FAO Kewpie

ONE of the things about you that pisses me off is how you make inaccurate or inflammatory comments then go into ignore mode rather than explain yourself. Previously when doing this you stated it is your right. That is part of the reason you are so disliked. It may be your right but it is wrong. A demonstration of your lack of social ability.

You don't like me and that is fine by me. We have no need to ever spend any time there. Because of your dislike of me you try to cause friction between me and others. Really, I don't need your help. Also, for a moderator, it is wrong.

It does piss me off that you move Morrissey related posts of mine into off topic and you think it is ok to provided even less than your standard second class moderation, when it comes to myself. In doing so, you have damaged the SLC when you could have enhanced it.

You can continue to make your anti-M23 posts with comments like I smell, while in fact I smell lovely.:) You can also expect I will bite back from now on. Knowing you have a zero personality and I will outwit and out everything you every time, you should have got wiser by now.

Now, I've met you more than once before and my opinion matched that of the others who had this non-experience. A non-personality with no social skills and ugly as sin to top it all off. I can understand why you wouldn't want your photo posted on the net. The general image of a Japanese girl conjures up a much better image than the horrific, pathetic reality.

I've tried and tried being nice to you. I've even asked for you to completely ignore me. You can try and be nice or you can try and ignore me. Whatever you decide to do; Don't expect anything other than a mirrored response from me.

Love, peace and harmony...

ilikewherethisthreadisgcz7.jpg

Yikes.

ugly as sin to top it all off. I can understand why you wouldn't want your photo posted on the net. The general image of a Japanese girl conjures up a much better image than the horrific, pathetic reality.

Eh, now! No need to bring that up! If she's as bad as you say, you shouldn't be bothered with that! Anyway, not like an ugly person can help that!

Last edited:
Buzz what happened to Macca?

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom