Exclusive interview?

im told he is referred to as 'Mr Peabody', behind his back, among the Isle of Wight homeless community.

Morrissey, if you are pretending to be 12 people on twitter quit being such a wanker and get a proper account so we can ALL tweet with you!

Morrissey, if you are pretending to be 12 people on twitter quit being such a wanker and get a proper account so we can ALL tweet with you!

Anyone CAN tweet with him- although he is actually taking a Twitter break at the moment. Stay tuned to followingthemozziah.blogspot.com

Why would he tweet someone who calls him a wanker? Prick.

Anyone CAN tweet with him- although he is actually taking a Twitter break at the moment. Stay tuned to followingthemozziah.blogspot.com

Why would anyone want to interact with a lying fantasist pretending to be someone else while maintaining several fake names to look like he has mates?

f***s sake. This is the lying fantasist Wratten again, who when I called him a lying fantasist last week threatened to get all legal on me, then shut his lying fantasist mouth.

Peter, I think you're an intelligent person, but in this case you don't really know what you're talking about. Ignore the Rat, he's clueless about most things, the only thing he got right is Morrissey's involvement. I have collected tons of evidence over the years, and it's time to tell some truths about Blue Rose. First of all, a SERIOUS warning. STAY AWAY. I'm not kidding. That cult is dangerous. It was a lot of fun in the beginning, and we all found it thrilling to receive signs from Morrissey, but there's a dark side to it that only few can see. One innocent young woman even tried to take her own life last year after talking to them too much, and there were others in the past who lost their minds and then suddenly disappeared. It's beginning to affect my mental health too, even though I left months ago. And believe me, I'm not a particularly superstitious or religious person, but the very opposite. Which makes it even more disturbing that I'm still seeing these ... things. And it's getting worse.

I can only warn everyone. DO NOT DIG TOO DEEP.

Peter, I think you're an intelligent person, but in this case you don't really know what you're talking about. Ignore the Rat, he's clueless about most things, the only thing he got right is Morrissey's involvement. I have collected tons of evidence over the years, and it's time to tell some truths about Blue Rose. First of all, a SERIOUS warning. STAY AWAY. I'm not kidding. That cult is dangerous. It was a lot of fun in the beginning, and we all found it thrilling to receive signs from Morrissey, but there's a dark side to it that only few can see. One innocent young woman even tried to take her own life last year after talking to them too much, and there were others in the past who lost their minds and then suddenly disappeared. It's beginning to affect my mental health too, even though I left months ago. And believe me, I'm not a particularly superstitious or religious person, but the very opposite. Which makes it even more disturbing that I'm still seeing these ... things. And it's getting worse.

All that info and no source. Sorry for thinking you are desperately trying to mystify something even more. Everyone on there is suicidal and isn't that a requirement?

All that info and no source. Sorry for thinking you are desperately trying to mystify something even more. Everyone on there is suicidal and isn't that a requirement?

It's not a requirement, it's a consequence. You don't know what I've seen. Morrissey himself said that the MorrisseysWorld blog was "dangerous":

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-interview-in-diverta-se-brazil.120708/

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde

f*** off you moronic ball of waste.

owl-gifs.gif

No YOU f*** off, Mr. Prime Moderator. Unless you can explain the following.

I was investigating Blue Rose Society in 2015, disguised as a character called Orange Mécanique. In the Larry King interview on August 17th, Morrissey was asked how he prepares for a show, and he said "No alcohol, no yodelling, no JUGGLING". The very next day, he was filmed in the Green Room at James Corden's Late Late Show, JUGGLING oranges.

You want more?

View attachment 41555

The above picture was my Twitter avatar for a short while in mid September last year, after I had seen Moz in Berlin on August 16th. On September 24th, he sang Judy Is A Punk ("they both went down to Berlin...") for the first time, with Peter Falk as backdrop. Notice any similarities?

I'm open for your suggestions as to how likely it is that these are genuine coincidences. Blue Rose Society IS Morrissey's creation. You wanna dive in, too? Go ahead. But if it breaks your legs then don't come running to me. My warnings were sincere.
I don't think you can cure paranoia. I am a long time sufferer myself.

Even if he does have a handle on twitter, which I personally don't think he does, it should all be in fun. I think he plays along sometimes but that is about all you are going to get from him.

No what the poster "Satellite Scandal" said is mostly accurate, although I'm quite sure Morrissey is NOT involved. The woman who attempted suicide is my friend and a fairly popular Morrissey fan. The Blue Rose Society, mostly the Rats back, abused her emotionally, it was horrendous. She ended up in hospital and yes she has suffered from depression for many years but they sent her over the edge of despair, even pretending to be Morrissey and saying abusive things to her. Don't get me wrong, she is intelligent but had several difficult years and she is very dependent on Morrissey's lyrics, etc, so they knew how to hurt her I guess. I wish she had been more open about what happened but I also understand why she doesn't want to talk about it directly.

The problem with blue rose isn't so much that the followers aren't that bright (although some are rather dim) but that it plays on people's emotions and attachment to Morrissey and then they believe things. What Morrissey said in that interview is correct that it is dangerous. I hope no one else gets hurts as badly as my friend.

I don't get why they aren't shut down but I guess most people cba with Rat's antics.

No what the poster "Satellite Scandal" said is mostly accurate, although I'm quite sure Morrissey is NOT involved. The woman who attempted suicide is my friend and a fairly popular Morrissey fan. The Blue Rose Society, mostly the Rats back, abused her emotionally, it was horrendous. She ended up in hospital and yes she has suffered from depression for many years but they sent her over the edge of despair, even pretending to be Morrissey and saying abusive things to her. Don't get me wrong, she is intelligent but had several difficult years and she is very dependent on Morrissey's lyrics, etc, so they knew how to hurt her I guess. I wish she had been more open about what happened but I also understand why she doesn't want to talk about it directly.

The problem with blue rose isn't so much that the followers aren't that bright (although some are rather dim) but that it plays on people's emotions and attachment to Morrissey and then they believe things. What Morrissey said in that interview is correct that it is dangerous. I hope no one else gets hurts as badly as my friend.

I don't get why they aren't shut down but I guess most people cba with Rat's antics.
She sounds like the woman I have searched for all my life. Destructive beings always fascinate me.

Ask her if she is into a suicide pact. There is something attractive with pale skin and black clothes and runny mascara.

Back
Top Bottom