FAO MMers and M-Soloers

• Thread starter July spawned a monster
  • Start date
J

July spawned a monster

Can't we all just get along?
No, I didn't think so...

I, for one, would like to welcome you all to our little forum.

Anyone else wish to stop being a jerk and play nice with our new homeless friends from MM?

Love in Moz,
July

It's the SAME tosser using five different names, and YOU also are using a proxy so EAT ME!

Re: It's the SAME tosser using five different names, and YOU also are using a proxy so EAT ME!

Only I am I and you are I too I do belive "E" for "I"

Hello "E".

"I" here...waiting for the taxi cab that winds up nowhere!

Stick to the guinness and red wine in future.

What better for the greatest headache known to man and sleep peaceful sleep through the whole of the next day.

Annadin at the ready for that fateful moment when donald duck wakens you with his subliminal song.

Re: It's the SAME tosser using five different names, and YOU also are using a proxy so EAT ME!

I don't know what a proxy is or what it's used for, so I assure you if I am using one, it isn't personal. If you are insinuating that I am sort of interloper, y are welcome to view my member profile either on the forum users' list or on the main site. (My user name on the main site has no spaces.)

Secondly, I am vegetarian, and I recently ate lunch, so I have no urge to 'eat you.'
Thanks.

Only I am I and you are I too I do belive "E" for "I"

Hello "E".

"I" here...waiting for the taxi cab that winds up nowhere!

Stick to the guinness and red wine in future.

What better for the greatest headache known to man and sleep peaceful sleep through the whole of the next day.

Annadin at the ready for that fateful moment when donald duck wakens you with his subliminal song.

i have no interest in you or if you live or die so cock off!

I'll pass on replying to that as i have not a f***in clue what you are on about irene lol

it was an in joke for mm-ers. dear me!

very f***ing funny, i hope all three of you had a laugh, i know who you are "cache.pol.uk" lol

Re: very f***ing funny, i hope all three of you had a laugh, i know who you are "cache.pol.uk" lol

Midgebin

Re: I'll pass on replying to that as i have not a f***in clue what you are on about irene lol

Well im going shortly to meet a friend I havnt seen for at least 20 years, truly.

The "E" was for Ian, not spelt with an "E" but always called my cousin Ian "E"
As in hello "E"...

The "I" was not for Ian although Ian begins with the letter "I" it is pronounced "E".

Anyway EEEEEEEEEEan....im sure you get the drift of this pointless explanation.
I'm off to do something even less pointless than this probably.

Tatty Bye x

Bejesus, aren't you tired yet?!

Love the dress, btw.

it's 12.30 AM, no, i'm not tired. Why don't you stalk someone who gives a f*** jehne? go away!

Re: I'll pass on replying to that as i have not a f***in clue what you are on about irene lol

> Well im going shortly to meet a friend I havnt seen for at least 20 years,
> truly.

I dream of an old friend.
Like me, he's a fool.

Who's right, who's wrong,
I'll not begin to enquire.

What are new friends?
Better an old enemy.

An enemy can be new,
but the only friend is an old friend.

Yevgeny Yevtushenko

> Can't we all just get along?
> No, I didn't think so...

> I, for one, would like to welcome you all to our little forum.

> Anyone else wish to stop being a jerk and play nice with our new homeless
> friends from MM?

> Love in Moz,
> July

Thanks - nice to know not everyone on here are twisted nutters

> Thanks - nice to know not everyone on here are twisted nutters

Yes, thanks July, very kind of you to welcome us here, but it doesn't seem like the twisted nutters want to stop the ugly posts.
I just hope we won't be homeless for too long.

> Yes, thanks July, very kind of you to welcome us here, but it doesn't seem
> like the twisted nutters want to stop the ugly posts.
> I just hope we won't be homeless for too long.

Anna?? Is it you?? As in anna_05? I'm missing MM so much! I set up http://www.morrisseymusic.proboards31.com/ as a replacement MM for when it's down...