Exclaim.ca: TCU Place, Saskatoon - date brought forward to 22nd of October

1022-Saskatoon-Morrissey-1920x1080.jpg

Morrissey Reschedules Saskatoon Concert

Morrissey's October 24 date at TCU Place has been moved to October 22, due to "logistical issues beyond our control," according to a press release.

https://exclaim.ca/music/article/morrissey_reschedules_saskatoon_concert

From the venue too:

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Smart. Nobody wants to see a pithy, pitchy, washed-up crooner spit "poor me" for an hour.

Come to think of it, nobody wants to see any of this. THAT's why tickets are unsold, even at $9.

Spend the extra $1. Get a street-whore to bang you with a strap-on. At the very least, you might get a reach-around - which is more than you'll get from bitter grandpa Melvis and his cut-rate, rural carnival band. ;)

My, what a scathing litany of rabid dog bytes hurled at the Ol'Mozzer ! Are you safely, squered into the ground ? Meds not working properly ? What's he ever done but sing and say the truth about life, with humor!
At 60, you my dear could be in a N.H.S. hospital, in a wheel chair, turned round into a corner. A soiled towel tossed over your head, in the nut house, to quell your madness !

:lbf:

isnt the skinny pseud ashamed to bringing up the coloured dots AGAIN?
when the gig comes its going to be jam packed as all other shows.

those cuckers, cure and depeche mode sold out 0 shows.:lbf:
tickets were being given away and none sold out.

Meanwhile all Moz shows were sold with huge crowds.:rock:

look at the tiny gigs with nobody attending by the likes of:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
and AlainT
they cant even afford coloured dots the tiny almost invisible places the play.
pizza parlor and beer joints.:rage:

always trailing behind Moz.:smile:

Are you seriously that f***ing mentally challenged? Depeche Mode sold out four nights there two years ago! Keep trying, troll.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/...-no-1-hit-is-outselling-bruno-mars-ed-sheeran

Once again no reason is provided to fans. An all too familiar story. Morrissey is a disgrace. Fans have been incovenienced by this latest on-tour hissy fit. He should just stop touring for good. He's shite at it.

whatever happened to AlainT tour????:confused:
big exciting tour news.but>>>>> no tour.
no announcement about the cancellation upsetting his manifold set
of 5 fans.:(
nothing from his superstar salad punk rock drummer either. :straightface:
hes out and about with that no good DH Andy leaving his 5
fans to rot.o_O

and what abou those shows from DramaJ sucky mini tour that
were cancelled because of............................visa problems.........
visa problems is what they call selling 0 tickets over at the cul de sac.:lbf:

werent they to be re scheduled to to HUUUUGGEEE demand:lbf:

:lbf:

isnt the skinny pseud ashamed to bringing up the coloured dots AGAIN?
when the gig comes its going to be jam packed as all other shows.

those cuckers, cure and depeche mode sold out 0 shows.:lbf:
tickets were being given away and none sold out.

Meanwhile all Moz shows were sold with huge crowds.:rock:

look at the tiny gigs with nobody attending by the likes of:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
and AlainT
they cant even afford coloured dots the tiny almost invisible places the play.
pizza parlor and beer joints.:rage:

always trailing behind Moz.:smile:
Coloured dots. ...from the emoji swashbuckler. Jesus. ^This Polish bot is laughing his own thrift-shop tear-aways off.

Meanwhile, Melvis is in dire need of a venue he can half-sell at $9.

If this clown was a real hero, he'd quit sponging, pick up off his nan's sofa and put his dole money toward a Melvis ticket but he won't. ...because he knows it would cut into his pudding budget.

My, what a scathing litany of rabid dog bytes hurled at the Ol'Mozzer ! Are you safely, squered into the ground ? Meds not working properly ? What's he ever done but sing and say the truth about life, with humor!
At 60, you my dear could be in a N.H.S. hospital, in a wheel chair, turned round into a corner. A soiled towel tossed over your head, in the nut house, to quell your madness !
Try harder, l'il one. You're over-compensating here.

I would imagine that all ticket holders have been contacted, yet this is still a very classy gesture on Morrissey's part. I wish more musicians would be this thoughtful towards fans. I'm eagerly anticipating the concert.
Classy? How so, exactly?

In my 46 years (29 or so regularly attending concerts/shows large and small), I have never once heard of a show being “brought forward” by two days less than a week before the show.

I wish more musicians would be this thoughtful towards fans. I'm eagerly anticipating the concert.

If by thoughtful you mean moving it instead of outright canceling it - then yes, I suppose it's the lesser of evils. In the absence of a real explanation, the "logistical issues beyond our control," are likely just poor planning by Camp Morrissey. Nothing against the fans though - like you, I hope most can attend the new date. :thumb:

Last edited:
Happy to hear that your spell-check works from deep in Melvis' bowel, son. Keep living the good life up there. Pay no mind to those above your pay-grade. Your loss of individiduality isn't lost on me.

You give your ALL here, everyday. It's outstanding.

I'll certainly keep you in mind when our HR department is seeking new half-wits in clown shoes. :)
calling me son would make you my father and being 55 years old would put you in your seventies at least,which your not.

while we're speaking of this, is "whinge" just the british version of the north american word "whine"?
how is it pronounced?
something i've always wondered...
yes,just means the same thing.you pronounce it without the h and the g is a j sound.

In that case it's either gonna get cancelled or there's gonna be a shit load of free tickets to be had :popcorn:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
there you go Benjamin,shut the butchers shop for a few days and get your arse over to America and plank your arse in the bowl of Hollywood.

Honestly, having been to Saskatoon...I'm shocked that Mozzer even bothered. Regina would have been better. It's a nice move if he still plays there and i suggest anyone in Saskatchewan to attend because it will be his last appearance there ever. Definitely having his meals catered because it's Steakhouses in "downtown" Saskatoon. Interesting fact, Saskatchewan cities are always in top five for highest crime rates including...Saskatoon and their neighbors North Battleford. Be careful guys.

Fair play to Morrissey if this goes ahead, prior to the date change there were 1002 tickets available out of the 2003 capacity now its 1076 so looks like only 74 people can't make the new date.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom