FAO Johnny re: Buzzcocks book

R

'Radar' O'Reilly

I mentioned a book which Steve Diggle was working on about The Buzzcocks a few weeks ago, well its been out for quite a while now so you might want to check it out once you've cashed in the penny jar. It's called 'Harmony In My Head', I'll get a copy when I've delivered enough newspapers.

> I mentioned a book which Steve Diggle was working on about The Buzzcocks a
> few weeks ago, well its been out for quite a while now so you might want
> to check it out once you've cashed in the penny jar. It's called 'Harmony
> In My Head', I'll get a copy when I've delivered enough newspapers.

Waw ! Thanks for that. I would love to read that. I have still to read the book on The Fall(Hip Priest) that I bought 2 months ago and also "Saint Morrissey". They are both gathering dust as we speak.

I will be in London in the first week of January and I will pick up the Buzzcocks book in "Helter Skelter".I love that shop.

Thanks for letting me know. Much appreciated.

> I will be in London in the first week of January and I will pick up the
> Buzzcocks book in "Helter Skelter".I love that shop.

If you're in London first week Jan.. might have to arrange a meet-up.
Ruffian

> If you're in London first week Jan.. might have to arrange a meet-up.
> Ruffian

Only if you behave yourself Ruff.I will be in Cambridge but I will be in London for at least 2 days.Meeting up would be good as long as you PROMISE not to take me to White Hart Lane

> Only if you behave yourself Ruff.I will be in Cambridge but I will be in
> London for at least 2 days.Meeting up would be good as long as you PROMISE
> not to take me to White Hart Lane

Hmm.. well, I'm sure you'll be around here loitering at the end of the year. So, a stroll up the lane wouldn't be the nicest place to be.. so we'll do a Soho/Charing X road gig.. If our diaries allow and you're not hooked up with any number of your admirers in this place by that time.

Ruffian

> Hmm.. well, I'm sure you'll be around here loitering at the end of the
> year. So, a stroll up the lane wouldn't be the nicest place to be.. so
> we'll do a Soho/Charing X road gig.. If our diaries allow and you're not
> hooked up with any number of your admirers in this place by that time.

> Ruffian

Admirers ? Moi . Let's see ...yesterday I was told that I was an imposter and my real name was Tommy Salammi or something like that.

Last week I was called a "bitch" for having the audacity to say I liked ONE Travis single but did NOT have a passion for The Byrds.

Then was it was mischievously put on the board that I attend BINGO with my mum which I haven't done for at least 4 weeks and lastly Bluenose slags me off to all and sundry.

I swear to God Ruff I haven't the life of a dog.

Lastly I put on the news and see that that madman Bush is in the country and it is costing you and I(i.e the taxpayers) about 15 million quid on security.

If the Queen wants a nutter spouting lines from the bible to visit her I'll get the old boy that stands on the corner of Princes Strreet to give her a call.

He'll do it for a bottle of sherry

Keep the faith,

J

> Hmm.. well, I'm sure you'll be around here loitering at the end of the
> year. So, a stroll up the lane wouldn't be the nicest place to be.. so
> we'll do a Soho/Charing X road gig.. If our diaries allow and you're not
> hooked up with any number of your admirers in this place by that time.

> Ruffian

Hey Ruffian, for some reason I had it in my head you were from Manchester or somewhere else in the North West.

> Hey Ruffian, for some reason I had it in my head you were from Manchester
> or somewhere else in the North West.

You are partially correct on two counts! I am a Southerner living in the North West.. but this ends on the last day of this year. Then I assume my normal surroundings.. and cna then chameleon like become the number 1 punk.. without Patrick knowing about it!

Where you from Radar?
Ruffian

> You are partially correct on two counts! I am a Southerner living in the
> North West.. but this ends on the last day of this year. Then I assume my
> normal surroundings.. and cna then chameleon like become the number 1
> punk.. without Patrick knowing about it!

> Where you from Radar?
> Ruffian

I'm from Nottingham, born and bread, apart from 4 years I spent living in Halifax between 83 and 87.

What are you doing in Manchester, working, studying, on the run from the Sweeney ?

> I'm from Nottingham, born and bread, apart from 4 years I spent living in
> Halifax between 83 and 87.

> What are you doing in Manchester, working, studying, on the run from the
> Sweeney ?

He's on the run from Claire Sweeney.

Back
Top Bottom