Facebook bans Britain First

• Thread starter ragdale road confirmed
  • Start date
First, thank you for taking a reasoned approach to your argument. One issue I have is with this statement you made, "one person gets up and says, 'You know what, this Holocaust? I'm not sure it even happened." If that were to happen, then I would introduce them to the endless footage of the suffering and death endured by those who were imprisoned in concentration camps, or as GEM describes them "spas". I would have them read the thousands of statements made by those who were there and suffered such indignities only somehow to be left alive to tell their stories. You seem to be intelligent enough not to suggest that all of this was somehow fabricated.

To suggest that this is all make believe is to turn a blind eye to the reality of what actually happened. To say the Holocaust never happened or the Earth isn't round would be like believing that slavery never existed in America. Being uneducated, or willingly blind is no excuse. Some things are true whether one believes in them or not.

o_O

WtF?
introduce the troll who calls concentration camps 'spas' to the endless footage on the youtube????:crazy:
this is not a Barnaby Jones episode where the troll is enlightened by reason in the last 5 min.:lbf:

I completely agree. That's the problem I have with GEM's argument too. Not all Jews are in conspiracy against the Western world. If anything, it's the select ones who're at the top. We shouldn't paint with such a wide brush.

Here's where you lose me. You said: "people believe what they want to believe and choose their "facts" most often to try and prove the point they are trying to get across."

'Well, if everybody in North America is forced to attend a school training in sensitivity or in Holocaust awareness and is taught to study the final solution, about which nothing was actually done by this country or North America or the United Kingdom while it was going on but lets say as if in compensation for that everyone's made to swallow an official and unalterable story of it now and it's taught as the great moral exemplar the great modern equivalent of the morally lacking elements of the Second World War a way of stilling our uneasy conscience about that combat, if that's the case with everybody as it more or less is and one person gets up and says, 'You know what, this Holocaust? I'm not sure it even happened. In fact, I'm pretty certain it didn't. Indeed I begin to wonder if the only thing is that the Jews brought a little bit of violence on themselves'. That person doesn't just have a right to speak, that person's right to speak must be given extra protection because what he has to say must have taken him some effort to come up with.

Might be, might contain, a grain of historical truth. Might, in any case, give people to think about why do they know what they already think that they know? How do I know that I know this, except that I've always been taught this and never heard anything else? It's always worth establishing, first a principle, saying 'What would you do if you met a flat Earth society member?' 'Come to think of it, how can I prove the Earth is round?' 'Am I sure about the theory of evolution? I know it's supposed to be true. Here's someone who says no such thing, it's all intelligent design'. 'How sure am I in my own views?' Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus and the feeling that whatever you think you're bound to be okay because you're in the safely moral majority."
Christopher Hitchens on Free Speech

There's a certain degree of trust involved in the realm of "fact" and what you "know" depends entirely on who you trust. If one's presented with two sets of contrasting evidence, one believes what one wants to believe, as you said, and one trusts that the people they align themselves with is interpreting the data the right way. Therefore, I don't think any idea is worthy of ridicule... because how are you so sure it's untrue?

Interesting quote from Hitchens from before he went full Zionist/neo-con and ruined his own legacy!

What is so bizarre to me is why nazis would even want to deny killing that many people and aren't they supposed to celebrate that and use it to ridicule political opponents?

The Feyenoord fans in Holland still go zzzzzzzzz when the Ajax players run onto the pitch and it's not about sleep. Seems they know the value of using it against your enemies.

The difference between the deniers and those that buy the story is far too great and perhaps it is the biggest gap ever in history. That in itself should tell you something.

In the crime world that would have made people smile and shake their heads.

Interesting quote from Hitchens from before he went full Zionist/neo-con and ruined his own legacy!

What-If-You-Are-Wrong-and-They-Are-Right-Fargo-Classic-TV-Series-US-Canvas-Kraft.jpg

777-1532336916.jpg

59206-1532336916.jpg

images

:love: GEM and Adolf sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love,
then comes marriage then comes baby in a baby carriage :love:

you clown.
More like a troll in a trolley. How many of your jewish family died then and what are you gonna do about it?

You asked the right person. I can tell you all about oysters. The best ones are from the pacific northwest—particularly Seattle. Best oyster I ever had so far was a sake poached oyster at this wonderful chef-owned Japanese place in west Seattle. Sublime.

You asked the right person. I can tell you all about oysters. The best ones are from the pacific northwest—particularly Seattle. Best oyster I ever had so far was a sake poached oyster at this wonderful chef-owned Japanese place in west Seattle. Sublime.
I don't eat oysters but I had a job preparing them once. You have to be careful opening them because if you cut yourself and get some of the bacteria in the cut it can go really bad.

I don't eat oysters but I had a job preparing them once. You have to be careful opening them because if you cut yourself and get some of the bacteria in the cut it can go really bad.
I bet. But you also have to be careful when you’re shucking them because you could destroy the oyster. If you puncture the flesh you can damage the integrity of the oyster. You want it plump and bathing in its own liquor. Did I mention that I love oysters? Shucking them must’ve been a bitch. Kudos to you.

:rolleyes:

:straightface:

G23?:eyes:

Don't you find it interesting that noted creep @The Truth's reaction to your post about Elin Krantz's brutal murder was to post a gif making light of it? You should have picked up on that instead of taking him at face value and going off on some irrelevant tangent about oysters in response. Try to be more discerning!

Here's a guy who's still crying about the conduct of Father Serra over 250 years ago, but bring up a vicious attack on white people in this day and age and his immediate reaction is to downplay it. The guy's a lunatic.

Don't you find it interesting that noted creep @The Truth's reaction to your post about Elin Krantz's brutal murder was to post a gif making light of it? You should have picked up on that instead of taking him at face value and going off on some irrelevant tangent about oysters in response. Try to be more discerning!

Here's a guy who's still crying about the conduct of Father Serra over 250 years ago, but bring up a vicious attack on white people in this day and age and his immediate reaction is to downplay it. The guy's a lunatic.
That's no worse than the africans in Sweden who posted her pictures on a sex website but they got punished for it.

300 Christians killed in Sri Lanka after churches bombed on Easter Sunday.

Three fricking hundred.

Wonder if New Zealand's prime minister is still wallowing in white guilt and wearing her headscarf in jihadi solidarity?

Wonder if 'white supremacy' is still being deemed our most dangerous threat?

Back
Top Bottom