Exclusive interview?

Has anyone ever met this Rat person? What's he like?

Like a rat?
Maybe he has one on his shoulder.
I know the meaning of the expression but rats are very smart, intelligent animals and there have been many people who had a bond with them not unlikely to that of any pet like a cat or a dog.
It's more likely he seems very kind and nice and is very good at that but will betray you so nice is very relative as Moz sang in "Disappointed".

No what the poster "Satellite Scandal" said is mostly accurate, although I'm quite sure Morrissey is NOT involved. The woman who attempted suicide is my friend and a fairly popular Morrissey fan. The Blue Rose Society, mostly the Rats back, abused her emotionally, it was horrendous. She ended up in hospital and yes she has suffered from depression for many years but they sent her over the edge of despair, even pretending to be Morrissey and saying abusive things to her. Don't get me wrong, she is intelligent but had several difficult years and she is very dependent on Morrissey's lyrics, etc, so they knew how to hurt her I guess. I wish she had been more open about what happened but I also understand why she doesn't want to talk about it directly.

The problem with blue rose isn't so much that the followers aren't that bright (although some are rather dim) but that it plays on people's emotions and attachment to Morrissey and then they believe things. What Morrissey said in that interview is correct that it is dangerous. I hope no one else gets hurts as badly as my friend.

I don't get why they aren't shut down but I guess most people cba with Rat's antics.
As one who tried to end my life twice I am very much doubting that anyone can be driven to suicide simply by the actions of someone else online. There must be something more there from the start because saying goodbye to life in that drastic way takes a lot from a person. Toying with the idea is easy but actually doing it is something completely different on all levels.

As one who tried to end my life twice I am very much doubting that anyone can be driven to suicide simply by the actions of someone else online. There must be something more there from the start because saying goodbye to life in that drastic way takes a lot from a person. Toying with the idea is easy but actually doing it is something completely different on all levels.

As someone who has tried to end your life twice I'm surprised you feel that way; however, we can't possibly understand what another might be going through except with our own empathetic intuition. I too suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts but can't fully comprehend why someone would take their own life because of a failure at work for instance. That said, it is not for me to judge the complexities of another's suffering.

Yes she had other painful things going on her in life, as I said, and suffered from depression for years. This Rat character actually PLAYED on this and even tore her mental illness apart. It was disturbing. When someone is already in an emotionally fragile state, it is not hard to see that they could reach such a tipping point. She sees Morrissey as her comfort in life and these people were trying to hurt her terribly by using that against her, which is demented. Is it the healthiest to have only one thing to turn to? No, of course not, but sometimes life throws us in these situations and we have to cling to whatever it is we have left.

From what I understand this was her first major attempt and serious enough she had to be on IV. The people who abused her probably can't imagine what it's like to wait to find out if your organs are destroyed from a suicide attempt, but she had to go through that as well. You may not be aware but there are at least a few cases where people, mostly females I believe, have attempted or completed suicide due to online abuse if it has been bad enough.

Wratten has now taken to deleting all comments off his webpage that expose his lies. This must be so the 5 people who still read it won't know the truth.
What must his wife think of all of this? Doesn't she realise what he's up to?

Back
Top Bottom