FAO Colleen. Please at least have the courage to tell us who told you that I was a bad seed.

B

~Bertie

Guest
Was it David 5 or Belligerent Ghoul? If you cannot site your sources of information, than you have no case. You sound like a tabloid paper, printing lies without any sort of credibility or legitimacy. I know that you have been sadly misled. I just want to know who did it to you? Is Belligerent Ghoul redding you one thing in chat, then redding me another? He is friends with Uncleskinny. Isn't Uncleskinny your boyfriend's brother? Hmmm? This would explain why you are 'friends' with Ghoul. But it does not explain why Ghoul would turn you against me, while at the same time trying to pretend to be friendly with me. Maybe he just sees me as his ally against David 5.

Anyhow, you really DO need to explain yourself here, Colleen.
 
H

ham fisted

Guest
THE most deranged message ever, well done JEHNE, someone get her some help
 
C

Colleen

Guest
> Was it David 5 or Belligerent Ghoul? If you cannot site your sources of
> information, than you have no case. You sound like a tabloid paper,
> printing lies without any sort of credibility or legitimacy. I know that
> you have been sadly misled. I just want to know who did it to you? Is
> Belligerent Ghoul redding you one thing in chat, then redding me another?
> He is friends with Uncleskinny. Isn't Uncleskinny your boyfriend's
> brother? Hmmm? This would explain why you are 'friends' with Ghoul. But it
> does not explain why Ghoul would turn you against me, while at the same
> time trying to pretend to be friendly with me. Maybe he just sees me as
> his ally against David 5.

> Anyhow, you really DO need to explain yourself here, Colleen.
Who do you think you are? "If you cannot site your sources of information, then you have no case." No. I am NOT giving my sources OUT. That does not mean I do not have a case, simply because I refuse to site who my sources ARE. And all of your suppositions are bizarre and quite incorrect. I need NOT explain myself to anyone. Just live with it.
 
B

~Bertie

Guest
> Who do you think you are? "If you cannot site your sources of
> information, then you have no case." No. I am NOT giving my sources
> OUT. That does not mean I do not have a case, simply because I refuse to
> site who my sources ARE. And all of your suppositions are bizarre and
> quite incorrect. I need NOT explain myself to anyone. Just live with it.

YES YOU DO NEED TO SITE YOUR SOURCES, otherwise it is slander, my dear!!!
 
H

ham fisted

Guest
JEHNE, you are a disgraced ginger mess, look up the word dignity petal
 
C

Colleen

Guest
> YES YOU DO NEED TO SITE YOUR SOURCES, otherwise it is slander, my dear!!!
I really cannot be bothered with you. This is getting highly boring.
 
B

~Bertie

Guest
> I really cannot be bothered with you. This is getting highly boring.

You can't be bothered to explain why you started an inflammatory post, that caused a huge uproar on this forum??? Do you think that your 'truth' is THE truth? You are wrong. When you accuse someone of something, you must prove that he/she is guilty. Everything you said was heresay. Show me one piece of evidence that shows that I have ever acted in any troll-like manner on this forum. Show me where I have used multiple names with the intention of harassing or confusing others. Show me one post of mine, that was not made using the Akron, Ohio IP.

Your job is to prove your case. You cannot slander someone without proof of your allegations. If you cannot, than you are no better than the trolls, David 5 and Belligerent Ghoul. How can ANYONE trust what you say in the future if you don't? You will lose credibility with those who once thought that you were a rational free thinker.

Right now, you are coming off like a Manson Muppet, to be quite honest.
 
B

~Bertie

Guest
Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear is...

~Belligerent Ghoul. You are afraid of him. He has you in the palm of his hands. I have seen a change in you in the last months -- you have become a more hostile, paranoid person. Ask yourself why? Who is REALLY toying with you? And why? Why are you allowing him to control you?
 
C

Colleen

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> ~Belligerent Ghoul. You are afraid of him. He has you in the palm of his
> hands. I have seen a change in you in the last months -- you have become a
> more hostile, paranoid person. Ask yourself why? Who is REALLY toying with
> you? And why? Why are you allowing him to control you?
I've just come home, Jehne, to see all of this. I will explain myself and there's no "hidden agenda" about it. I'm really tired and possibly to your surprise, I truly regret spilling what I knew. 1. Despite what you believe, this has NOTHING to do with Belligerent Ghoul. No, I am not afraid of BG, that idea is really funny. There has become a change in me. It's got nothing to do with paranoia, Jehne. I'm not sure where you've seen this latent hostility in me but you know, I have a life outside of this room, bills to pay, a job to do, friends to see, just like you I would imagine. A few months ago I received a call from one of my friends in the U.K. - if you need to know, she lives in Sheffield. I trust her completely. She left Solo a long, long time ago and then when morrisseymusic was created she went over there. She is an extremely private woman. She wouldn't even confide in me her user name there. True! In short she had been checking out Solo to locate a link. She noticed you were there and phoned me the next morning. It was very short and to the point. "Colleen, I need to warn you about something. There's a major troll that was originally on mm but I noticed her there as one of her names- it was Smithson. Stay away from her, Colleen" When I'd asked her just what you'd done specifically, she was hesistant to say at first but then said you used many names and were very very abusive to many of the users of mm, creating plenty of havoc. And that's all she would tell me. Now she has left BOTH Solo and MM out of disgust.No one is toying with me. Belligerent Ghoul does not have me in the palm of his hand. If you actually knew me, you would know I allow no one to control me. (I'm only answering your questions because when I was out I thought about it and decided to tell you-I tried to put myself in your place.) Now then, are you satisfied now? Any more questions? Please hurry before I go to bed. Colleen
 
