Examples of Morrissey being anti-Semitic

I appreciate this monumental work of projection and fan-fiction. I implore you to find anything I've ever posted on this site that conveys any sympathy with 'international capitalism' or even advocates for mass immigration. I don't think open borders are necessarily a good idea, but I understand it in a historical context and think that there are ways to express concern for these things without being racist and without attracting the rabid support of the worst that humanity has to offer. It's a principle not dissimilar from the anti-Zionist/antisemitic "conversation" up above. People like PuppetParrot, GodEmperorMorrissey, vegan cro and the other faceless Anonymous posters deserve to be mocked for their incoherent, intellectually-deficient tirades against what they see as 'white genocide.' It is not their vocation nor their income bracket, but their limited ability to think critically, their reflexive leaps into bigotry and their all-encompassing fear of the other that makes them 'plebs.' Only in your wildest dreams am I mOcKiNg tHe wOrKiNg cLaSs. I am working class, you dunce.

You're a smug clown with a low IQ. Hypocrite too, since you're saying people who criticize Zionism are "anti semites" despite you not even knowing what a Semite is. Meanwhile you call any European/American nationalist a racist. Don't mention me in any of your posts again, I have no desire or inclination to engage you gamma's any further

I appreciate this monumental work of projection and fan-fiction. I implore you to find anything I've ever posted on this site that conveys any sympathy with 'international capitalism' or even advocates for mass immigration. I don't think open borders are necessarily a good idea, but I understand it in a historical context and think that there are ways to express concern for these things without being racist and without attracting the rabid support of the worst that humanity has to offer. It's a principle not dissimilar from the anti-Zionist/antisemitic "conversation" up above. People like PuppetParrot, GodEmperorMorrissey, vegan cro and the other faceless Anonymous posters deserve to be mocked for their incoherent, intellectually-deficient tirades against what they see as 'white genocide.' It is not their vocation nor their income bracket, but their limited ability to think critically, their reflexive leaps into bigotry and their all-encompassing fear of the other that makes them 'plebs.' Only in your wildest dreams am I mOcKiNg tHe wOrKiNg cLaSs. I am working class, you dunce.

:crazy:

ITS NOT A PRINCIPAL DISSIMILAR from the ANTI SEMITIC conversation up above? So are you putting yourself in the same 'class' as Puppet GodEmperor and several anons??? Or have you sprinted past them at full speed?? WTF?? so mass immigration IS AFTER ALL WHITE GENOCIDE WTF??? a FULL UNTRUTH/FAKE CHAMELEON MOMENT FOR SURE>:rage:

No you're not. "A thinker" doesn't brag about finding words to be meaningless. And "standing still in a stagnant pool" is ironic coming from someone that thinks society should go backwards to improve. If you were standing still it would be an improvement.

:rolleyes:

WTF?????? Untruth, TONS OF HAPPENING THINKERS thought that words were SIGNS
that had no intrinsic meaning.doh: WTF Fake Chameleon???:whip:

some like YOKO you cant tell what is what.:pray:

You're a smug clown with a low IQ. Hypocrite too, since you're saying people who criticize Zionism are "anti semites" despite you not even knowing what a Semite is. Meanwhile you call any European/American nationalist a racist. Don't mention me in any of your posts again, I have no desire or inclination to engage you gamma's any further
You illiterate moron, I said that anti-Zionism is NOT antisemitism.

Yes, but that still shows they are not the same, and I wrote "even ADL" because obviously that is a source that is going to show some bias.
But one can be against the actions of the state of Israel and still have nothing nothing against Jewish people. That's really how I would define the terms.
The part that you're highlighting proves my point. The use of the word "often" instead of "always," for example, and the delineation of the two terms. If they believed it was the same thing they could say it in much simpler language.

How can you be against the actions of a Jewish state and have nothing against the Jewish people? Lol

IMG_20200217_103020.jpg

I'm really sorry that you're not able to comprehend the difference but more so that you are cursed with the philosophy that anything you can't understand doesn't make sense.

you are think not being an anti semite is a curse. you have problems. so you follow the anti semitic line proposed by Verso also known as Skinny.

Full Diversity for Israel now!

View attachment 54556
Yes, the enrichment for peace, love and understanding. I am not a racist. You are racist for not accepting them. La-la-la-la-la. I don't hate them. They are good people. They don't hate me. I am good too. I am tolerant. They are tolerant of me too. I am not Islamophobic. We need more tolerance. We can all get along. La-la-la-la-la. We need more culture. We are not multicultural enough. We need more diversity. We don't have enough diversity. Besides, we are all celebrating our differences. La-la-la-la-la. Let's go hug, next to a tree with our open minds and bleeding hearts. La-la-la-la-la. Yes, that will certainly happen to your hearts content. But first, off with your head. This is where dialogue truly begins, and then we really get to the heart of matters! :thumb: Ouch. :crazy:

Yes, the enrichment for peace, love and understanding. I am not a racist. You are racist for not accepting them. La-la-la-la-la. I don't hate them. They are good people. They don't hate me. I am good too. I am tolerant. They are tolerant of me too. I am not Islamophobic. We need more tolerance. We can all get along. La-la-la-la-la. We need more culture. We are not multicultural enough. We need more diversity. We don't have enough diversity. Besides, we are all celebrating our differences. La-la-la-la-la. Let's go hug, next to a tree with our open minds and bleeding hearts. La-la-la-la-la. Yes, that will certainly happen to your hearts content. But first, off with your head. This is where dialogue truly begins, and then we really get to the heart of matters! :thumb: Ouch. :crazy:
One big happy family. :p

Back
Top Bottom