Exclaim.ca: TCU Place, Saskatoon - date brought forward to 22nd of October

1022-Saskatoon-Morrissey-1920x1080.jpg

Morrissey Reschedules Saskatoon Concert

Morrissey's October 24 date at TCU Place has been moved to October 22, due to "logistical issues beyond our control," according to a press release.

https://exclaim.ca/music/article/morrissey_reschedules_saskatoon_concert

From the venue too:

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

calling me son would make you my father and being 55 years old would put you in your seventies at least,which your not.
Not when I had you at 15, son. ...but you should probably take that up with your mother. I asked her to abort. ...and based on the drivel that spurts from your half-baked noggin, she'd have had a much easier life if she'd listened to reason. ;)

Honestly, having been to Saskatoon...I'm shocked that Mozzer even bothered. Regina would have been better. It's a nice move if he still plays there and i suggest anyone in Saskatchewan to attend because it will be his last appearance there ever. Definitely having his meals catered because it's Steakhouses in "downtown" Saskatoon. Interesting fact, Saskatchewan cities are always in top five for highest crime rates including...Saskatoon and their neighbors North Battleford. Be careful guys.
Top-shelf pussy-ass, ignorant commentary. If you get ganked in Sask, chances are - you f***ing deserve it!

...and what do you expect them to serve in a rural, farming community? Kale chips?
chips?

Get a tiny clue.

Not when I had you at 15, son. ...but you should probably take that up with your mother. I asked her to abort. ...and based on the drivel that spurts from your half-baked noggin, she'd have had a much easier life if she'd listened to reason. ;)
you would still be 70 thicko.

NEWS JUST IN ....

Due to logistical reasons outwith his control Morrissey has cancelled all shows: past, present and future.

Having recently postponed a show only to reschedule and then decide to reschedule that date again Morrissey feels even he has stretched his luck as far as is humanely possible in regard to tge space time continuum.

While no additional dates are to be scheduled - even in the UK - where he said he'd never play again only to play again - ex-fans remain disinterested.

Goodbye Morrissey. Once you could do no wrong. Now you are inherently wrong.

What's that!? A tour has just been announced? Ill planned dates throughout Europe? Well, I never.

NEWS JUST IN ....

Due to logistical reasons outwith his control Morrissey has cancelled all shows: past, present and future.

Having recently postponed a show only to reschedule and then decide to reschedule that date again Morrissey feels even he has stretched his luck as far as is humanely possible in regard to tge space time continuum.

While no additional dates are to be scheduled - even in the UK - where he said he'd never play again only to play again - ex-fans remain disinterested.

What's that!? A tour has just been announced? Ill planned dates throughout Europe? Well, I never.
Yes. You. Never.
Keep wasting your life trolling a Morrissey fansite.

NEWS JUST IN ....

Skinny you are obssesed every day of the year. When Moz returns to the UK we awati you with your little cardboard sign.

This is probably so they can rehearse Munich Air Disaster some more and give him time to get the new mullet a little longer. Ohhhh Canada!!!!!

Top-shelf pussy-ass, ignorant commentary. If you get ganked in Sask, chances are - you f***ing deserve it!

...and what do you expect them to serve in a rural, farming community? Kale chips?
chips?

Get a tiny clue.

My tiny clue is I worked in the 'toon for a few years. I thought Saint John, NB was the armpit of Canada. But, SJ is like Paris compared to that pathetic patch of land that masquerades as a city. Sure potash, oil, agriculture. I'll give you this...the Rook and Raven is a top pub. Apart from a handful of borderline ok downtown city blocks, Sask looks like i would fit right into any scenery in Fallout. I hope Morrissey skips out totally on that show.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom