F.A.O. All Morrissey-Solo "doubters" as well as "England for the English" and "lg"

C

Colonel Tom Parker

Guest
'England for the English' was attempting humour, as well, 'lg'. He (or she? unlikely, but possible, I suppose) was also attempting to garner some information.

England is right about one thing. Morrissey does not read this board very much, if ever.

However, as he has asked of them, members of his management read it on a daily basis. This fact is well-documented and hardly worth contesting. If you were in his position, would you not do the same?

He does have an awareness, however limited, of the major goings-on both at Morrissey-Solo and at MorrisseyMusic. No, they do not tell him 'everything', merely things of importance, be it something quite hilarious and original or something particularly bad-natured and controversial; he does have quite an acute awareness of both of those things, surely.

Proof? Well, ponder this, mates: Father Neil Horan (whoever he is, don't ask me, because I don't know and frankly wouldn't tell you even if I did) made his first post here on 29 October 2004, a mere TWO DAYS before Morrissey wore, for the very FIRST time ever, his wonderful priest outfit at the Halloween KROQ make-up show.

Coincidence? I think not.

So, be careful what you post here. Try to tell the truth, avoid gossip whenever possible, and at least make the attempt to be honourable (well, at the very least, civil) to one another. You never know who's watching.

The Colonel
 
U

Uncleskinny

Guest
> 'England for the English' was attempting humour, as well, 'lg'. He (or
> she? unlikely, but possible, I suppose) was also attempting to garner some
> information.

> England is right about one thing. Morrissey does not read this board very
> much, if ever.

> However, as he has asked of them, members of his management read it on a
> daily basis. This fact is well-documented and hardly worth contesting. If
> you were in his position, would you not do the same?

> He does have an awareness, however limited, of the major goings-on both at
> Morrissey-Solo and at MorrisseyMusic. No, they do not tell him
> 'everything', merely things of importance, be it something quite hilarious
> and original or something particularly bad-natured and controversial; he
> does have quite an acute awareness of both of those things, surely.

> Proof? Well, ponder this, mates: Father Neil Horan (whoever he is, don't
> ask me, because I don't know and frankly wouldn't tell you even if I did)
> made his first post here on 29 October 2004, a mere TWO DAYS before
> Morrissey wore, for the very FIRST time ever, his wonderful priest outfit
> at the Halloween KROQ make-up show.

> Coincidence? I think not.

> So, be careful what you post here. Try to tell the truth, avoid gossip
> whenever possible, and at least make the attempt to be honourable (well,
> at the very least, civil) to one another. You never know who's watching.

> The Colonel

I've met Father Neil Horan. Very nice chap. His name, so you understand, is taken from that utter nutter, the real and now discredited Father Neil Horan, who ran onto the track at the British Grand Prix and accosted the leader of the Marathon at the Athens Olympics.

Sk.
 
C

Colonel Tom Parker

Guest
Thank you for that, Uncleskinny.
As you can see from my profile, Morrissey is actually quite fond of me, so I felt compelled to come here and post.
Excellent job here, sir. Excellent.

The Colonel
 
C

Colonel Tom Parker

Guest
Pardon me Uncleskinny, sir, but I've fixed the picture in my profile. Go and look now. I am so lucky to have fans like him.
 
U

Uncleskinny

Guest
> Pardon me Uncleskinny, sir, but I've fixed the picture in my profile. Go
> and look now. I am so lucky to have fans like him.

Excellent work squire.

Sk.
 
L

L

Guest
> I've met Father Neil Horan. Very nice chap. His name, so you understand,
> is taken from that utter nutter, the real and now discredited Father Neil
> Horan, who ran onto the track at the British Grand Prix and accosted the
> leader of the Marathon at the Athens Olympics.

> Sk.

i too have met father neil horan in dublin ,and i can assure you that he is neither moz or anyone who works for him but i can also asuure you that he is indeed a very charming chap with a good sense of humour.
 
C

Colonel Tom Parker

Guest
Yes, this was my point exactly. Father Neil Horan is a real poster, your average Joe, albeit a hilarious one, who is not connected with Morrissey in any way; yet the priest outfit appeared merely two days later.

It's simply proof that the board is read, which is all I was stating.
 
L

L

Guest
> Yes, this was my point exactly. Father Neil Horan is a real poster, your
> average Joe, albeit a hilarious one, who is not connected with Morrissey
> in any way; yet the priest outfit appeared merely two days later.

> It's simply proof that the board is read, which is all I was stating.

oh i don't doubt for a second that the board is read , if fact i know that for a fact ,don't ask me how?
anyway it's good to have a bit of humour back on the forum it was much needed far more entertaining than all the back biting and the mud slinging methinks.
 
L

lg

Guest
Firstly, this 'England for the English' person was rude to me, I have the right to defend myself.
I can't understand why some people are so unfriendly and brutally unkind and cold on this forum, I honestly can't.
If anyone is nasty to me, you can be sure that I will possibly respond with indignation.
I have only lost my temper here once, a while ago when someone insulted me without my doing anything against him.
Believe me, I always post messages for Morrissey in a light jovial manner, because I know he doesn't even know I'm alive.
Apart from the time a individual named Rainymoz wrote saying he was in the know, sharing a couple of stuff.
He or she was a truly witty and kind person.
But perhaps it was another joker taking the piss out of us all.

Laura

> 'England for the English' was attempting humour, as well, 'lg'. He (or
> she? unlikely, but possible, I suppose) was also attempting to garner some
> information.

> England is right about one thing. Morrissey does not read this board very
> much, if ever.

> However, as he has asked of them, members of his management read it on a
> daily basis. This fact is well-documented and hardly worth contesting. If
> you were in his position, would you not do the same?

> He does have an awareness, however limited, of the major goings-on both at
> Morrissey-Solo and at MorrisseyMusic. No, they do not tell him
> 'everything', merely things of importance, be it something quite hilarious
> and original or something particularly bad-natured and controversial; he
> does have quite an acute awareness of both of those things, surely.

> Proof? Well, ponder this, mates: Father Neil Horan (whoever he is, don't
> ask me, because I don't know and frankly wouldn't tell you even if I did)
> made his first post here on 29 October 2004, a mere TWO DAYS before
> Morrissey wore, for the very FIRST time ever, his wonderful priest outfit
> at the Halloween KROQ make-up show.

> Coincidence? I think not.

> So, be careful what you post here. Try to tell the truth, avoid gossip
> whenever possible, and at least make the attempt to be honourable (well,
> at the very least, civil) to one another. You never know who's watching.

> The Colonel
 
Top Bottom