B

~Bertie

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> I've just come home, Jehne, to see all of this. I will explain myself and
> there's no "hidden agenda" about it. I'm really tired and
> possibly to your surprise, I truly regret spilling what I knew. 1. Despite
> what you believe, this has NOTHING to do with Belligerent Ghoul. No, I am
> not afraid of BG, that idea is really funny. There has become a change in
> me. It's got nothing to do with paranoia, Jehne. I'm not sure where you've
> seen this latent hostility in me but you know, I have a life outside of
> this room, bills to pay, a job to do, friends to see, just like you I
> would imagine. A few months ago I received a call from one of my friends
> in the U.K. - if you need to know, she lives in Sheffield. I trust her
> completely. She left Solo a long, long time ago and then when
> morrisseymusic was created she went over there. She is an extremely
> private woman. She wouldn't even confide in me her user name there. True!
> In short she had been checking out Solo to locate a link. She noticed you
> were there and phoned me the next morning. It was very short and to the
> point. "Colleen, I need to warn you about something. There's a major
> troll that was originally on mm but I noticed her there as one of her
> names- it was Smithson. Stay away from her, Colleen" When I'd asked
> her just what you'd done specifically, she was hesistant to say at first
> but then said you used many names and were very very abusive to many of
> the users of mm, creating plenty of havoc. And that's all she would tell
> me. Now she has left BOTH Solo and MM out of disgust.No one is toying with
> me. Belligerent Ghoul does not have me in the palm of his hand. If you
> actually knew me, you would know I allow no one to control me. (I'm only
> answering your questions because when I was out I thought about it and
> decided to tell you-I tried to put myself in your place.) Now then, are
> you satisfied now? Any more questions? Please hurry before I go to bed.
> Colleen

so, SOME woman, who won't even tell you her user name, calls you and tells you I was a troll at MM -- and therefore you think I was trolling you in the chat room here? You and I have conversed many times in chat. It is very hard for me to understand your change of heart.

She called you a few months ago??? Then why post this yesterday? Why wait? Why be kind to me, and even give me your email address just a week ago? Why chat with Theo and I like we are all pals just last week?

I don't get it. Believe what you want. But, why would you give your phone number to someone who cannot even divulge her user ID. What is she hiding? There were a few people that did not like me on MM. You cannot be liked by all.

Your very private caller may be Ms. Paranoid herself, Petal.
 
L

LizzieCat

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> so, SOME woman, who won't even tell you her user name, calls you and tells
> you I was a troll at MM -- and therefore you think I was trolling you in
> the chat room here? You and I have conversed many times in chat. It is
> very hard for me to understand your change of heart.

> She called you a few months ago??? Then why post this yesterday? Why wait?
> Why be kind to me, and even give me your email address just a week ago?
> Why chat with Theo and I like we are all pals just last week?

> I don't get it. Believe what you want. But, why would you give your phone
> number to someone who cannot even divulge her user ID. What is she hiding?
> There were a few people that did not like me on MM. You cannot be liked by
> all.

> Your very private caller may be Ms. Paranoid herself, Petal.

Yeppers, my thoughts EXACTLY, Jehne!!.
 
B

~Bertie

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> Yeppers, my thoughts EXACTLY, Jehne!!.

Was she from Sheffield? She called you as well, a few times. Hmmm? OH my God!!! It couldn't be her? Could it? Very scary.
 
L

LizzieCat

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> Was she from Sheffield? She called you as well, a few times. Hmmm? OH my
> God!!! It couldn't be her? Could it? Very scary.

I can't remember, but it seems a bit weird to me!.
 
B

~Bertie

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> I can't remember, but it seems a bit weird to me!.

Didn't Petal live near London? I don't know exactly where Sheffield is. Ya know it really could be a few people.

Oh well. Another day on the net=another day of ridiculous drama.
 
C

Colleen

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> Was she from Sheffield? She called you as well, a few times. Hmmm? OH my
> God!!! It couldn't be her? Could it? Very scary.
Let's get this over with before I depart. Who is so scary?
 
C

Colleen

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> Let's get this over with before I depart. Who is so scary?
Her name's not Petal but she lives in the North, where Sheffield is located.
 
L

LizzieCat

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> Her name's not Petal but she lives in the North, where Sheffield is
> located.

Oh, then it's not the same person then, Colleen.
 
C

Colleen

Guest
Re: Your silence speaks volumes! We will thus be able to assume that the big, bad hawk in your ear i

> Oh, then it's not the same person then, Colleen.
I'm going to sleep now.
 
Top Bottom