Fan made artwork for California Son

A

Anonymous

As the last LIHS cover was a total disaster,
I propose one for "California Son ".
Next please!

george-best-la-aztecs-19771.jpg

Maybe this? He did once wish they all could be California girls after all.

david lee roth van halen 1978 aviator sunglasses.jpg

Maybe I’m not remembering correctly but isn’t there a really nice photo of morrissey at the Golden Gate Bridge

As the last LIHS cover was a total disaster,
I propose one for "California Son ".
Next please!

george-best-la-aztecs-19771.jpg

Love that, think it would make a great cover, the passing of flowers especially. Though maybe Best is too heavily related to The Wedding Present for Moz to use, didn't he attempt to get him on a Smiths release once?

Ye I reckon the below family photo of The California Son and his family in the San Fernando Valley with their Buick would be TOP ACE mate inn nn nn din't inn n n nn it. I was really hoping that Uncle Steve would use this release to finally admit he was born in Moz Angeles and not Mankchester, but it probably won't happen until he fully retires and runs for president. There is no way foreigners, especially Brittish people and people from New Youaaaaawrk, Baaaaawston, and Chi Caaawgo would buy tickets anymore. He could get by with the usual Southern California dates every 6 months, but he would lose the mporium uk goldmine. It must be hard for him because he is so loyal to his hometown and the people of LA. Maybe he regrets that day in 1978 when he left LA with Chrissie Hynde to go to Brittin and chase his punk rock dream and use The Smiths to launch his solo career.

Morrissey USA.jpg

Love that, think it would make a great cover, the passing of flowers especially. Though maybe Best is too heavily related to The Wedding Present for Moz to use, didn't he attempt to get him on a Smiths release once?
You are a man of taste .
Beverley, York , Hull, Scarborough ...

Back
Top Bottom