Excuse me Kewpie, but I am NOT and never have been a troll.

blue jag

Banned
I posted on Morrisseymusic for about a year, then had a relationship with someone off that forum.I joined solo under the same user name and I am an ardent Morrisey fan.OK, I may have been over zealous with my threads to begin with but I resent being called a possible troll or someone who may harrass others. This is pathetic in the extreme. If someone annoys me I will defend myself and speak my mind but that's it.Enough already.

I think you're rather sweet, blue jag. You're not trollish at all. I should know -- I'm troll bait. :[

I was about to say that you're less of a troll than a bore, but then I decided to look up the definition of troll. Here's what Wikipedia says:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Ok, so we have:
  • controversial
  • inflammatory
  • irrelevant
  • off-topic

Are you controversial? No.
Inflammatory? Hardly.
Irrelevant? Quite.
Off-topic? Most of the time.

However, most users here who have more than a few hundred posts (hardcore frinkers excepted) are guilty of being irrelevant and off-topic much (if not most) of the time. I don't know about you, but that's what I keep coming back for--people's off-topic discussions are always more interesting than the Morrissey-related ones.

In short, most of us are trolls. There's nothing wrong with that.

I think you're rather sweet, blue jag. You're not trollish at all. I should know -- I'm troll bait. :[

And you seem to enjoy being that.

I was about to say that you're less of a troll than a bore, but then I decided to look up the definition of troll. Here's what Wikipedia says:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Ok, so we have:
  • controversial
  • inflammatory
  • irrelevant
  • off-topic

Are you controversial? No.
Inflammatory? Hardly.
Irrelevant? Quite.
Off-topic? Most of the time.

However, most users here who have more than a few hundred posts (hardcore frinkers excepted) are guilty of being irrelevant and off-topic much (if not most) of the time. I don't know about you, but that's what I keep coming back for--people's off-topic discussions are always more interesting than the Morrissey-related ones.

In short, most of us are trolls. There's nothing wrong with that.

And you seem to enjoy being that.

Now if I could just bring myself to care.........

Now if I could just bring myself to care.........

Yeah, because the last thing you'd do if you didn't care is start a thread about it.

How do you figure?

facepalm-1.jpg

I posted on Morrisseymusic for about a year, then had a relationship with someone off that forum.I joined solo under the same user name and I am an ardent Morrisey fan.OK, I may have been over zealous with my threads to begin with but I resent being called a possible troll or someone who may harrass others. This is pathetic in the extreme. If someone annoys me I will defend myself and speak my mind but that's it.Enough already.
You win!

Tags
blue lag facepalm mcrickson reacharound reelaround <3 reelaround=bad rwrw 4 prez <3 stfu bluejag stfu nrith team blue jag team robby
Back
Top Bottom