Fame, fame, fatal fame...

Blikey fookin hell m8 tossy. It's fookin amazin' the time you lots wackos have on your hands. "Bean Queen" LOL!! So October-June is the time frame where you lock yourselves in your hobbit houses in your weird backward foreigner countries and "dig in" for the winter. I me reckon just like all of you at the Argaggon Ballroom in Chicaaaaawgo, New Yawk, Baaaaaaaston, and Pittsburgh.

Go to Uncle Steve's favorite store Costco and buy a treadmill. Put it in your "basement" with all your hoards of Smiths cassettes and posters and run every day and lose all your Burger King and KFC weight. Do something with your lives m8 inn n nnn n nnn n nnn n n n it.

how does he look gay and especially sound gay,for me his voice is as manly as you can get.why do these people say things like UNTIL I LET HIM BACK IN ,for me the padlock is on the door and once your out your out.its almost like leaving your football team because they have lost a few games but I will start supporting them when they start winning again.

Yeah, cause one can't possibly be gay and have a manly voice. :rolleyes:

To be fair he has so many stylish looks over the years you'd have to really search for a bad look. When Amazon list your cut out next to Danny DI Vito then you might have a problem.
If I was him, I'd get down to Sloane Street drop some cash at Loro Piana and Brioni and get classic pieces in earthy colours in beautiful fabrics. No need for him to wear a martial arts outfit as day wear.

This reminded me of the Status Quo story when they were in the same studio as Queen. Rick Parfitt was off his tits and decided to give Freddie Mercury some grief about being a Queen and got roughed up. I forget the exact quote but it was along the lines of he learnt a valuable lesson about assuming gay people were all limp wristed wimps that day.

I didn't know M was gay did he fall out the closet in the last few hours before I went to work, I always thought he was a humasexual.did you even read the article.

Last edited:
I didn't know M was gay did he fall out the closet in the last few hours because before I went to work, I always thought he was a humasexual.did you even read the article.

Oh shut up. You made the (rather stupid) connection "manly voice" -> "not gay". Don't deflect with bullshit about Morrissey's "humasexuality".

And, for god's sake, learn to use a question mark and to leave a space after a comma or full stop. What is wrong with you?

Oh shut up. You made the (rather stupid) connection "manly voice" -> "not gay". Don't deflect with bullshit about Morrissey's "humasexuality".

And, for god's sake, learn to use a question mark and to leave a space after a comma or full stop. What is wrong with you?
you still here,you with your spectacular grammar,anybody who begins with oh shut up doesn't deserve a reply from me.once again did you read the article.hows that grammatically for you ya f***ing English teacher,wank.

Blikey blinders m8 inn nn n n n n n it! Reckon yeah Air Steve is real "effeminate"......whatever dude :crazy: Hoop it up Air Steve! Air Steve be dunkin' on fools down on the Venice Beach courts! When Air Steve left his hometown Moz Angeles in the 80's to go to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde to chase his indie pop dream, that effeminate 1980's Brit pop crap is what was selling at the time. So he just used the Smiths and specifically John Maher to get enough money to become solo and move back home to LA. Reckon you lots people are so lost.

Air Steve.jpg

This reminded me of the Status Quo story when they were in the same studio as Queen. Rick Parfitt was off his tits and decided to give Freddie Mercury some grief about being a Queen and got roughed up. I forget the exact quote but it was along the lines of he learnt a valuable lesson about assuming gay people were all limp wristed wimps that day.

doh:

some gay dudes have a :frogface: voice. One in particular.:lbf:

Blikey blinders m8 inn nn n n n n n it! Reckon yeah Air Steve is real "effeminate"......whatever dude :crazy: Hoop it up Air Steve! Air Steve be dunkin' on fools down on the Venice Beach courts! When Air Steve left his hometown Moz Angeles in the 80's to go to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde to chase his indie pop dream, that effeminate 1980's Brit pop crap is what was selling at the time. So he just used the Smiths and specifically John Maher to get enough money to become solo and move back home to LA. Reckon you lots people are so lost.

View attachment 46022
Blimey Aztec you're right I do spend too much time on here but I've never bothered to cut and paste then scan a photo shopped tippexed photo of Moz. What did LP do to you? Why tippex her out? Is it jealousy?, I know you had kittens and saw unicorns the day when you finally had Moz at some courts holding a ball it must have been the highlight of your life. Next you'll find one of him cuddling Nancy.

Blikey mate, reckon I blocked out LP because reckon everyone here hates her and said she looks like Howard Stern, but I know she is a baller and can throw up the alley-oop for Air Steve really good. My avatar is a pretty good pic of Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, and Sunny (RIP) cuddling.

what exactly is the point of your picture, other than to make me swoon? is he supposed to look like a stocky potato farmer in this picture because.... uh... he doesn't. or is the picture meant to be evidence of his "northern mannerisms"?

No, he's quite fey/feminine in this photo - but at the same time you see the shoulders and the (very large) hands, and that mixture of the two elements is there. Peppermint hit the nail on the head.

Disturbing more like and the fact you husband is an enabler is the most menacing part of it. Please don't say you have a cut out of Damon as they come as a pair. If you do just make sure you stand Moz in the forefront.

Ye gods. If you're going to buy a massive Moz cut-out, you're not going to get a second one of a wet lettuce like Damon, you're going to get...

a Johnny Marr one

Hell, we could reform The Smiths in cardboard :lbf:

speaking of gayish......you google gayish DramaJ and look what pops up:

YIKES!!
:eek:

pre fake :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: i take it !! UNBELIEVABLE!
todays-programme-gettyimages-gaga.jpg

YEAH. we KNOW. this is hardly novel.

I wouldn't have tried to explain it if it hadn't sailed over your head the first time. Woeful twat.

No, he's quite fey/feminine in this photo - but at the same time you see the shoulders and the (very large) hands, and that mixture of the two elements is there. Peppermint hit the nail on the head.

a bit redundant I would say.:rolleyes:

next are you going to tell us he eats sitting down:crazy:

I wouldn't have tried to explain it if it hadn't sailed over your head the first time. Woeful twat.
we already HAD this discussion (and probably many more like it) back in august :rolleyes: https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...ack-due-september-2018.141823/page-6#comments
but, yeah, it "sailed over my head" :lbf:
hence, vegan cros spot on assessment of your post as redundant.
my guess is that you read the discussion back in august and that it probably took you that long to process it and churn it around in your brain so that by the time you spat it back out you probably had forgotten and thought your offerings on the subject were original and insightful. woefully not. woeful twat.

Back
Top Bottom