'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

Depressing.

http://c.morrissey-solo.com/gallery/files/1/f***_msolo.jpg

He probably means he wants to make sweet, sweet love to this site...

BUT...he should probably wear a condom because the lyrics to "You Have Killed Me" kinda sounds like he caught the AIDS.

He probably means he wants to make sweet, sweet love to this site...

BUT...he should probably wear a condom because the lyrics to "You Have Killed Me" kinda sounds like he caught the AIDS.

Linder needs to keep her eye on you :p

You seem to be oblivious to the fact that your friends are why he wore that shirt, and why most of the former posters on this board have left:
Juno, ALL former posters have left, that's why they're former posters.

http://c.morrissey-solo.com/gallery/files/1/f***_msolo.jpg

A low point, possibly the lowpoint in the history of Morrissey's post-Smiths career, and the history of this website. No wonder there's so little excitement round here about the next leg of the tour. Morrissey will need some seriously brilliant new songs to turn things around. I'm still (somewhat desperately) clinging to the hope that he and Street have recommenced their collaboration at least for a handful of songs...

A low point, possibly the lowpoint in the history of Morrissey's post-Smiths career, and the history of this website. No wonder there's so little excitement round here about the next leg of the tour. Morrissey will need some seriously brilliant new songs to turn things around. I'm still (somewhat desperately) clinging to the hope that he and Street have recommenced their collaboration at least for a handful of songs...

I am very excited about US Tour (even though I also do not think that f*** morrissey-solo was nice)! Even fly from Europe to the US for concerts.

He is still brilliant and stays brilliant even if he just sings old songs.

Touche. I guess I should have said "...why the majority of decent people who used to post here have left and won't be back."
I admit it was a bit trite correcting you. I was bored. Apologies. Although, please, I hope that I am reasonably decent and I like this site!

You seem to be oblivious to the fact that your friends are why he wore that shirt, and why most of the former posters on this board have left:

I am friends with lots of people, Juno.

I admit it was a bit trite correcting you. I was bored. Apologies. Although, please, I hope that I am reasonably decent and I like this site!

Hence my use of the word "majority" and not "all." :thumb: There are a few good eggs left but not many undfortunately. Or... the good eggs tiptoe in only infrequently.

I am friends with lots of people, Juno.

No doubt. However, you hang out with one of the nastiest people here. Do you support comments like the one I quoted or Morrissey? You can't exactly have it both ways.

No doubt. However, you hang out with one of the nastiest people here. Do you support comments like the one I quoted or Morrissey? You can't exactly have it both ways.

I do not support the comment you quoted, but I do support the people who post on Morrissey-solo who have genuine interest and love for Morrissey, therefor I do not support Morrissey's claim to "f*** Morrissey-solo."

I do not support the comment you quoted, but I do support the people who post on Morrissey-solo who have genuine interest and love for Morrissey, therefor I do not support Morrissey's claim to "f*** Morrissey-solo."

So, you do not support Morrissey's right to defend himself against, or reject having things like what your friend said about him stated in a public place? But at the same time you appear to use your right to defend yourself against posts that people make which criticize you, even to the point of telling them to f*** off (which if I'm not too much mistaken you've said to me once or twice). And you don't think this is a little bit hypocritical?

So, you do not support Morrissey's right to defend himself against, or reject having things like what your friend said about him stated in a public place? But at the same time you appear to use your right to defend yourself against posts that people make which criticize you, even to the point of telling them to f*** off (which if I'm not too much mistaken you've said to me once or twice). And you don't think this is a little bit hypocritical?

No, because no part of you is a fan of me. You do not represent a group. You represent a sad, solitary, lonely, bitter person.

No, because no part of you is a fan of me. You do not represent a group. You represent a sad, solitary, lonely, bitter person.

You just sidestepped my point. Do you support Morrissey's right to wear that shirt and to reject this site, recognizing that he has that right every bit as much as you have the right to reject me and what I say? Whether or not I'm a "fan" of you, or whether or not there are "fans" of Morrissey on this site makes zero difference in this matter. If I start posting nothing but complements to you from here on out, does that negate your right to stand up for yourself in the instances when I don't?

You just sidestepped my point. Do you support Morrissey's right to wear that shirt and to reject this site, recognizing that he has that right every bit as much as you have the right to reject me and what I say? Whether or not I'm a "fan" of you, or whether or not there are "fans" of Morrissey on this site makes zero difference in this matter. If I start posting nothing but complements to you from here on out, does that negate your right to stand up for yourself in the instances when I don't?

When I tell you to f*** off it is because since post #2 the character "Juno" has been on a mission to attack me. You are one person. Morrissey-solo is comprised of a group. While I support Morrissey's right to reject those who offend him, I frown upon his decision to reject a group based on a few vociferous troll members, many of whom I might add will be queuing to see the man sing up close and who you would happily share time with under the illusion that all fans are steeped in the same sycophantic tea that you're drinking. By comparing yourself as you have above to the number of people who comprise Morrissey-solo I'd say the delusional one here is you.

When I tell you to f*** off it is because since post #2 the character "Juno" has been on a mission to attack me. You are one person. Morrissey-solo is comprised of a group. While I support Morrissey's right to reject those who offend him, I frown upon his decision to reject a group based on a few vociferous troll members, many of whom I might add will be queuing to see the man sing up close and who you would happily share time with under the illusion that all fans are steeped in the same sycophantic tea that you're drinking. By comparing yourself as you have above to the number of people who comprise Morrissey-solo I'd say the delusional one here is you.

Again, you've missed (or are ignoring) my point. Trolls who say horrible things about him and then turn around and spend their $ and time to see him are hypocrites. As are you, because you befriend the trolls who say hideous things and then turn around and say you support Morrissey, but how dare he reject this site because of the trolls which inhabit it.

Again, you've missed (or are ignoring) my point. Trolls who say horrible things about him and then turn around and spend their $ and time to see him are hypocrites. As are you, because you befriend the trolls who say hideous things and then turn around and say you support Morrissey, but how dare he reject this site because of the trolls which inhabit it.

What?

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom