & Grim and his "paedo ploppy child
> f***er nonce" bit. The wannabe troll (you) is getting schooled so
> badly, you don't know which way is up anymore. Face the facts, you've
> taken a beating & the punishment does not appear to be stopping
> anytime soon. You may be the "Pimp of The f***ing Universe" but
> I rule this site. It's only out of respect for your long standing tenure
> that I don't talk to you under my registered name. Anyway, it does not
> matter, because whenever I want to drop a bomb on you, I do, and you run
> away like a scared little girl for a week. And then claim, you have a life
> & were just too busy to check the site. Yeah right.

> Ice Hockey Sucks. If you are going to support a team, make it the Mighty
> Ducks of Anaheim. The only PROPER way to judge a sports team is based on
> their jerseys, Dr. Yoshinoya, and nobody can touch the Ducks in this
> regard. Look DickCheese, are you really going to tell me that the duck
> mask with the crossed hockey sticks isn't a bad ass motherf***ing image?
> It's just as powerful as the Oakland Raiders Skull & Crossbones which
> is probably what they ripped off to create The Ducks image. Please, you
> can argue the quality or lack thereof of the team until Tito's Tacos
> closes for the night, but don't diss the Jerseys Pimp. Admit that the
> Jersey are cool. Admit it right now.

> p.s. I don't believe for a f***ing second that "Devils &
> Celtics" did not watch the Superbowl, and just happened to tune in at
> half-time to see Janet's tit fall out of her top. And let's not make a war
> of this Pimpy, I'm just giving you want you want, an opportunity to bash
> my skull in.

> So go for it. The whole Message Board is watching. Knock me out!

> You've earned it.
Maybe we will when we can stop laughing at you and your post.

Not fair????? life isnt fair toughnuts. I dont give s shit about the lakers of this generation...make no mistake: shaq couldnt carry kareems shoes to the court...think otherwise??? kareems got 6 rings,6 mvp awards,is the greatest scorer in NBA history. Shaq cant play denfese and when he finally decides to get off his fat ass and play,he still cant average 10 boards a game. When was the last time shaq led the league in rebounding??? (clue:he has never)

I know"he doesnt need to" right???? Wrong,,,you're that goddamned big and you and you cant even average 10 boards a game...yet a guy like ben wallace whos almost 50 pounds lighter and about 4 inches shorter grabs more than him???? shaq is lazy!!!!!

Look,I like shaq,great center,but to come out and call yourself "the best ever" is like saying your mom's a good bang...it doesnt make sense and you have no proof to back either up.

Onto the "ducks",they f***in suck guy. You know it,we know it and everyone else here knows it. So they got lucky and made it to the finals one year,every now and then someone gets lucky. The shitty sharks went pretty far one year and what ahppened to them afterwards???? Where are they now?????

The wings are the best in hockewy period!!!!! they're the team that EVERYONE wants to be like and everyone wishes they could play for.

The only thing Ill "admit" is that the ducks jerseys f***in suck!!!!! the predators jerseys are dope,same with the old green and red devils jerseys...hell,the old gretzky oilers jerseys are dope. The wilds jerseys,blue jackets,sens,avs,wings,just about every team. But,like i said,the jerseys being "cool" nothing to do with how werll they are as a team. The wings might not be flashy and their jersey might not be the dopest,but they are the best team in the nhl...like it or not...deal with it!!!!!!!

Very true my dear...very true indeed. as for the YO in jersey,Im working on that asap. What marty wants,he pretty much gets,except for lord stanley this year. The "franchise" goes out on top this year my dear....sorry to say that,but its true. Stevie retires with ring #4,and the wings will win it soon afterwards. Why??? because they have the best team,the most money to spend,the best GM in the game...thats enough!!!!!!!

Same bet as last time??? the wings win it all(which they will),you wear that cute little number for me i bought you at x-mas time and give me some mad lovin????

if your devs win...I wear those devs boxers you got me and i give you some mad lovin?????

> Very true my dear...very true indeed. as for the YO in jersey,Im working
> on that asap. What marty wants,he pretty much gets,except for lord stanley
> this year. The "franchise" goes out on top this year my
> dear....sorry to say that,but its true. Stevie retires with ring #4,and
> the wings will win it soon afterwards. Why??? because they have the best
> team,the most money to spend,the best GM in the game...thats enough!!!!!!!

> Same bet as last time??? the wings win it all(which they will),you wear
> that cute little number for me i bought you at x-mas time and give me some
> mad lovin????

> if your devs win...I wear those devs boxers you got me and i give you some
> mad lovin?????
OF course we're still on! But you didn't tell me how you liked my lavender babydoll. Don't tell my fellow Dev's fans or players but I thanked Marty for losing so badly to the Wings and he told me that he did it for a favor to the Pimp for all those beef bowls you sent him.