Extra Liverpool date added (July 19, 2023) "due to phenomenal demand"

Liverpool first night already sold out, but second night on 19 July added.
I bought Leeds x2 to have a different experience and am hoping for a second niight in London (which would suit me better).

Link posted by This Charming Bowie:

full

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Liverpool Empire, capacity 2,300. I hardly think selling out even two nights there would count as 'phenomenal demand'. By that logic any sellout show at Brixon has phenomenal demand.

Well, it did sell out pretty quickly. Personally I think it's great for both Morrissey and the fans that he's playing to sold out smaller venues with great atmospheres, rather than the half-empty soulless arenas he was always booking in the UK a few years ago.

Not due to 'extra demand' but due to 'phenomenal demand.'

I think he must be using Donald Trump's speech writer :lbf:

Liverpool Empire, capacity 2,300. I hardly think selling out even two nights there would count as 'phenomenal demand'. By that logic any sellout show at Brixon has phenomenal demand.
For sale for a few hours…

Seems strange that Brendan hasn't promoted the July tour on his twitter or website. When there were just two dates (Leeds and Crystal Palace) I wondered how that could make financial sense for a band mostly based in the US, but now that there are quite a few dates I had expected the usual musicians to be there.

Liverpool first night already sold out, but second night on 19 July added.
I bought Leeds x2 to have a different experience and am hoping for a second niight in London (which would suit me better).

Link posted by This Charming Bowie:

full

Related item:

Anyone else going to both nights in Liverpool ?

I'm hoping to go to both and the London one .

There is an article going around about how hard it is to make money touring in the USA now .
I wonder if this means M will stay in the UK ?

Anyone else going to both nights in Liverpool ?

I'm hoping to go to both and the London one .

There is an article going around about how hard it is to make money touring in the USA now .
I wonder if this means M will stay in the UK ?
Yeah I agree re the US touring challenges with a recent growth in Co headline tours for UK bands (Manics +Suede), (Ride +Charlatans)....even the successful PSB and NO tour...which I imagine is to cover increased costs...now how about a Morrissey and Johnny Marr Co-Headline...bet that would shift tickets and not compromise either of there positions of never reforming the Smiths with 2-3 songs together as encore not too much of an inconvenience....money ready to be printed there I would've thought

now how about a Morrissey and Johnny Marr Co-Headline...bet that would shift tickets and not compromise either of there positions of never reforming the Smiths with 2-3 songs together as encore not too much of an inconvenience....money ready to be printed there I would've thought

Nice dream. If only . . .

Back
Top Bottom