'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

Morrissey was right to wear the shirt!

Morrissey was right.

The comments on this site have become more and more sickening.

Today I had a revelation. I realized that I actually felt worse after visiting this site, than I did before opening my browser window!

The news and tour information here is unparalleled. But, the comments grow more and more poisonous.

I come here because of my love of Morrissey. All I see here now are comments dominated by hateful remarks.

If you want to exercise free speech and debate, why don't you go someplace like freespeech.com and debate your heart out?

As for me, I am leaving. And I shall never return.

Re: Morrissey was right to wear the shirt!

Morrissey was right.

The comments on this site have become more and more sickening.

Today I had a revelation. I realized that I actually felt worse after visiting this site, than I did before opening my browser window!

The news and tour information here is unparalleled. But, the comments grow more and more poisonous.

I come here because of my love of Morrissey. All I see here now are comments dominated by hateful remarks.

If you want to exercise free speech and debate, why don't you go someplace like freespeech.com and debate your heart out?

As for me, I am leaving. And I shall never return.

You do know that 99% of the anonymous comments on the front page are the same 3 users, right?

Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

Who runs the allyouneedismorrissey site? I'm just hearing about it really, been away from sololand and mozland a long time, it seems...!

f*** Morrissey-solo.com t-shirts

Hi all,

My apologies if this has already been discussed as a forum thread. I know that this article is a few months old, but with the whole controversy over the "f*** Morrissey-solo.com" t-shirts and Morrissey having David Tseng chucked out of a recent gig in Denmark, I can see why he's upset about the site.

In my honest opinion, David is too overly liberal where 'free speech' is concerned, especially as he allows anonymous posters to use the site to bash Morrissey and his music.

I've been on this site on and off since around mid-2000, and with some of the malcontents who were on this forum (especially Greasetea) using it to bully and f*** over Morrissey's fans, it was just becoming unbearable. Fan sites are for showing APPRECIATION for an artist, not to denigrate them.

If David was to clean up this site and the forum to only allow fans and decent people with something good to say to post, I'm pretty sure that Morrissey might change his tack towards him down the track. Fair enough David thinks "we should be democratic and allow adverse opinions on this site", but emotions can get out of hand sometimes and can result in people getting hurt. We all have very delicate egos and when the likes of Greasetea go stomping all over them, then obviously we'd want to go elsewhere for civil discussions.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Re: f*** Morrissey-solo.com t-shirts

I dialed the hot tub time machine back to the 60s, not 6 months ago. :p

Re: f*** Morrissey-solo.com t-shirts

Hi all,

My apologies if this has already been discussed as a forum thread. I know that this article is a few months old, but with the whole controversy over the "f*** Morrissey-solo.com" t-shirts and Morrissey having David Tseng chucked out of a recent gig in Denmark, I can see why he's upset about the site.

In my honest opinion, David is too overly liberal where 'free speech' is concerned, especially as he allows anonymous posters to use the site to bash Morrissey and his music.

I've been on this site on and off since around mid-2000, and with some of the malcontents who were on this forum (especially Greasetea) using it to bully and f*** over Morrissey's fans, it was just becoming unbearable. Fan sites are for showing APPRECIATION for an artist, not to denigrate them.

If David was to clean up this site and the forum to only allow fans and decent people with something good to say to post, I'm pretty sure that Morrissey might change his tack towards him down the track. Fair enough David thinks "we should be democratic and allow adverse opinions on this site", but emotions can get out of hand sometimes and can result in people getting hurt. We all have very delicate egos and when the likes of Greasetea go stomping all over them, then obviously we'd want to go elsewhere for civil discussions.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

The nastiness has already destroyed this site. The forums are dead and the main page has been overtaken by trolls. Banning 'anonymous' users wouldn't make any difference now - the horse has bolted.

nah

The nastiness has already destroyed this site. The forums are dead and the main page has been overtaken by trolls. Banning 'anonymous' users wouldn't make any difference now - the horse has bolted.

Forums are dead?

We still have average 300 - 400 visitors (10% are registered users) per day.

Re: nah

Forums are dead?

Maybe 300-400 visitors a day, but the regulars and true fans have moved on, mysef included.
This should be a place for fans, not nasty trolls.

The true fans have moved on. Lol. To where? What the hell is a true fan? AND WHY ARE YOU HERE IF YOU HAVE MOVED ON?????????

Forums are dead?

They are. Barely two people post in a day.

I can't believe in things I'm reading.
Of course people are posting less than usual 'cause of Morrissey's break but it's ridiculous to say that fans are moving out to another forum.
Tell, why are you still there?

Re:

Pity you judge things in this way.

Morrissey is having a break at the moment, therefore not many people are contributing.

Are you on drugs or merely deluded? Morrissey is playing the first date of his US tour next week and has TV appearances lined-up and you say he's "having a break"? What would you call it when he actually does take a break, retirement? This site is as dull as f*** because of you and the fact that the others behind it allow horrible stuff to be posted constantly. I would say that you should hang your head in shame, but you have no sense of shame. This site should be buzzing with the tour starting next week and it's not because, and listen well, it is a cesspit. Swim around in your own shite with your fellow shite merchants, Pee Queue. This place is dead.

I can't believe in things I'm reading.
Of course people are posting less than usual 'cause of Morrissey's break but it's ridiculous to say that fans are moving out to another forum.
Tell, why are you still there?

So the commencement of a tour next week, TV appearances etc. is a break. What kind of cretin are you and the other imbeciles here?

So the commencement of a tour next week, TV appearances etc. is a break. What kind of cretin are you and the other imbeciles here?

Do you think that he's working too much?
He has no regular releases since two years.
I'm not speaking against him... but the traffic here is less than usual

Raphael, has anyone ever told you that you look like a smiling Ian Curtis?:)
Do you think that he's working too much?
He has no regular releases since two years.
I'm not speaking against him... but the traffic here is less than usual

Raphael, has anyone ever told you that you look like a smiling Ian Curtis?:)

No... no one told me that...
But I think your impression is wrong and it is 'cause of the photo.

*EDIT*
My lovely girlfriend has just told I look like Ian Curtis.
But I have never noticed this resemblance.

Last edited:
No... no one told me that...
But I think your impression is wrong and it is 'cause of the photo.

*EDIT*
My lovely girlfriend has just told I look like Ian Curtis.
But I have never noticed this resemblance.

Ian is smiling now. Have you seen Hook singing lately?

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom