FAO Kewpie

Yay kewpie online now, shouldn't be too long before this thread gets merged with others.

There's half a dozen threads in this forum that could get slotted in here with ease? :)

love

Grim

I don't think I know any Lemonheads songs, unless I'm right in thinking they were responsible for a "Mrs. Robinson" remake a number of years ago. I might be thinking of Dramarama, but I don't think so.

yes, that was the lemonheads. i didn't like their rendition of it, at all, personally. (other than that, i don't know any of their other songs either.)

and yes, you were right about the timing of my mum's visit!

The_Who_Quadrophenia_CD.jpg

There's half a dozen threads in this forum that could get slotted in here with ease? :)

love

Grim

(Huzzah, my opportunity to make my presence known in this amusing thread by entering a witty ejaculation then to step back to watch the rest of the fight!)

>thick glaswegian accent on an eight year old school boy<

Ermm...I heard that Morrisseythe23rd got Kewpie preggerz! :eek:

>end accent<

>steps back<

rodney_king.jpg

ONE of the things about you that pisses me off is how you make inaccurate or inflammatory comments then go into ignore mode rather than explain yourself. Previously when doing this you stated it is your right. That is part of the reason you are so disliked. It may be your right but it is wrong. A demonstration of your lack of social ability.

You don't like me and that is fine by me. We have no need to ever spend any time there. Because of your dislike of me you try to cause friction between me and others. Really, I don't need your help. Also, for a moderator, it is wrong.

It does piss me off that you move Morrissey related posts of mine into off topic and you think it is ok to provided even less than your standard second class moderation, when it comes to myself. In doing so, you have damaged the SLC when you could have enhanced it.

You can continue to make your anti-M23 posts with comments like I smell, while in fact I smell lovely.:) You can also expect I will bite back from now on. Knowing you have a zero personality and I will outwit and out everything you every time, you should have got wiser by now.

Now, I've met you more than once before and my opinion matched that of the others who had this non-experience. A non-personality with no social skills and ugly as sin to top it all off. I can understand why you wouldn't want your photo posted on the net. The general image of a Japanese girl conjures up a much better image than the horrific, pathetic reality.

I've tried and tried being nice to you. I've even asked for you to completely ignore me. You can try and be nice or you can try and ignore me. Whatever you decide to do; Don't expect anything other than a mirrored response from me.

Love, peace and harmony...

I don't have any kind of personal beefs with Kewpie and I don't wanna make personal attacks on her. But I feel compelled to post in any anti-Kewpie thread because I feel she should be canned as a moderator. Observing Kewpie's moderation for awhile now, it's clear she does far more harm to the forum than good. I think that's the majority opinion of users on this site. I'm not a member of Grim and M23's shark attack clan in any way shape or form, and both of those dudes have no love for me. So, no one can accuse me of being a part of a gang that is out to get Kewpie. I also wasn't a member of the shark attack clan when they bit into Codreanu and made him run away (while basing some of their attacks on my critiques of Codreanu). I had no personal beefs with Codreanu, but I called him on things I felt he deserved to be called on. With Kewpie, I simply feel she's a crap moderator who should be stripped of her powers, and if Grim and M23 get a little nasty in their attempts to bring down this madwoman, that may show some bad things about their characters but I'm nevertheless compelled to join in their primary grievances against her.

If David T feels it would hurt Kewpie's feelings to strip her of her powers, I beg to differ. I think Kewpie would at first be hurt, but eventually, over time, would feel relieved that she no longer has to do a job that she is clueless and incompetent at. I don't know why moderating this forum is such a confusing job for Kewpie, as it seems simple enough. But she doesn't know what the hell she's doing. Sometimes I've wondered if Kewpie is being malicious and discriminatory against certain users in her bizarre moderation decisions, but I've come to believe she's just lacking something in the brain to do this easy job properly, that she is a woman of poor judgment when making moderation decisions, and that for some reason she thinks she must try and merge every new thread with some old thread if she can find any superficial connection between the two. I sometimes fear that if Kewpie had her way we'd only have one thread in the entire forum, into which she'd merge every new thread.

Last edited:
I don't have any kind of personal beefs with Kewpie and I don't wanna make personal attacks on her. But I feel compelled to post in any anti-Kewpie thread because I feel that she should be canned as a moderator. Observing Kewpie's moderatotion for awhile now, it's clear she does far more harm to the forum than good. I think that's the majority opinion of users on this site. I'm not a member of Grim and M23's shark attack clan in any way shape or form, and both of those dudes have no love for me. So, no one can accuse me of being a part of a gang that is out to get Kewpie. I simply feel she's a crap moderator who should be stripped of her powers, and I join Grim and M23 in any and all attempts to bring down this madwoman.

If David T feels it would hurt Kewpie's feelings to strip her of her powers, I beg to differ. I think Kewpie would at first be hurt, but eventually, over time, would feel relieved that she no longer has to do a job that she is clueless and incompetent at. I don't know why moderating this forum is such a confusing job for Kewpie, as it seems simple enough. But she doesn't know what the hell she's doing. Sometimes I've wondered if Kewpie is being malicious and discriminatory against certain users in her bizarre moderation decisions, but I've come to believe she's just lacking something in the brain to do this easy job properly, that she is a woman of poor judgment when making moderation decisions, and that for some reason she thinks she must try and merge every new thread with some old thread if she can find any superficial connection between the two. I sometimes fear that if Kewpie had her way we'd only have one thread in the entire forum, into which she'd merge every new thread.

Chiming in on this thread to bash Kewpie in this way is the forum equivalent of a street protest--it's certainly not going to bring about what the protesters want, and if anything, it may do more harm than good when it devolves into ad hominem attacks. davidt would be crazy to cave into this kind of public whining. Don't like how Kewpie moderates? Send a PM to davidt.

