FA Cup 5th Round draw

A

Anonymous

Hoping City get someone really crap at home.

Then realised united are out of the competition :guitar::lbf:

Jukebox 'Come on City' Jury :thumb:

Hoping City get someone really crap at home.

Then realised united are out of the competition :guitar::lbf:

Jukebox 'Come on City' Jury :thumb:

You got Chelsea and once again you do this to yourself, will you ever learn?

You got Chelsea and once again you do this to yourself, will you ever learn?

Wonder if it'll be another friday night fixture. I'm sure Man City fans of an age will remember 1984 when we infiltrated.

Must have been the greatest draw in a long time, the boys in the ITV studio were apparently behaving like kids during the draw. Roy Keane described the draw as a disaster for the sides involved in it. I cannot wait to see City knock out Chelsea and see the reaction from Mourinho. It will be the first but not the last time this season that City will stop Chelsea from getting their hands on any silverware.

The demise of Chelsea came with the Man City takeover and next season Chelsea celebrate 5 years without the Premier League trophy and Arsenal have their 10 year anniversary. How the mighty have fallen and London is certainly no longer the capitol of football if it ever has been.

Wonder if it'll be another friday night fixture. I'm sure Man City fans of an age will remember 1984 when we infiltrated.

No, we have Sunderland on the Wednesday so cant play Friday.
And have Barca on the following Tuesday so wont be Sunday.
My guess is the police will request a Saturday lunch time ko.

Yes I was there that Friday in 84. Given a right run around Moss Side that night!

Jukebox ''Come on City'' Jury :thumb:

We are top o' the league........
say we are top 'o the league........

Jukebox 'top of the league' Jury :thumb:

We are top o' the league........
say we are top 'o the league........

Jukebox 'top of the league' Jury :thumb:

Wrong thread mate.

Aguero injured again and it seems some players in various clubs just cannot get back to full fitness until they get injured again. Cannot wait for the test for City when they face Barca and Chelsea twice within a few weeks. That will make or break them and the Mourinho mind games ahead of the league and cup meetings will be a classic.

I f***ing hate football! Chels will always disappoint you! Congrats to Man City on your league win!

I f***ing hate football! Chels will always disappoint you! Congrats to Man City on your league win!

At least you got your old Chelsea back, Drew!

Suddenly it feels like you have not won that many trophies compared to the big clubs. 2010 was the last time you won the Premier League and with the Man United walk over this season that is a catastrophy for the pretenders who did not win it this time around.

Tonight Chelsea fans and Mourinho look like very sore losers and that West Ham defensive display was the best I have seen in many years. The old british take no prisoners style has sadly been missing. Chelsea primadonnas could not live with tackles being allowed and getting their kit dirty.

Wrong thread mate.

Aguero injured again and it seems some players in various clubs just cannot get back to full fitness until they get injured again. Cannot wait for the test for City when they face Barca and Chelsea twice within a few weeks. That will make or break them and the Mourinho mind games ahead of the league and cup meetings will be a classic.

I don't think Pellegrini is bothered about mind games, nothing seems to phase him and affect him. Completely different person to the likes of Slur Alex and Wenger who were into that kind of thing. Pellegrini lets the team do the talking.

Be interesting to see what teams are put out for the Cup games, I may be wrong but don't think Chelsea play in the CL that week??? Where as we play Barca as stated.
I really have no idea how that game will go. But after the win in Munich anything is possible.
Either way, 15 years ago I was watching the opposition such as Walsall, York and Wycombe and with the greatest of respect to those sides, never in my wildest dreams back then did I think I would ever see such heady days as I am witnessing now.

I don't think Pellegrini is bothered about mind games, nothing seems to phase him and affect him. Completely different person to the likes of Slur Alex and Wenger who were into that kind of thing. Pellegrini lets the team do the talking.

Be interesting to see what teams are put out for the Cup games, I may be wrong but don't think Chelsea play in the CL that week??? Where as we play Barca as stated.
I really have no idea how that game will go. But after the win in Munich anything is possible.
Either way, 15 years ago I was watching the opposition such as Walsall, York and Wycombe and with the greatest of respect to those sides, never in my wildest dreams back then did I think I would ever see such heady days as I am witnessing now.

No matter what Pellegringo does the Mourinho mind games will have an effect as that has always been part of top football. The way Mourinho has used that over the years had an impact on the games without a doubt.

The great thing with football is that people like you can go from watching your side in the lower leagues to playing at the very top. Being a fan is hard work and the backside of it is that whenever your side have some success and a good run you know the only way from there is down. Form is temporary but class is permanent.

I am a United fan and this season I was putting my hopes to Chelsea winning it knowing United would be in for a hard season. However in recent weeks my view on Chelsea have changed and now I would not mind seeing City win it. Feeling like that would have been impossible in recent years but there is something about the London sides that puts me off.

If City win it this season, and I cannot see any other outcome, then the Premier League title has stayed in Manchester (and Mancunia) since it left London in 2011. That is a pretty good statement for northern football.

No matter what Pellegringo does the Mourinho mind games will have an effect as that has always been part of top football. The way Mourinho has used that over the years had an impact on the games without a doubt.

The great thing with football is that people like you can go from watching your side in the lower leagues to playing at the very top. Being a fan is hard work and the backside of it is that whenever your side have some success and a good run you know the only way from there is down. Form is temporary but class is permanent.

I am a United fan and this season I was putting my hopes to Chelsea winning it knowing United would be in for a hard season. However in recent weeks my view on Chelsea have changed and now I would not mind seeing City win it. Feeling like that would have been impossible in recent years but there is something about the London sides that puts me off.

If City win it this season, and I cannot see any other outcome, then the Premier League title has stayed in Manchester (and Mancunia) since it left London in 2011. That is a pretty good statement for northern football.

The PL trophy was removed from Manchester last May :thumb: though it does remain in the north :guitar:

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury

Back
Top Bottom