'f*** morrissey-solo.com' t-shirt worn by Morrissey and band in Bradford

Update (June 29, 7:50 AM PT):
Media coverage:

Morrissey wages war on own fansite - The Guardian, link from Uncleskinny
Morrissey vs. His Fans - ClashMusic
Morrissey - Morrissey's F-Word Blast At Fan Website - ContactMusic
Morrissey Hates His Fans, The Music Industry, The Smiths, The Internet And YOU. Probably. - Hecklerspray

They came out in 'f*** Morrissey solo.com' for the encore of This Charming Man.

ironically he was holding a copy of Manchester Music Tour by .......JJ

Image from Facebook posted by modrevolve:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Swedish Moz fanclub "Headlong into harm" today announced that the 28th of June will be a day of celebration after Morrissey's attack on Solo. It will in fact be a 2 day fest as the Solo chatroom legend Urbans birthday is on the 29th of June.
The underground fanclub "Headlong into harm" has been around for more than 10 years and mainly consists of skinheads and football hooligans and a few well known gangsters plus a very famous serbian mafia-member who fought under Arkan war lord during the war in the balkans.
In 2003 Morrissey and his band played a secret gig just for the members of this club in Solna, just outside of Stockholm.

Maybe not allowing anon comments would help?

Of course it would, but Tseng will never allow it becoz, among other things, it affords he and his cronies anonymity when they start pursuing their personal attacks on people.

Sick of Tseng.
Sick of Trolls.
Sick of So Low.

VIVA MOZ.

Stages of reaction to t-shirt.

1. insulted
2. denial. He couldn’t act so outrageously to his beloved fans. This had to be an ironic ploy from a master provocateur
3. amused. By the posted responses and PR he knew he’d get either way. Some are quite entertaining, thank you.
4. acceptance. He’s said so many things I could take offense at, but I figure that’s part of the package. He’s a loose cannon who fires off painfully honest and beautiful lyrics. Whether he’s actually a prick or not, I can’t help the way that I feel about his music.

as for this site, it’s just a microcosm of the world, with its flashes of beauty and ugliness.

Of course it would, but Tseng will never allow it becoz, among other things, it affords he and his cronies anonymity when they start pursuing their personal attacks on people.

Sick of Tseng.
Sick of Trolls.
Sick of So Low.

VIVA MOZ.

I don't think the site is the problem, but the lack of accountability. Having people criticise you without being accountable themselves must be rather irksome for an artist. I was the person who wrote the original quoted comment and my twitter tag is Incrediblekoosh. There goes my anonymity. Now, save the reputation of this very, VERY ,useful site and make it so that only registered members can post.

In fact, I'm pretty sure i've registered, but this is to prove a point.

Viva Hate.

Matt

morrissey reminds me of the queen, "the ultimate dictator." if fans challenge the merit of some of his work, or his band's abilities, he doesn't hesitate to turn his tanks on them. pathetic.

I don't think the site is the problem, but the lack of accountability. Having people criticise you without being accountable themselves must be rather irksome for an artist. I was the person who wrote the original quoted comment and my twitter tag is Incrediblekoosh. There goes my anonymity. Now, save the reputation of this very, VERY ,useful site and make it so that only registered members can post.

In fact, I'm pretty sure i've registered, but this is to prove a point.

Viva Hate.

Matt

You are fooling yourself. I have been attacked by people who chose not to post their insults with their long used user name and just registered for the occasion. Anonymous are not the problem. And most of the attacks are made by long term users in the forums, who are however clever enough to disguise their attacks with fancy language many times. I do not blame them that they do not like to be called out, because they had a lovely time giving themselves a "nice" image. Anybody clever enough sees through this. I met numerous people on the last tour who were well able to do so and who never use this forum and only use it to get information. Not one had anything nice to say about the people who say one thing on the internet and another offline. And the information that is presented, the real information, you can or could easily find elsewhere. Morrissey could have his tour dates with outlet information posted properly and on time himself including information on radio and television interviews that he is about to give. You can find the newspaper articles if you establish a google news alert. You can see the videos if you use youtube. And you can find the books if you type "Morrissey" in the search function of Amazon.

