Extremely Rare Morrissey/Smiths Items for sale (including HIG negative sleeve)

I give that info only to those serious about making an offer. I'm certainly not posting them here.

I'm wrapping this auction up this week, so if you haven't gotten in touch yet, now is the time!

Last edited:
You can find them in the collectors appendix at passionsjustlikemine.com

Lucky person that buys these.

Good point, although Southpaw isn't listed on passions as being part of the aborted 2004 reissue campaign so there's no mention of the extra tracks on that one.

Good point, although Southpaw isn't listed on passions as being part of the aborted 2004 reissue campaign so there's no mention of the extra tracks on that one.

There were also plans to reissue Southpaw Grammar (more than once), but that was never part of the same campaign as for the EMI albums because EMI does not own SG. One the plans was to include the album's two studio b-sides as bonus tracks, the others were 2-disc affairs with the scrapped Miraval acoustic sessions.

Stéphane

Actually, in most cases (particularly with Vauxhall and Southpaw), there were more than one internal versions of these discs. I have two Vauxhalls, one as a single disc (with the bonus tracks tacked on after) and the other had two discs (one of the album itself and the other of the bonus tracks). Southpaw has different references as well, drastically different in fact as the first is more of a raw transfer (dated 2004) with very different bonus tracks than the second one (dated 2005). They represent different stages of the mastering process. They were simply pressed for the people who were working on these projects to listen to for errors. Some are discs from Sire/Rhino and others are from the mastering company, DigiPrep.

As I've said, I can give track listings for those who contact me with offers, but I'm not posting them publicly.

Last edited:
So you have the auctions finished?

Most of the records have been spoken for. Others remain in play. At the request of some people, I'm waiting until January to close out the rest due to the holidays and added expenses, etc...

Back
Top Bottom