"Fag," and double standards

Re: hmmm

Yes, they are both a little guilty. JJ went over the top after that however even though he was already on thin ice and had multiple warnings. He acted like he would 'never be banned' and caused hours of admin time to deal with the issue. It's been much better since.

A general forum rule - users don't get banned, they ban themselves.

Thanks, appreciate the response from you.
I don't think JJ thought he would never be banned. To be honest with you, I feel it is Kewpie who acts like she knows she wont be banned, therefore could load the bullets for JJ to fire at himself.

When you say it is much better now, do you mean the forums are better now since he has gone, or it is much easier running the site because he has gone?
JJ was / is not a troll. He didn't come on here posting all kinds of shit about Morrissey, stiring up trouble like many have done on here without recourse. He just fell out with one Mod. He is a genuine fan and has...well you know what he has done for Morrissey fans over the years.
Many members here miss him and want him back. He's been off here for about 6 months - people get shorter sentences in jail for genuine crimes....... as i said, 'all' he did was fall out with a mod...
Life is too short..... it's time to open the door.... he could be on probabtion..... give peace a chance.

Who cares what anyone calls you?..people always will call others vile things..take no notice it's easy to do...just think inside your head it's their problem.

Personally I think fag is just a silly word..like slapper or slag or chav.Also find it odd how gays i know call themselves fags but object to others doing it.

A friend calls me "c*nt chops" and I call him an old slag. It all depends who's doing the calling

get a life!

I don't think JJ thought he would never be banned. To be honest with you, I feel it is Kewpie who acts like she knows she wont be banned, therefore could load the bullets for JJ to fire at himself.

When you say it is much better now, do you mean the forums are better now since he has gone, or it is much easier running the site because he has gone?
JJ was / is not a troll. He didn't come on here posting all kinds of shit about Morrissey, stiring up trouble like many have done on here without recourse. He just fell out with one Mod. He is a genuine fan and has...well you know what he has done for Morrissey fans over the years.
Many members here miss him and want him back. He's been off here for about 6 months - people get shorter sentences in jail for genuine crimes....... as i said, 'all' he did was fall out with a mod...
Life is too short..... it's time to open the door.... he could be on probabtion..... give peace a chance.

2repcwp.gif

Much easier running the site when he is gone.

At one point JJ actually had changed his title to as 'will never be banned' as I recall. I agree he was a good contributor, too bad he had to act like a child with that one falling out. He actually agreed he should be banned for his actions but so far I have not seen one apology.

At one point JJ actually had changed his title to as 'will never be banned' as I recall. I agree he was a good contributor, too bad he had to act like a child with that one falling out. He actually agreed he should be banned for his actions but so far I have not seen one apology.

Who the hell do you think you are kidding!! He changed his user name OH MY GOD! It was so awful you still remember it!
Is that what pissed you off? That was a JOKE. Why the hell should he apologize? Where is Kewpies apology? At least Phill was honest, she lied! She never provided the PM he sent to her asking her to back of did she? Why is it that she can be a total bitch to people and shit get's done about it. Do you get near the amount of complaints about other mods? THERE IS A REASON IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT HER.
Right, he made running the forum so hard. Crap. How many complaints did you get about Phill compared to the amount of complaints that fly around this board about Kewpie?
And yes, he DID apologize for taking things too far with her, but she would not let up. He sent her a PM asking her to back off, you know, the one she conveniently lost? He was honest about everything. Kewpie is the one who's always posting shit and then deleting it or changing her posts. She is a liar.
I posted all the crap she said months ago, things no other mod would have said, and nothing was done.
You just don't want to admit you are wrong, you hired the wrong Mod.
Phill was helpful to everyone on this forum who had any Morrissey related questions-that's what your damn forum is about isn't it? He wasn't the only one to complain about Kewpie, God you must know that!!
I don't get you. You spend over 10 years working on this site and let her
ruin it. Why don't you just hand the whole damn forum over to her? Because she's always telling people that you don't have time to deal with anything.
Did you know that? And when she doesn't want to deal with something, she says to contact Bored about it? To contact Bored AT A DIFFERENT SITE??
Hours of admin time to deal with all of the problems? You could have dealt with it in two minutes by removing Kewpie as a moderator. It could have been simple. And if you did that, Phill would have felt terrible about it. He would have felt terrible about her being banned even though it would have been the right thing to do. Because he's NOT an asshole. He's been here what 10 years or more? You should know that about him by now.
You think Kewpie felt bad about any of it? She's probably laughing because she got away with it.
When did this happen, 5 or 6 months ago and it's still being talked about.
Does that tell you anything? Why don't you face the truth about her!!
Nah, just look the other way David and let her bring it all down! Keep your
head in the sand and let her run the show, just like she's doing now.

