FAO Brummie Boy

Charlie Cheswick

As you've been trolling this site for some time now complaining about Morrissey eating cheese, please could you provide us with some proof of Morrissey eating cheese?

No dodging this with questions and squirming.

Just get on and provide the evidence or pipe down.

There's a good chap.

he wont because he cant charlie. his is a very old and pointless debate style thats not really debate. he thinks hes colbert though he lacks the wit

he wont because he cant charlie. his is a very old and pointless debate style thats not really debate. he thinks hes colbert though he lacks the wit

I fear you could be right but as he's been telling us for months that Morrissey eats cheese it shouldn't be hard for him. He must have some conclusive evidence as he's posted hundreds of messages on the subject and he obviously sees himself as a bit of an expert. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'd just like some direct proof, no dodging and thousand word replies that don't say anything at all. Just show us the evidence.

The default setting is to be an omnivore unless one declares her/himself to be otherwise. Vegetarian and vegan are identities/labels one adopts in order to tell the world what their values are through their dietary and lifestyle choices. Morrissey has declared himself to be a vegetarian. If he were vegan, he would have made this clear. It is not like his sexuality where he chooses to remain evasive because of fear of stigmatization. He did say he was celibate back when he was supposedly abstaining from having sex. He is not opposed to all labels. He knows he is a major player in the animal rights propaganda machine. Surely he is smart enough to know that declaring himself vegan would lend so much more clout and credibility to his campaign. And remove the hypocrisy problem from the equation. This is evidence enough for me that he is in fact not vegan and does consume dairy--including cheese.

He could clear it all up by posting three words on TTY: I am vegan. But he doesn't. Why not?

The default setting is to be an omnivore unless one declares her/himself to be otherwise. Vegetarian and vegan are identities/labels one adopts in order to tell the world what their values are through their dietary and lifestyle choices. Morrissey has declared himself to be a vegetarian. If he were vegan, he would have made this clear. It is not like his sexuality where he chooses to remain evasive because of fear of stigmatization. He did say he was celibate back when he was supposedly abstaining from having sex. He is not opposed to all labels. He knows he is a major player in the animal rights propaganda machine. Surely he is smart enough to know that declaring himself vegan would lend so much more clout and credibility to his campaign. And remove the hypocrisy problem from the equation. This is evidence enough for me that he is in fact not vegan and does consume dairy--including cheese.

He could clear it all up by posting three words on TTY: I am vegan. But he doesn't. Why not?

This is the prove it that Morrissey eats cheese thread, please give proof or keep out, nothing else is needed, thanks!

I presented a sound argument. One which is good enough for me--and probably many others.

I asked for some proof, you provided none. There are hundreds of posts and threads for you to post what you think, this is the proof thread. Please keep your comments to proof that Morrissey eats cheese, nothing else, thanks.

I asked for some proof, you provided none. There are hundreds of posts and threads for you to post what you think, this is the proof thread. Please keep your comments to proof that Morrissey eats cheese, nothing else, thanks.

Why don't you send him an email and ask him.

charlie is correct here. he made a claim to know something he doesnt and has provided no evidence to the contrary. he didnt claim morrissey might eat cheese he said he does, and attacks him for it, and when questioned he doesnt reply or dodges because he cant back it up. you dont back up a factual claim with an argument. he should have phrased it as i think he does eat cheese but dont know for sure and when you dont know for sure you shouldnt attack people

01.jpg

SunshineCheezItOriginalsnackcrackers125ozBag_1748.gif

By golly, looks like an endorsement to me.

976c44c4f3_morrissey-musi.gif

Is that milk chocolate?

he went vegan not long ago and those pics/actions are from way way before that which i think you know. maybe he learned and evolved as he got older and wiser. for person claiming to be a debunker and argument maker i find it very suspect that youd use that as your argument if you didnt have some secondary agenda and bias.

01.jpg

SunshineCheezItOriginalsnackcrackers125ozBag_1748.gif

By golly, looks like an endorsement to me.

976c44c4f3_morrissey-musi.gif

Is that milk chocolate?

We aren't talking about Morrissey in 1990 or 2008-we are talking about now.

I think he hasn't made a statement on tty about it because he's simply not aware that people are questioning what he eats.

We know he doesn't eat eggs, but the rice milk on the rider and soy latte last week suggests to me that he's at least trying to transition to an all vegan diet. I do wish he would come out and say "Yes, I'm vegan", though.

These two...
dv1635019.jpg

equal...

salon_raw_milk.jpg

Take away this little guy...

veal-calf-featured.jpg

And you get this for us...

milk1.jpg

Take this
holstein-cow-big-udder-full-milk-farm-36627437.jpg
away from this little guy
veal_calf_al.jpg

And you get this...

lambloinchop2.jpg

Therefore, if you produce
milk_home.jpg
to consume, you must also consume this waste product or destroy it...

photo_kachiku_01.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

he went vegan not long ago and those pics/actions are from way way before that which i think you know. maybe he learned and evolved as he got older and wiser. for person claiming to be a debunker and argument maker i find it very suspect that youd use that as your argument if you didnt have some secondary agenda and bias.

Then why doesn't he announce his position to the world? Why so shy? You would think he'd be wearing his veganism on his sleeve. It makes no sense why he would keep it under wraps.

it makes no sense to you but that doesnt mean that he doesnt have reasons or his own desires or feelings. maybe hes trying it out and learning, i dont know. my point is that you dont know either but claim to instead of saying that you suspect or think and suspicion is no reason to vehemently attack and factually denounce someone when you dont know. its a lie to say you know. its a lie when brummie says he knows as well

I have a feeling it's pretty new and he's trying it out.

Considering he used to be quite the milk drinker, the soy latte is an inpressive step for him.

I guess we'll find out eventually. I wish an interviewer would ask him.

the rider is for the band all of whom are not vegan though correct, so to show a rider list for many people to prove that one among them eats cheese isnt proof of him not being vegan. it only shows that someone in the band, probably all of them, isnt vegan

Back
Top Bottom