Examples of Morrissey being anti-Semitic

@Verso @The Chameleon I told you two clowns not to troll me yet the both of you continue. You idiots quoted the ADL as a source and I exposed your source. Again, don't troll me anymore, it's weak gamma behavior
I'm sorry that you are so ignorant to believe that you "exposed" the source. I gave three sources and I acknowledged that one of them is a fervent defender against antisemitism and not simply an unbiased source.
I would have to look at your posts again to try to understand what you believe you exposed, but all three sources indicated that there is a difference between being antisemitic and being against the policies of Israel.
Did you also expose the other two sources?
Do you have some particular issue with the ADL?
If so how does that have anything to do with me or my post?

@'ing someone to tell them to leave you alone seems either stupid or disingenuous and based on the evidence I'm going to go with the former.
You can always #KeepScrolling

I'm sorry that you are so ignorant to believe that you "exposed" the source. I gave three sources and I acknowledged that one of them is a fervent defender against antisemitism and not simply an unbiased source.
I would have to look at your posts again to try to understand what you believe you exposed, but all three sources indicated that there is a difference between being antisemitic and being against the policies of Israel.

@'ing someone to tell them to leave you alone seems either stupid or disingenuous and based on the evidence I'm going to go with the former.

Look gamma, stop stalking my posts. If you have something to say then say it but you're being a little bitch instead and trolling people you disagree with. Maybe try coming up with an argument. Either way I have no wish to engage you so stop trying to get my attention

you are think not being an anti semite is a curse. you have problems. so you follow the anti semitic line proposed by Verso also known as Skinny.

56586d90-810d-408d-88d2-6340354d3c0c-VPC_DOG_CONFUSED_BY_VR_DESK_THUMB.jpg

Look gamma, stop stalking my posts. If you have something to say then say it but you're being a little bitch instead and trolling people you disagree with. Maybe try coming up with an argument. Either way I have no wish to engage you so stop trying to get my attention
Quoting someone to tell them to leave you alone seems either stupid or disingenuous and based on the evidence I'm going to go with the former.

Its stupid for me to expect Gamma's to interact genuinely and responsibly in a way that doesn't make woman want to throw up in their mouths. I can't fix you, only you can recognize your behavior and change it. Long journey ahead gamma, good luck

Its stupid for me to expect Gamma's to interact genuinely and responsibly in a way that doesn't make woman want to throw up in their mouths. I can't fix you, only you can recognize your behavior and change it. Long journey ahead gamma, good luck

Yes, that Gamma does need to be 'fixed,' doesn't he? Too full of :pileofpoop: :sick: :barf: It all needs to go. It can't go
anywhere else but here. The poor :dog: doesn't even need a leash with all that added weight up there. :anguished: :disappointed:

Yes, the enrichment for peace, love and understanding. I am not a racist. You are racist for not accepting them. La-la-la-la-la. I don't hate them. They are good people. They don't hate me. I am good too. I am tolerant. They are tolerant of me too. I am not Islamophobic. We need more tolerance. We can all get along. La-la-la-la-la. We need more culture. We are not multicultural enough. We need more diversity. We don't have enough diversity. Besides, we are all celebrating our differences. La-la-la-la-la. Let's go hug, next to a tree with our open minds and bleeding hearts. La-la-la-la-la. Yes, that will certainly happen to your hearts content. But first, off with your head. This is where dialogue truly begins, and then we really get to the heart of matters! :thumb: Ouch. :crazy:
Ah, yes, the wonderful world of the Smurfy la-la land. :squiffy: :crazy:

@Verso @The Chameleon I told you two clowns not to troll me yet the both of you continue. You idiots quoted the ADL as a source and I exposed your source. Again, don't troll me anymore, it's weak gamma behavior
You have the most limited cognitive ability of anyone on this board, which says a great deal. You may actually be one of the dumbest f***s I've ever encountered on the internet. The Chameleon cited the ADL to illustrate the fact that if even they (a highly biased and Zionist-sympathetic organization) acknowledge a difference between antisemitism and anti-Zionism, then you know it's got to be true. Your inability to understand a single f***ing thing is astounding.

Ah, yes, the wonderful world of the Smurfy la-la land. :squiffy: :crazy:
Are you replying to your own posts to make it seem like other people agree with you? Do you understand that the IP is logged and displayed for all anonymous posts? IP Hash: 0dc26cfe2b. Please try harder next time, simpleton.

o_O

Exposed sources WTF FC???:lbf: what is this kodak??:straightface:
exposed sources, unexposed sources. anti semitic sources indicating there is a difference between this set of nonsense as opposed to the other set of anti semitic nonsense:crazy:
Fake Chameleon again you succeed in confusing everyone and everything with your many anti semitic sources.:lbf: flying about everwhere:straightface:

You can always Keep On Truckin':lbf:

Fake Chameleon/Untruth/Billy Idol seems to have gone coo coo:crazy:
in the coconut.o_O

Are you replying to your own posts to make it seem like other people agree with you? Do you understand that the IP is logged and displayed for all anonymous posts? IP Hash: 0dc26cfe2b. Please try harder next time, simpleton.
Wonderful, for you to let me in on the know on that one. Whoop-de-do. Like everything else here on Solo. It's transparent. What else is new? There are so many ways to manipulate your way around here. Easy enough. People copy each other's signature, writing style, etc. Some might even consider it flattering. But many members around here take the 'holier than thou' high road at this site. The true hypocrites. What else is new? They sing 'my trash is better than your trash.' At best, the tactics make people look foolish, and you and I hypocrites. Am I the same person responding to you in this session? You tell me. I made it easy enough for you to expose you for who you are for the very same reason you are hoping to expose me. Insults and other indiscretions is one thing and common at this site but to post an 'IP address'? Not very classy. At least this does give me some insight into your intentions and true character.

I can ask you the same thing: Are you posting this 'IP address' so that it appears that others will agree with you? No. You are making this personal. Retaliation. You don't know me. Out of all the 'anons' out there, you are hoping to hit a target blindfolded. You must know something I don't aside this silly 'IP address' thing. You tell me. It really does look desperate. It doesn't take a simpleton to figure this out. Praying to hit a target somewhere near the bullseye. Life can't be that bad outside Solo, can it? We all need a life! But it is nice to know how Solo really works and how things are run here. All is game and fair game to play by Solo's rules. Expose an IP address though? Desperation and true cowardice. Fair game? There was more class after World War I when it was agreed not to use any kind of gas. But spray the mustard gas you must. :crazy: This is the true spine and spirit behind Solo's existence to those insecure few who feel threatened. Shame. Finally, I can rest on this confirmation. :sleeping:

Pat yourself on the back, Skinny and company. Just when you think they are getting smarter but not any wiser. :crazy: Your attempt to draw out a guilty perpetrator builds up your Solo credentials. Points too. All two of them. Everyone in this forum knows that. This is the foundation of your existence on Morrissey-Solo. People are wising up to leave this forum like you should. You leave a bad smell behind. What? You are not a Morrissey fan?! I think I am going to get a heart attack! "This is the big one, Elizabeth, the big one!" Shocker. You ought to move on. Me too. But, I am a Morrissey fan. You are not. But, you do have your day job as I understand it, or is it multiple jobs multitasking your talents here on Solo. Particularly your best talent when the going gets tough: Exposing IP addresses. Keep it up! We 'anons' wait.

Back
Top Bottom