Exclaim.ca: TCU Place, Saskatoon - date brought forward to 22nd of October

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Oct 17, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Oct 17, 2019 at 8:57 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

• Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      My, what a scathing litany of rabid dog bytes hurled at the Ol'Mozzer ! Are you safely, squered into the ground ? Meds not working properly ? What's he ever done but sing and say the truth about life, with humor!
      At 60, you my dear could be in a N.H.S. hospital, in a wheel chair, turned round into a corner. A soiled towel tossed over your head, in the nut house, to quell your madness !
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Are you seriously that fucking mentally challenged? Depeche Mode sold out four nights there two years ago! Keep trying, troll.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/...-no-1-hit-is-outselling-bruno-mars-ed-sheeran
    3. vegan cro spirit 777
      vegan cro spirit 777
      whatever happened to AlainT tour????:confused:
      big exciting tour news.but>>>>> no tour.
      no announcement about the cancellation upsetting his manifold set
      of 5 fans.:(
      nothing from his superstar salad punk rock drummer either. :straightface:
      hes out and about with that no good DH Andy leaving his 5
      fans to rot.o_O

and what abou those shows from DramaJ sucky mini tour that
      were cancelled because of............................visa problems.........
      visa problems is what they call selling 0 tickets over at the cul de sac.:lbf:

werent they to be re scheduled to to HUUUUGGEEE demand:lbf:
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Coloured dots. ...from the emoji swashbuckler. Jesus. ^This Polish bot is laughing his own thrift-shop tear-aways off.

Meanwhile, Melvis is in dire need of a venue he can half-sell at $9.

If this clown was a real hero, he'd quit sponging, pick up off his nan's sofa and put his dole money toward a Melvis ticket but he won't. ...because he knows it would cut into his pudding budget.
    5. LifeIsVeryLong
      LifeIsVeryLong
      Come on all, let’s be real. The Hollywood Bowl Show is gonna be great.
      • Like Like x 1
    6. vegan cro spirit 777
      vegan cro spirit 777
      FAKE NEWS put out by those old cucks themselves:lbf:
      the coloured dots were BLAZIN the night before all the shows.
      peeps were driving around with their windows open throwing out
      the sucky tickets that nobody wanted to buy.:straightface:
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Try harder, l'il one. You're over-compensating here.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. Sassy In Saskatoon
      Sassy In Saskatoon

I would imagine that all ticket holders have been contacted, yet this is still a very classy gesture on Morrissey's part. I wish more musicians would be this thoughtful towards fans. I'm eagerly anticipating the concert.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    10. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      Classy? How so, exactly?

In my 46 years (29 or so regularly attending concerts/shows large and small), I have never once heard of a show being “brought forward” by two days less than a week before the show.
      • Like Like x 2
    11. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      If by thoughtful you mean moving it instead of outright canceling it - then yes, I suppose it's the lesser of evils. In the absence of a real explanation, the "logistical issues beyond our control," are likely just poor planning by Camp Morrissey. Nothing against the fans though - like you, I hope most can attend the new date. :thumb:
      Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    12. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      calling me son would make you my father and being 55 years old would put you in your seventies at least,which your not.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    13. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      yes,just means the same thing.you pronounce it without the h and the g is a j sound.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      there you go Benjamin,shut the butchers shop for a few days and get your arse over to America and plank your arse in the bowl of Hollywood.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Honestly, having been to Saskatoon...I'm shocked that Mozzer even bothered. Regina would have been better. It's a nice move if he still plays there and i suggest anyone in Saskatchewan to attend because it will be his last appearance there ever. Definitely having his meals catered because it's Steakhouses in "downtown" Saskatoon. Interesting fact, Saskatchewan cities are always in top five for highest crime rates including...Saskatoon and their neighbors North Battleford. Be careful guys.
    16. Surface
      Surface
      Fair play to Morrissey if this goes ahead, prior to the date change there were 1002 tickets available out of the 2003 capacity now its 1076 so looks like only 74 people can't make the new date.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
    18. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      Flying in? Fuck you. Requested time off from work in advance? Fuck you. Other plans that night? Fuck you.
      Oh, in case Morrissey wasn't clear enough- fuck you.
      • Like Like x 2
    19. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      Ha! I should have looked at your comment before I made mine.
      • Like Like x 2
    20. LifeIsVeryLong
      LifeIsVeryLong
      “You are your mother’s only son and your a desperate one”
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1