Extra MozBus Added On 23rd May

Re: Extra MozBus Added On Saturday!

Brilliant! I spotted myself too in that group photo. :)

Brilliant! I spotted myself too in that group photo. :)

.....and Jose.....
many thanks for the brilliant present:guitar:
I'll make sure there is a picture to post on here soon:thumb:

Phill

Did they add a short bus to accomodate certain members of this website?

Not sure what (or who) you are implying here, but a few people who couldn't get on the bus were given a lift to the Lads Club by Andy at the S&G:cool:.

My partner in Manchester Music Tours, Craig Gill, had by now finished our usual Saturday walking tour around the city centre and joined us at the club in his 7 seater vehicle. He then took 5 fans who couldn't get on the bus around in his car, following the bus. None were (to my knowledge) members of this site.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:

my big head is in the back ground ... LOL

i had a great trip and met so many nice people :blushing:

It was bloody hot though , i wish i had bought the book then i could have seen some of manachester as well LOL

Nice to meet you, Bob, and cheers for the refreshments:thumb:

And many thanks to Mr.G.

Last edited:

Thanx for sharing those great links to great pix!

I recognized several fans from around the globe that I have met in my travels to see Moz!

Cheers,

Jay

Not sure what (or who) you are implying here, but a few people who couldn't get on the bus were given a lift to the Lads Club by Andy at the S&G:cool:.

My partner in Manchester Music Tours, Craig Gill, had by now finished our usual Saturday walking tour around the city centre and joined us at the club in his 7 seater vehicle. He then took 5 fans who couldn't get on the bus around in his car, following the bus. None were (to my knowledge) members of this site.

Jukebox Jury
My nephew and I could not get on the first MozBus so we headed to a pub to kill some time waiting for the 2nd bus. On our way back to the S&G we met a couple who told us that the second tour was canceled and that everyone else who was waiting had left the S&G.

At first we were pissed but came up with a solution. We hailed a taxi and told the driver to take us to the Salford Lads Club in Salford......except he didn't know where it was....(and neither did we!!) AAAHHH!!! The driver thought he might know where it was but we ended up in some area off the main road near an abandoned, boarded up pub and we decided that that was far enough! We got out and luckily flagged another taxi in the area - Finally this driver knew where the SLC was! 5 minutes later we arrived at the front door. We managed to tour around inside for a while and get loads of great pictures.

While it would have been nice to do the full bus tour I would have been devastated, having flown there from Canada, to have gone that far and not made it to the Salford Lads Club.

Cheers

My nephew and I could not get on the first MozBus so we headed to a pub to kill some time waiting for the 2nd bus. On our way back to the S&G we met a couple who told us that the second tour was canceled and that everyone else who was waiting had left the S&G.

At first we were pissed but came up with a solution. We hailed a taxi and told the driver to take us to the Salford Lads Club in Salford......except he didn't know where it was....(and neither did we!!) AAAHHH!!! The driver thought he might know where it was but we ended up in some area off the main road near an abandoned, boarded up pub and we decided that that was far enough! We got out and luckily flagged another taxi in the area - Finally this driver knew where the SLC was! 5 minutes later we arrived at the front door. We managed to tour around inside for a while and get loads of great pictures.

While it would have been nice to do the full bus tour I would have been devastated, having flown there from Canada, to have gone that far and not made it to the Salford Lads Club.

Cheers

Nice one, glad you made it to the SLC.
Again, apologies - I just couldn't accomadate everyone..... the MozBus had been advertised on here since February..... the last two weeks there has been a mad rush of enqiuries and as a result the bus was heavily over subscribed....
I simply couldn't get everyone on the bus. All those booking in advance did get on, just those enquiring late or turning up on the day were left behind...

We were late getting back and Andy from the S&G had informed me in advance there was maybe 15 for the second bus so with the time and low number, the second bus was obviously a no goer. Those who had paypal'ed in advance for the 2nd bus have been refunded in full

Phill

moz bus and phills guide to london have been nothing but brilliant!

I can't spell that one either. But then again, I am not a published author :cool:

You are right! I can never spell that word correctly..... I have editors to do that:thumb:
On here there is no spell checking!:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom