FAO:Urbs

Yes, you remind me of Moby. A friend used to date him... He's bald and has a small penis too. He really reminds me of you!

Urbamoby!
On your 23 cm

Picture or it did not happen. I bet it is blue and beat up.

LOL
Nice try but he has that jewish look somehow so far from me when it comes to looks and that. "A friend used to date him".
LOL
I look more like Eminem than Moby and they weren't exactly friends. I remember the last 3 weeks my mom lived and she was in hospital and had a radion on and a Moby song came on and she hated it and begged me to switch off the radio.

Hmmm... they are the two main icons of bad taste, though you remind me a bit more of Moby.
A friend used to date him and she said that he has a fat back... I asked her what such thing means and she said that whilst most males with some extra weight accumulate it in the belly, Moby accumulates it in his back.

A blue penis??? I have never heard of such thing... Though it sounds somehow fun, a bit like Samantabhadra.

So, Urbamoby.... I think we should move to other transcendental problems such as: who can name more songs by Abba or who can pee farther.

Hmmm... they are the two main icons of bad taste, though you remind me a bit more of Moby.
A friend used to date him and she said that he has a fat back... I asked her what such thing means and she said that whilst most males with some extra weight accumulate it in the belly, Moby accumulates it in his back.

A blue penis??? I have never heard of such thing... Though it sounds somehow fun, a bit like Samantabhadra.

So, Urbamoby.... I think we should move to other transcendental problems such as: who can name more songs by Abba or who can pee farther.
Your country is a shithole country that Trump pisses on in every speech. You cannot feel safe at all and all your people were killed and tortured in government bunkers.

If anyone has bad taste it is you and Eminem is a traitor to his own race and a whigger. I am not a fan of ABBA but more people in your shithole country like them ahead of Morrissey.

Glad you admit it is blue. Your nazi family had to escape to Argentina and you know it.

It's called love handles honey and since you never had sex you don't know what it is. Shit artists the pair of them.
Moby looks like a jewish man f***ed a gypsy woman and he was the result.

It's called love handles honey and since you never had sex you don't know what it is. Shit artists the pair of them.
Moby looks like a jewish man f***ed a gypsy woman and he was the result.

Love handles simply means the fat that some people have on the sides of the belly.

mh-love-handles-1530555265.png

I have no fat there, nor my girlfriend (she trains some 8 hours a day & 7 days a week).

I do not get how you can have blue honey there!!!!

I have sex every day... which is not quite surprising, I live with my girlfriend (I assume it's the typical situation of most couples that live together). We also eat every day... that's not quite surprising either.

So you have BLUE fat on the sides of your belly??? This is getting weird, Urbanus!!!! Does it happen to you after having sex? Maybe you should visit a doctor or MAYBE you are Krishna or another Blue God!

Love handles simply means the fat that some people have on the sides of the belly.

I have no fat there, nor my girlfriend (she trains some 8 hours a day & 7 days a week).

I have sex every day... which is not quite surprising, I live with my girlfriend (I assume it's the typical situation of most couples that live together). We also eat every day... that's not quite surprising either.

So you have BLUE fat on the sides of your belly??? This is getting weird, Urbanus!!!! Does it happen to you after having sex? Maybe you should visit a doctor or MAYBE you are Krishna or another Blue God!
It extends from the love handles to the back like transportation bags on a donkey.

You are making no sense now book boy.

Cringe time in Lausanne:

Silk scarf whores are always the worst.

Posting home erotic pictures of men now are we?

Posting home erotic pictures of men now are we?

We can do it, Urbanus, if you want to.

This one could be about you taking a bath.

hmmmm.... Bruce LaBruce is nice. Super 8 and a half is a good movie. Raspberry Reich is also good. Skin Flick is a bit boring.... but I mostly like his movies.

hmmmm.... Bruce LaBruce is nice. Super 8 and a half is a good movie. Raspberry Reich is also good. Skin Flick is a bit boring.... but I mostly like his movies.

I fooled you into measuring your little knob and did you ever think I was in a position where I needed to measure mine cause when you have enough you don't have to worry about a centimeter here and there like you do.
Gotcha dip shit!

I actually think that women are by far more interesting than men. I am not a misogynist like you, Urbanus.
Oh no doubt they are and psychopaths make up the majority of movies and series and books. I don't have what it takes to be labelled a misogynist cause I know guys who are for real and they tend to murder women and have.

My best mate at school was from a serbian family and he stabbed his girlfriend who wanted to leave him 48 times or something like that down on the railway tracks at Stockholm central.

Soon as she got off he chased her with a knife and on lookers watched it and was all over the news here. She was a popular waitress at a local cafe'. My mom watched his dad who was a bus driver being completely devastated for years.

Hate for women among misogynists is driven by sexual power and the fact women always decide if a man gets the chance. Women are whores for the most part if you study it and will go for men with fame and money and never truly love them but enjoying the freebies.

I will develop into a misogynist one day and might even hurt women real bad.

Oh no doubt they are and psychopaths make up the majority of movies and series and books. I don't have what it takes to be labelled a misogynist cause I know guys who are for real and they tend to murder women and have.

My best mate at school was from a serbian family and he stabbed his girlfriend who wanted to leave him 48 times or something like that down on the railway tracks at Stockholm central.

Soon as she got off he chased her with a knife and on lookers watched it and was all over the news here. She was a popular waitress at a local cafe'. My mom watched his dad who was a bus driver being completely devastated for years.

Hate for women among misogynists is driven by sexual power and the fact women always decide if a man gets the chance. Women are whores for the most part if you study it and will go for men with fame and money and never truly love them but enjoying the freebies.

I'd love to have a gothic teen girl from an abusive family with daddy issues who will follow me like a dog. I want to store her in a bunker and train her to become obedient.

Saw a perfect example today with milk white legs and those fishnets on with bigger holes and the holes were torn up right under her ass where the skirt ended. Blue/lilac hair and see through top and Depeche Mode shoes on with silver details.

I need a van now to be able to pick her up.

Yes, I am not surprised by your psychopath tendencies... Not I would feel surprised if you end up murdering a woman.

:sick::sick::sick::sick:
Urbanus
:sick::sick::sick::sick:
And his short

Mentality.
LOL

You just waited for me to pick up the sword again and it made your summer. Don't neglect the inflatable by your side but the benefit is she will not need to be pumped up as often as before.

LOL

You just waited for me to pick up the sword again and it made your summer. Don't neglect the inflatable by your side but the benefit is she will not need to be pumped up as often as before.
Ok. Urbanus. So you have a small dick, you are bald and you are a rapist. Ok.

You don't "like" it but you are smart enough to realise the value in being into it to get the women you want. You just want to be a man and not shave for a week and run in fields throwing grenades about and not watch commie movies and art flicks that goes well with the red wine drinking leftie girls from upper class homes with daddy issues.

I used to go to hipster central in Stockholm and open the door and shout "anyone interested in a failed alcoholic writer?".

They all had one already.

Tags
bald man baldness frustrated men penis the tiny penis of urbanus troll urbanus
Back
Top Bottom