Fantasy Football League Table

Boro_Morrissey

.........Fantasy Football League Week 0..........Weekly Points Total Points
1.........Golden Handcuffs.........Sphinx.....................0..................0
2.........La-de-de-da-LA..........Bluebirds...................0..................0
3.........Mozalini FC.................Ann Coates...............0..................0
4.........mozzersnohopers.........chrisnat....................0..................0
5.........No Mancs United..........Happiness.................0..................0
6.........Nobodys Nothings.........Martin......................0..................0
7.........Sheridan Whiteside.......Alan Armstrong...........0..................0
8.........Spooky.......................DiCkY.......................0..................0
9.........Stuies Team Titans.......Stuheff.....................0..................0
10........The Boro...................Matthew Speight........ 0..................0
11........The Cry Babies...........Sarah........................0..................0
12........The War Room............Mace........................0..................0
13........Tranny Grannies..........Chica........................0..................0

Right people here is the league before the first set of points are added today. I torte i would post this because this may be the only time i am not bottom of the league. I will post the updated league with the first set of points on when it comes out today.

Boro_Morrissey said:
I torte i would post this because this may be the only time i am not bottom of the league. .

and probably the only time that I'm top (but then your side is weighed down with boro players;)

Go on boro... beat those Chelsea fokkers out of town!!!! HA HA HA

I shouldn't laugh I've prob got some Chelsea players

Boro_Morrissey said:
this may be the only time i am not bottom of the league.

I wouldn't worry about that, BoroMoz. One of my players is injured and another is off to Juventus :p

this is where we find out if the Yanks know anything about football - or whether picking randomly is as good as having 'knowledge' of Football.

You'll notice it was knowledge in inverted commas!

Why havent the scores bin loaded up yet??

Goodnight and thank you

The tour's over and now the misery of the football season.

Yep, I've got Ian Pearce (-6 points) thus showing a truely insightful knowledge of the beautiful game.

Back
Top Bottom