Extremely pissed off!

mozlover

Mozzaliscious!
I'm so mad, When I bought my ticket for the star plaza the best seat I got was like like 20th row , now all of the sudden they have 6th row on there. What the heck is up with this, GOd am I mad.

you should buy the good ones and sell the other ones on ebay or to someone on here.

Well I only bought one, and it's a ticketfast printer ticket. I don't want to buy the other ones considering my bf is getting me comp tickets now, but it's just the point you know. What is this their new policy to hold tickets and slowly release them, what is up with that? I probably will have atleast one seat for sale on here soon.

i've gone over this a hundred times in previous posts...i can't do it anymore.

I'm so mad, When I bought my ticket for the star plaza the best seat I got was like like 20th row , now all of the sudden they have 6th row on there. What the heck is up with this, GOd am I mad.

yep , and heres a cut & paste from ticketbastard @ midnight 9/12

Section MF2
Row E
Seats
204 - 203

Description

PRICE LEVEL 2
MAIN FLOOR SEATING
Type
2 FULL PRICE TICKET

Ticket Price
US $45.00 x 2

Convenience Charge
US $8.00 x 2

we may decide to drive to this show too if the ticket availability stays this good for a few more days

Dude, they do this all the time.... I've gotten pit/front row tickets for gigs dozens of times, the day before, or the day of the show. If you get shitty tickets the day they go on sale, it usually pays off better to be patient, wait, and keep checking ticketmaster everyday, cause they ALWAYS do this.

yep , and heres a cut & paste from ticketbastard @ midnight 9/12

Section MF2
Row E
Seats
204 - 203

Description

PRICE LEVEL 2
MAIN FLOOR SEATING
Type
2 FULL PRICE TICKET

Ticket Price
US $45.00 x 2

Convenience Charge
US $8.00 x 2

we may decide to drive to this show too if the ticket availability stays this good for a few more days

I just bought those tickets like 5 minutes before checking the forum here. i live in IL but was not going to be able to make the waukegan IL since its like on a wednesday.

i checked a couple days ago and the indiana show was only selling the mezzinen or far rows back on the floor.
tickets must be selling slower than expected to be "releasing" the closer seats this early. thats not a hack on morrissey it benefits people just wanting to buy a ticket without the buffet and whatnot

Last edited:
I just bought those tickets like 5 minutes before checking the forum here. i live in IL but was not going to be able to make the waukegan IL since its like on a wednesday.

i checked a couple days ago and the indiana show was only selling the mezzinen or far rows back on the floor.
tickets must be selling slower than expected to be "releasing" the closer seats this early. thats not a hack on morrissey it benefits people just wanting to buy a ticket without the buffet and whatnot

Yes i waded thru the "presale seats" for hours the day presale started ( from the moment presale started) and never once was offered any seats i would even consider buying , im also glad to see that they are freeing up some blocked outs , as soon as i secure Atlanta tix tommorow i might have to have a peek and purchase In. tix.

Yes i waded thru the "presale seats" for hours the day presale started ( from the moment presale started) and never once was offered any seats i would even consider buying , im also glad to see that they are freeing up some blocked outs , as soon as i secure Atlanta tix tommorow i might have to have a peek and purchase In. tix.

they will start selling off all those seats they held back for people purchasing the buffet which will be more like MF3-4-5. I cant see the demand for the buffet being very high theyre 30 bucks more.

All I know is I hope the comp seats he gets are decent, he usually gets them the day of the show or day before and their typically good seats that didn't sell or were not used (the star has a program where if your a member your offered the celebrity circle before anyone) and if members don't use these they'll hold them till day of the show and sell them at the box office. I once got front row center this way. He's never gotten me worse than 8th row. So i'm prayin. The only reason I bought a ticket in the first place was to secure a spot there. He said he probably couldn't get me comp tickets because it was going to sell out, now it's a different story. I'm just aggravated, I have a feeling i'm gonna get stuck with the one I bought initially for 60 bux.

they will start selling off all those seats they held back for people purchasing the buffet which will be more like MF3-4-5. I cant see the demand for the buffet being very high theyre 30 bucks more.

Those are actually better seats then I seen they were selling for the buffet the day of presale and and a few days later.

The weird thing with the Celeb Circle was that you had to buy the VIP package to get CC seats. I figured this out in the first minutes of the presale and personally bought three pairs of CC seats. Two are 3rd row and one is front row.

It didn't seem that anything was held back, there were very good seats available in the presale. But obviously there were some seats held.

Back
Top Bottom