I'd like to add that I say all that as someone with some forum moderation experience. I was a moderator on Compuserve's People Magazine forum back in the early days of the Internet. They gave me free Compuserve in exchange, so it was a good deal. I understand that when moderating a forum you sometimes have some difficult decisions to make for which you will sometimes be attacked, and sometimes you're dealing with some real nutters. This was often especially tricky for me as I was a moderator on People's forum when I was just a kid and the Internet was still kinda new. Yet I did a much better job than Kewpie does here. I constantly see Kewpie making poor decisions and it bugs me. Does she have some loose screws?

Last edited:
Chiming in on this thread to bash Kewpie in this way is the forum equivalent of a street protest--it's certainly not going to bring about what the protesters want, and if anything, it may do more harm than good when it devolves into ad hominem attacks. davidt would be crazy to cave into this kind of public whining. Don't like how Kewpie moderates? Send a PM to davidt.

Can I start a kewpie doll frink thread?

img10063377744.jpg

I totally agree with you. And this is coming from someone who is not exactly on friendly terms with her. Plus, attacking her publicly while she's not even online and obviously has no opportunity to defend herself seems repulsive to me.

I'd like to add that I say all that as someone with some forum moderation experience. I was a moderator on Compuserve's People Magazine forum back in the early days of the Internet. They gave me free Compuserve in exchange, so it was a good deal. I understand that when moderating a forum you sometimes have some difficult decisions to make for which you will sometimes be attacked, and sometimes you're dealing with some real nutters. This was often especially tricky for me as I was a moderator on People's forum when I was just a kid and the Internet was still kinda new. Yet I did a much better job than Kewpie does here. I constantly see Kewpie making poor decisions and it bugs me. Does she have some loose screws?

I really think that the main problem with Kewpie is the fact that she just doesnt fully grasp the English language. and that in itself isnt a bad thing. there are alot of posters on here where English is not their first language. but I've seen instances where she took things the wrong way, just b/c she didnt understand the slang or whatever. she also doesnt have the greatest sense of humor, which in turn hurts her cuz she doesnt always get the joke. and will get offended. she also likes to correct other peoples english which is baffling considering that she isnt the greatest English speaker either. plus, so many people have complained about thread merging and the way she posts links. and sometimes, it can be helpful, but often times it comes across as being bitchy. i dunno. putting aside anything personal I have against her, I also dont understand wny shes a moderator. whatever. sorry Kewps, but I tried to be nice to you before, but you obviously have a select few that you are nice to and the rest you are very biased against. none of the other mods are like that. therefore, I'm throwing you under the bus. thats a very common English expression, incase you were not aware. :rolleyes:

oh and also kewpie called me a COW once, which i did not appreciate. i have never stooped so low as to call Kewpie animals names.

I totally agree with you. And this is coming from someone who is not exactly on friendly terms with her. Plus, attacking her publicly while she's not even online and obviously has no opportunity to defend herself seems repulsive to me.
yep, I would agree too. I would have thought personal problems were best sorted out (and more likely to be listened to)by contacting David T rather than by starting a thread, which just seems to be an attempt to stir up trouble and try to get people to back an opinion which seems ill advised and childish, because any clear point the original post contained has been overshadowed by silly personal comments.

Eh? What are you "repulsed" about? She's perfectly able to reply in this thread any time she sees fit, so I don't get what you mean when you say she has "no opportunity to defend herself." The thread is titled "FAO Kewpie" and I'm pretty sure she's already looked at it at some point in the past 12 hours. The question is, why isn't she replying to the thread that is for the attention of her??? The people she serves are requesting that she reply, so she should stop iggying this and get to it.

I really think that the main problem with Kewpie is the fact that she just doesnt fully grasp the English language. and that in itself isnt a bad thing. there are alot of posters on here where English is not their first language. but I've seen instances where she took things the wrong way, just b/c she didnt understand the slang or whatever. she also doesnt have the greatest sense of humor, which in turn hurts her cuz she doesnt always get the joke. and will get offended. she also likes to correct other peoples english which is baffling considering that she isnt the greatest English speaker either. plus, so many people have complained about thread merging and the way she posts links. and sometimes, it can be helpful, but often times it comes across as being bitchy. i dunno. putting aside anything personal I have against her, I also dont understand wny shes a moderator. whatever. sorry Kewps, but I tried to be nice to you before, but you obviously have a select few that you are nice to and the rest you are very biased against. none of the other mods are like that. therefore, I'm throwing you under the bus. thats a very common English expression, incase you were not aware. :rolleyes:

Thanks for submittng your concerns about this crazy moderator we seem to be stuck with. If there's one thing everyone on SoLow seems to agree on, it's that Kewpie should be fired. It's important that people speak out even when the powers that be don't seem to care.

oh and also kewpie called me a COW once, which i did not appreciate. i have never stooped so low as to call Kewpie animals names.

Would Kewpie care to defend herself for calling Nugz a cow?? Is that the proper behavior or a forum moderator? Sounds more like a troll who got herself a police badge.

Eh? What are you "repulsed" about? She's perfectly able to reply in this thread any time she sees fit, so I don't get what you mean when you say she has "no opportunity to defend herself." The thread is titled "FAO Kewpie" and I'm pretty sure she's already looked at it at some point in the past 12 hours. The question is, why isn't she replying to the thread that is for the attention of her??? The people she serves are requesting that she reply, so she should stop iggying this and get to it.

jesus christ. i've agreed with Theo twice today. :(

Kewpie

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 03:03 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread FAO Kewpie

Well, we know she's read it, so hopefully she'll reply to some of the concerns raised here.

It would be acceptable to me if Kewpie digested some of the problems people have with her moderation and vowed to make an effort at reform.

Back
Top Bottom