FAO Kewpie

ONE of the things about you that pisses me off is how you make inaccurate or inflammatory comments then go into ignore mode rather than explain yourself. Previously when doing this you stated it is your right. That is part of the reason you are so disliked. It may be your right but it is wrong. A demonstration of your lack of social ability.

You don't like me and that is fine by me. We have no need to ever spend any time there. Because of your dislike of me you try to cause friction between me and others. Really, I don't need your help. Also, for a moderator, it is wrong.

It does piss me off that you move Morrissey related posts of mine into off topic and you think it is ok to provided even less than your standard second class moderation, when it comes to myself. In doing so, you have damaged the SLC when you could have enhanced it.

You can continue to make your anti-M23 posts with comments like I smell, while in fact I smell lovely.:) You can also expect I will bite back from now on. Knowing you have a zero personality and I will outwit and out everything you every time, you should have got wiser by now.

Now, I've met you more than once before and my opinion matched that of the others who had this non-experience. A non-personality with no social skills and ugly as sin to top it all off. I can understand why you wouldn't want your photo posted on the net. The general image of a Japanese girl conjures up a much better image than the horrific, pathetic reality.

I've tried and tried being nice to you. I've even asked for you to completely ignore me. You can try and be nice or you can try and ignore me. Whatever you decide to do; Don't expect anything other than a mirrored response from me.

Love, peace and harmony...
well, she's not disliked by everyone. I like Kewpie, and I think, on the whole, she does a damn good job.

Oh, and the personal comments on how she looks: nice touch. Really makes your point, doesn't make you look at all childish, bitter and unplesant. I think it's her choice if she wants her photo on the internet. But of course, you're allowed an opinion, as am I :)

what a surprise, Kewpie sticks her head in the sand again.

Any other thread and she'd be sticking her tuppence worth in, but a confrontation, oh that's asking too much for her to reply to, eh?

Here's an idea for a poll, who would you rather be stuck in a lift with? zero-personality kewpie, or morrissey the 23rd?

p.s. we got you two presents from skeggy, they are belters! :rolleyes:

from a middle-aged man who still idolises a pop star, that's a curious assertion.

so, you're not against racial stereotyping all the time?

Well done, as always, Mr. HIM.

well, she's not disliked by everyone. I like Kewpie, and I think, on the whole, she does a damn good job.

Same here. Well done Mrs. HIM as well.

thank you, sir. i hope you are well. how have you been?

also: i went to see the national, last week, and it was really, really (yes, "really") good. i'd never seen them play live before, so i really enjoyed it.

...maybe in the next world...

Damn straight man.

fo3fnm.gif

I just burst out laughing :D My cat gave me a look like :confused: I saw question marks above his head, yeah.

thanks! Yet again, I want a G&T now I've seen your avatar.

(also, thanks for quoting us, so those who have us on ignore can see too :D )

thank you, sir. i hope you are well. how have you been?

also: i went to see the national, last week, and it was really, really (yes, "really") good. i'd never seen them play live before, so i really enjoyed it.

I have been well, thank you for asking. Just generally off engaging in life a bit. It has its moments, but it's not all bad, I'm happy to report.

So the National show was good? I'm glad you had a good time. I checked them out, briefly, on your recommendation a while back and thought they warranted follow up, not that I've done it. Maybe I will now. Wasn't your mom around last time you wanted to see them?

Also, I like the Who. Do you like the Who?

thanks! Yet again, I want a G&T now I've seen your avatar.

(also, thanks for quoting us, so those who have us on ignore can see too :D )

Someone here is bound to say, or think, "Oh I can't help quoting you," because it was a lyric, as we all know. I can't imagine who would have you on ignore, though. That should be a bannable offence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been well, thank you for asking. Just generally off engaging in life a bit. It has its moments, but it's not all bad, I'm happy to report.

So the National show was good? I'm glad you had a good time. I checked them out, briefly, on your recommendation a while back and thought they warranted follow up, not that I've done it. Maybe I will now. Wasn't your mom around last time you wanted to see them?

Someone here is bound to say, or think, "Oh I can't help quoting you," because it was a lyric, as well all know. I can't imagine who would have you on ignore, though. That should be a bannable offence.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Thanks! :o

yes, it was very impressive. i recommend them highly.

overall, i'd say "no, i don't", but i'd qualify that by saying that i used to - around the time you saw them live. i still have the "black 'n' white version" of "quadrophenia" and i think it's great. it was one of the first albums i ever bought. actually, i haven't listened to it in an awfully long time, but i might put it on, just now. at the moment, though, i'm listening to the lemonheads' "the outdoor type", on repeat. i don't iike the lemonheads, but i downloaded that song today because i remembered liking it when i heard it on the radio years ago and i'm really enjoying it and hadn't heard it in a very long time.

i'm glad to hear about the whole engagement thing, too. good work, sir.

yes, it was very impressive. i recommend them highly.

overall, i'd say "no, i don't", but i'd qualify that by saying that i used to - around the time you saw them live. i still have the "black 'n' white version" of "quadrophenia" and i think it's great. it was one of the first albums i ever bought. actually, i haven't listened to it in an awfully long time, but i might put it on, just now. at the moment, though, i'm listening to the lemonheads' "the outdoor type", on repeat. i don't iike the lemonheads, but i downloaded that song today because i remembered liking it when i heard it on the radio years ago and i'm really enjoying it and hadn't heard it in a very long time.

i'm glad to hear about the whole engagement thing, too. good work, sir.

I don't think I know any Lemonheads songs, unless I'm right in thinking they were responsible for a "Mrs. Robinson" remake a number of years ago. I might be thinking of Dramarama, but I don't think so.

you know, you lot are ruining what could be a very entertaining argument...

social niceties are so 2007.

Agreed.
This thread is supposed to be filled with nastiness, malevolence, cattiness and churlishness.

Back
Top Bottom