Yes, they are both a little guilty. JJ went over the top after that however even though he was already on thin ice and had multiple warnings. He acted like he would 'never be banned' and caused hours of admin time to deal with the issue. It's been much better since.

A general forum rule - users don't get banned, they ban themselves.

Bullshit! Your rule doesn't apply here. Kewpie's gotten a few warnings too hasn't she?
And if it took you hours to deal with it, well, that's just f***ing pathetic.
You're just pissed because he acted like he would 'never be banned' right?
Because you have the power, and nobody's gonna challenge you, and you are so busy worrying about your ego you don't notice what Kewpie's doing.
She f***ed this site a long time ago.

I heart snowy's wrath. :o

set the record straight

I DID NOT tell a lie to anyone.

It's JJ's own fault that he DIDN'T KEEP a PM sent me on 30th March 2010 around 19:55.
However, he's now putting the blame on me because he DELETED it.

His message was so rude, I immediately deleted, that's all.

He insisted David to search vBulletin software database which was totally unnecessary.

Last edited:

Bullshit! Your rule doesn't apply here. Kewpie's gotten a few warnings too hasn't she?
And if it took you hours to deal with it, well, that's just f***ing pathetic.
You're just pissed because he acted like he would 'never be banned' right?
Because you have the power, and nobody's gonna challenge you, and you are so busy worrying about your ego you don't notice what Kewpie's doing.
She f***ed this site a long time ago.

I gave him many chances here and he blew it. It's over, deal with it.

He's on the new All U Need Is Morrissey forum, it's not like he doesn't have anywhere to go.

How can he apologise when he is banned?
Has Kewpie ever apologised for sending people (including myself) ''threatening pm's'', or changing JJ's thread titles?

i'll admit, kewpie is one reason why i no longer post here but your statement is utter tripe. you sound hysterical.

Look, I have no idea what happend with JJ and all of that, it was before my time here so I won't say anything about that. But jeane is right, what you wrote seems a bit hysterical. It's better you try to say what you have to say in a constructive way because I doubt that the way you put it will lead anywhere. Or write a pm to the admin. The whole situation just feels uncomfortable to me, it seems to turn into some sort of witch hunt which is really unneccesary. Sometimes on the internet it's easy to forget that it's actually real people with real feelings.

Re: set the record straight

I DID NOT lie to anyone.

It's JJ's own fault that he DIDN'T KEEP a PM sent me on 30th March 2010 around 19:55.
However, he's now putting the blame on me because he DELETED it.

His message was so rude, I immediately deleted, that's all.

He insisted David to search vBulletin software database which was totally unnecessary.

Kewpie, come on, lets face the facts, if Phill had sent you a message that was in anyway offensive, you would have forwarded it to David within seconds to get him banned. No way would you have just deleted it and kept quiet. You wanted him banned for a while (like you did Grim, Lynne, Hugh etc etc etc) & that would have been your opportunity you were dying for....yet you chose to delete and be quiet? I think you are full of shit.

Re: set the record straight

You don't have to believe me, but I do not tell a lie and David believes my explanation.

It's so silly to keep repeating the same thing in here.
Nothing will help lifting JJ's ban for the time being, get on with it.

Last edited:
Look, I have no idea what happend with JJ and all of that, it was before my time here so I won't say anything about that. But jeane is right, what you wrote seems a bit hysterical. It's better you try to say what you have to say in a constructive way because I doubt that the way you put it will lead anywhere. Or write a pm to the admin. The whole situation just feels uncomfortable to me, it seems to turn into some sort of witch hunt which is really unneccesary. Sometimes on the internet it's easy to forget that it's actually real people with real feelings.

Ok Jackie, I appreciate what you are trying to say, but Phill and I have been here for almost 10 years. I am angry at Kewpie's constant lying, rudeness, condescending attitude, and abuse of her 'power'.
David and Kewpie could care less what I say, so I'm sure I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I have every reason to be angry. I sound hysterical, whatever.

Tags
good riddance
Back
Top Bottom