Plus as for explanatory information given on what it all means, how many times did you read here that others "do not get" Morrissey and that his lyrics are "subversive" and had them explain what others do not get and why? Did you ever get any background information on what goes on at the concerts? Where are all the detailed reports on the tour? All you get most of the time are phrases with little content.

Swedish Moz fanclub "Headlong into harm" today announced that the 28th of June will be a day of celebration after Morrissey's attack on Solo. It will in fact be a 2 day fest as the Solo chatroom legend Urbans birthday is on the 29th of June.
The underground fanclub "Headlong into harm" has been around for more than 10 years and mainly consists of skinheads and football hooligans and a few well known gangsters plus a very famous serbian mafia-member who fought under Arkan war lord during the war in the balkans.
In 2003 Morrissey and his band played a secret gig just for the members of this club in Solna, just outside of Stockholm.

I have no idea what or who you're talking about, but stranger things have been revealed. If you tell us next that Morrissey is Mladic's cousin, we might even believe it.
He's such a nice guy, after all, everything's possible.

Plus as for explanatory information given on what it all means, how many times did you read here that others "do not get" Morrissey and that his lyrics are "subversive" and had them explain what others do not get and why? Did you ever get any background information on what goes on at the concerts? Where are all the detailed reports on the tour? All you get most of the time are phrases with little content.

Having given it a second thought, I should not encourage anybody to post any details of their experiences, because it might get or most certainly will get twisted and used against you by those who cannot bear that they were not there and the centre of attention.

I have no idea what or who you're talking about, but stranger things have been revealed. If you tell us next that Morrissey is Mladic's cousin, we might even believe it.
He's such a nice guy, after all, everything's possible.

The 2003 secret gig was a very special event for those that turned up. Outside the venue there was a lot of security and among those guarding the venue were these two gentlemen who were not keen to be photographed but allowed it in the end.

http://xtracareblogg.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/huliganer.jpg

Note to all the outraged guitarist's defenders who come back here just to show they support the "poor" victim: well, you know, you can close a Facebook page and still have to live with your mistakes. Same as you can close a Msolo account and still get a "f*** msolo" thrown in your face.

If you don't know what he's done wrong, don't worry: he does. lol.

Morrissey - "f*** Morrissey-solo.com"
Morrissey-Solo users - "Nobody loves us, we don't care"
whatever comments Moz makes about this site, I think it will just carry on regardless...at least I hope so.If anything, it will increase the traffic.
The time we need to worry is when he comes on stage wearing a "f*** Morrissey fans" T-shirt, then what will we do?!

Morrissey - "f*** Morrissey-solo.com"
Morrissey-Solo users - "Nobody loves us, we don't care"
whatever comments Moz makes about this site, I think it will just carry on regardless...at least I hope so.If anything, it will increase the traffic.
The time we need to worry is when he comes on stage wearing a "f*** Morrissey fans" T-shirt, then what will we do?!

Start MikeJoyce-solo.com :D

Sometimes I have wondered if the band are really that happy with him treating them like a bunch of puppets and dressing them up in kilts,various T-shirts with HIS points of view on or having to appear naked on record sleeves.

Have thought the same, many times. Are they really more than marionettes for him? Would he hesitate to apply this "lawnmover"-quote for them, too?
Is the band happy? I think, they are happy to be paid.

I think, they are happy to be paid.

If they liked being paid, they'd remember not to bite the hand that fed them for years. Unless they are so dumb they can't link the hand with the head.

Speaking of which, I'd like to celebrate Kristeen's return by stating: "Morrissey-solo gives good head."
Damn Kristeen that was your diversion ploy! Sorry. (Oh and in case you want to try and hide your friend Boz behind you: won't work. )(well it's a question of geometry Kristeen, don't be silly.)

Have thought the same, many times. Are they really more than marionettes for him? Would he hesitate to apply this "lawnmover"-quote for them, too?
Is the band happy? I think, they are happy to be paid.

And Jesse should be paid Far Less than the others, that's for sure.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom