Fans wanted for photo project

liebe

Hello,

I'm looking for Morrissey fans for a new photography project of, surprisingly enough, portraits of Morrissey fans.

I'm going to be shooting in Morrissey-related locations in Manchester and London. I'm also planning on taking photos of people queuing at the shows in 2008.

If you are interested, please email me: [email protected].

Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks! If you are interested in taking part just message me with an email addy and I'll send you some more details :)

im only in salford liebe, so just give us a message when your ready

Morrissey fan photobook project

some girl on myspace looks for people who want to take part in a photoproject for a book which she wants to get published . i found this interesting and decided to post it here...

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?...n=680A65BB-98F7-482B-ACC4BC3D0D92F10153412075

W/99
Gepostet: 01 Nov 2007, 23:38
Hello,

I'm looking for Morrissey fans (UK based although if you are traveling to the UK within the next few months feel free to read on...) for a new photography project of, surprisingly enough, portraits of Morrissey fans. At the end of it I am hoping to get it published.

I'd quite like to shoot at Morrissey-related locations in Manchester but I'm also thinking about using a studio.

If you are interested, please email me with a photo and some info about yourself: [email protected]

Cheers.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey fan photobook project

That's liebe, I beliebe, and she's posted that request here on the forums.

EDIT: oh, joy. sistasheila's post has been merged into the very thread I linked to. You know, nameless moderator, it'd be a lot more helpful just to point out where the previous thread was. Isn't that what you do best?

Last edited:
i wrote that thread as an new thread and it was moved i and put into her thread case if you wonder why i was repeating her words :rolleyes:

Thanks for making a thread about it sistersheila, even if it was merged! At least its been bumped I suppose ;)

Any idea about dates etc. scheduled yet?

Love PTxx.

I'm going to be photographing people who have emailed me outside the Roundhouse on the 27th (if anyone else would like to be photographed just email me. I will probably pounce on people in the queue too if I like the look of them :p). I'd also like to do some shots in Whitechapel on the same day but I understand that most people will want to queue.

The shoot in Manchester will probably be sometime in February, I'm going to be pretty busy until that point as I'm moving house.

I'm going to be photographing people who have emailed me outside the Roundhouse on the 27th (if anyone else would like to be photographed just email me. I will probably pounce on people in the queue too if I like the look of them :p). I'd also like to do some shots in Whitechapel on the same day but I understand that most people will want to queue.

The shoot in Manchester will probably be sometime in February, I'm going to be pretty busy until that point as I'm moving house.

what about peeps that dont have tickets?!

I'd like to take part - let me know the details, I'm only in Leeds so i'd be well up for taking part in the manchester shots :)

I'll be there from L.A. :rolleyes: I doubt I'll make for an interesting subject, but let me know if you're still looking for folks for your project.

Back
Top Bottom