FAO Brummie Boy

Can't believe anyone gives a shit if he eats cheese or not, bizarre, but here you go.

1986 smiths rider thread
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/1757-Smiths-tour-rider-1986

more recent last tour rider.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2265-Morrissey-s-Zagreb-Rider-Croatia-Week-and-Večernji-hr

We can't judge a person based on what they ate 29 years ago. But with the recent rider he probably wasn't sitting in his dressing room stuffing his face with everything on that list. Some of it could have been for Damon or whomever and he doesn't want to make everyone become vegan.

01.jpg

SunshineCheezItOriginalsnackcrackers125ozBag_1748.gif

By golly, looks like an endorsement to me.

976c44c4f3_morrissey-musi.gif

Is that milk chocolate?

The chocolate bar is the swedish one made by Marabou and he's been a fan of various swedish chocolates over the years and even declared his love for Marabou at a gig in Sweden 2003 when the arena was full of Marabou commercial posters.

Moz bought his swedish chocolate at the foreign market and probably still does and used a Marabou in the November video but Marabou never got the word or used it in any way but it's not like Moz is a world famous artist in any way.

The Marabou Moz used in the November video has a "M" on every little bit of chocolate that make up the whole bar.

http://proddb.kraft-hosting.net/prod_db/proddbimg/31083.png

The chocolate bar is the swedish one made by Marabou and he's been a fan of various swedish chocolates over the years and even declared his love for Marabou at a gig in Sweden 2003 when the arena was full of Marabou commercial posters.

Moz bought his swedish chocolate at the foreign market and probably still does and used a Marabou in the November video but Marabou never got the word or used it in any way but it's not like Moz is a world famous artist in any way.

The Marabou Moz used in the November video has a "M" on every little bit of chocolate that make up the whole bar.

http://proddb.kraft-hosting.net/prod_db/proddbimg/31083.png

Thanks for that info. :)

so it was back when he wasnt vegan yet, twelve years ago. it also does seem like you knew he gave up milk as your comments were in the interview where he said as such. did you forget or were you obscuring the truth?

We can't judge a person based on what they ate 29 years ago. But with the recent rider he probably wasn't sitting in his dressing room stuffing his face with everything on that list. Some of it could have been for Damon or whomever and he doesn't want to make everyone become vegan.

We shouldn't judge anyone on what they ate this morning. I mean cheese? really? get over it.

At first glance I thought this thread was about BB FAQs, like are BB and BBB the same person? Does BB sign out to become BBB, who doesn't punctuate and consistently writes "your" whenever it should be "you're"? Or how about: Is RB trying to hook up with BB, in which case why let it play out on a message board for all to see? This place is a soap opera full of undesirable characters, but it's hard to look away.

We shouldn't judge anyone on what they ate this morning. I mean cheese? really? get over it.

its more about honesty and integrity than what he ate. im mean im not vegan. is he honest about what he "preaches" i think is the concern to people

rb even if we disagree lets not let a disagreement over an artists life and work make us mean to one another like ive seen play out elsewhere. were still cool and i think can agree on a lot of other things

rb even if we disagree lets not let a disagreement over an artists life and work make us mean to one another like ive seen play out elsewhere. were still cool and i think can agree on a lot of other things

Well I was agreeing with you there. But even if we disagree at times, that is OK. You're a good guy. :)

its more about honesty and integrity than what he ate. im mean im not vegan. is he honest about what he "preaches" i think is the concern to people

On this front I'd be more concerned that he says he has cancer than whether or not he eats cheese. People were tying pink ribbons on trees in his honor on twitter while his obfuscation of cell scrapings was wince-inducing. The old "No press is bad press" tactic is not exactly applicable to life-threatening disease, that whole thing was an embarrassing mess from the perspective of my desk, unless he's dying of cancer then pardon my concern.

Well I was agreeing with you there. But even if we disagree at times, that is OK. You're a good guy. :)

this is true so ill rephrase and say lets keep agreeing where we can and let the disagreements fall by the wayside if we can and lets do it as gracefully as we have been. ugh im being very long winded there. alright im off to make dinner. have a good one

On this front I'd be more concerned that he says he has cancer than whether or not he eats cheese. People were tying pink ribbons on trees in his honor on twitter while his obfuscation of cell scrapings was wince-inducing. The old "No press is bad press" tactic is not exactly applicable to life-threatening disease, that whole thing was an embarrassing mess from the perspective of my desk, unless he's dying of cancer then pardon my concern.

its a weird thing to be sick and it does your head in in some ways. i think he had a scare and some medical issues from the pics i saw and the opinions of those around me whos opinion i trust. i think he blurted something out he might not have really wanted to talk about at all and wished he could take it back. how serious it was in the end i dont know, i dont know much really, but ive been around many people dying from cancer and they do and say some strange things. if he thought he might be dying i could see him saying some weird stuff and being morrissey just shutting up about it. it also must be weird for your family to read stuff about your health in the press and so might have been more motivation to just be quiet about it.

Back
Top Bottom