Fanny the Cat and Morrissey - feature on Jake Walters and his cat - AnOther Magazine

"Loads of unseen material of Morrissey"....yeah, I don't think they're gonna see the light of day :lbf:

"Loads of unseen material of Morrissey"....yeah, I don't think they're gonna see the light of day :lbf:

I took an entire class on the legality of photographers rights. In the event he decides to never speak to Morrissey again, he technically could publish anything. :cool: I suspect he's cooler than that though.

"I've got loads of unseen material of Morrissey which I'd love to make a book out of one day. I'm just waiting for someone to ask."

Hi Jake! Could you please make a book out of the loads of unseen material you have of Morrissey?? THANKS! :)

PS: Fanny is absolutely adorable! ♥

"I've got loads of unseen material of Morrissey which I'd love to make a book out of one day. I'm just waiting for someone to ask."

Hi Jake! Could you please make a book out of the loads of unseen material you have of Morrissey?? THANKS! :)

Yes, please! !;)

This was a great article. How funny that Morrissey has/had a cat named Dude....haha. There were a few little tid bits that I haven't heard before. I remember Morrissey, in a couple of different interviews, refusing to tell his cats names a few years ago....I found it odd but great in a Morrissey kind of way:)

Great story. Moz should hire me too. :) I've been saying "dude" for a long time. Now I know Moz paid attention. :)

This was a great article. How funny that Morrissey has/had a cat named Dude....haha. There were a few little tid bits that I haven't heard before. I remember Morrissey, in a couple of different interviews, refusing to tell his cats names a few years ago....I found it odd but great in a Morrissey kind of way:)

Unless my memory is lying to me i swear i read an interview once where he did actually announce the name of two of his cats, i only remember one though, i think he said it was called 'R Cali'.

Last edited:
Walters explains. "It was love at first sight, I didn't even get a look in."

This comment could be taken different ways. Does he mean the cat no longer had eyes for him (Walters) or does he mean Morrissey turned his attention on the cat, which could add fuel to the rumours that Jake and Morrissey were/are a couple?

This comment could be taken different ways. Does he mean the cat no longer had eyes for him (Walters) or does he mean Morrissey turned his attention on the cat, which could add fuel to the rumours that Jake and Morrissey were/are a couple?

It's an open secret that they were, surely? Not now of course, but it could not have been more obvious at the time.

Thanks Mr Walters for this pictures, 4 I've never seen before

I like 2 and 5 with the cardboard sign, number 5 should've been used as albumcover, great shot

[please regulars don't start the Jake Walters/Owen being lovers with Morrissey, it's for the Pigsty forum]

enjoy this new pictures Jake shared/given to/on anOther site

yes please, more, and hope you find a publisher for the pictures book

Thanks again, that they were spotted and came on this site

greetings from a catlover surviving the cold in the Netherlands

[it's spring, but minus degree nights, and a cold hard wind goes through your bones daytime, end of March, brrr]

Last edited:
No mention of him writing 'Imperfect List then' ! (Which he didn't, though he gets credit for). Would be good if he would acknowledge what role he actually did have (if any).

I agree.:thumb:

I think it`s pretty cool that Morrissey had a cat named Dude.Maybe it`s all the time he spends here in Cali.:D

Wasn't that a different Jake?

I agree.:thumb:

I think it`s pretty cool that Morrissey had a cat named Dude.Maybe it`s all the time he spends here in Cali.:D
Jake said it was already called that when he got it, nice if he re named it then you'd know what he likes to call cats. cause we got a rescue cat that already had a name so we kept it. he did that i remember of call one of his cats 'r cali' though.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom